This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!![/quote]Slow Day[/quote]

that should speed the blood flow in your body up at least

your welcome
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]anyone listen to Tebow's press conference?
      [/quote]</P>

Kid has an unbelievable amount of poise, and a great attitude.</P>
      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!![/quote]Slow Day[/quote]

that should speed the blood flow in your body up at least

your welcome
        [/quote]</P>

It does help.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]He said all the right things...pretty boring lol, he's apparently very "excited" to be a Jet, he said that about a hundred times.
          [/quote]Of course he's excited to play in NY, wouldnt anyone??

In the post press conference they interviewed him on ESPN and they were really trying to bait him into going against the team bringing up QB issues the jests had last season and how some players were against having him come to NY and he just flipped it on them

Hate or Love the guy, but you gotta admit he gives excellent interviews
          [/quote]He will do very well in this NY market if he knows how to talk to the media.

Comment

Epic Rap Battles of History

just found these...they are hilarious.

Comment

Rob Kardashian was handcuffed and arrested early Sunday after chasing after a photographer and cornering him in a bong shop. Rob insisted he was just "joking" with the pap. ...

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]He sucks at throwing an accurate pass but he's great in interviews
                [/quote]</P>

I read this and laughed so hard in my office lol...
                I'm like...."man! that will win you a TON of games!!!"</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]He sucks at throwing an accurate pass but he's great in interviews
                  [/quote]</P>

I'm like...."man! that will win you a TON of games!!!"</P>[/quote]Teebow is not about winning games. He is an illusion...his jersey's are already selling. The Jet's stand to make a bunch off of his name and his "persona" If he actually helps them win games, that will be a huge bonus.

Just goes to show you what composes the Jet's fanbase, who the hell would buy a Teebow Jersey? lmao.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I'm like...."man! that will win you a TON of games!!!"</p>[/quote]Teebow is not about winning games. He is an illusion...his jersey's are already selling. The Jet's stand to make a bunch off of his name and his "persona" If he actually helps them win games, that will be a huge bonus.

Just goes to show you what composes the Jet's fanbase, who the hell would buy a Teebow Jersey? lmao.[/quote]It has to be all of the bandwagon fans, not cause theyre winning (LOL) cause they're in the media and such.

All of my buddies who happen to root for the Jests HATED the Tebow move and will never rock his gear
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I'm like...."man! that will win you a TON of games!!!"</p>[/quote]Teebow is not about winning games. He is an illusion...his jersey's are already selling. The Jet's stand to make a bunch off of his name and his "persona" If he actually helps them win games, that will be a huge bonus.

Just goes to show you what composes the Jet's fanbase, who the hell would buy a Teebow Jersey? lmao.[/quote]It has to be all of the bandwagon fans, not cause theyre winning (LOL) cause they're in the media and such.

<u>All of my buddies who happen to root for the Jests HATED the Tebow move </u>and will never rock his gear
                      [/quote]yea same here. Some of them are trying to be optimistic though, its cute.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

<u>All of my buddies who happen to root for the Jests HATED the Tebow move </u>and will never rock his gear
                        [/quote]yea same here. Some of them are trying to be optimistic though, its cute.
                        [/quote]Yeah, you guy's are right. I guess it's cute and pathetic in the same way.

My buddy's a jet fan--for him, sometimes I wish they were not so messed up, but then Rex goes and opens his mouth and I hate everything green.

Comment

Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]Teebow is not about winning games. He is an illusion...his jersey's are already selling. The Jet's stand to make a bunch off of his name and his "persona" If he actually helps them win games, that will be a huge bonus. Just goes to show you what composes the Jet's fanbase, who the hell would buy a Teebow Jersey? lmao.[/quote]</P>

I have yet to find a jets fan who likes this move at all.
                            i guess there are "jets fans" who WOULD buy the jersey lol. quotations......love it</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out.* But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]I agree, we don't know how much yet...but with an upgrade to their offensive line--it could prove very helpful. If they don't address that o-line, ehhh idk.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]Teebow is not about winning games. He is an illusion...his jersey's are already selling. The Jet's stand to make a bunch off of his name and his "persona" If he actually helps them win games, that will be a huge bonus. Just goes to show you what composes the Jet's fanbase, who the hell would buy a Teebow Jersey? lmao.[/quote]</P>

I have yet to find a jets fan who likes this move at all.
                                i guess there are "jets fans" who WOULD buy the jersey lol.* quotations......love it</P>[/quote]I mean Really...even if we sucked horribly bad and we signed Teebow, there's no wayyyyyy, I'm buying his jersey a few day's after he get's here. I forgot to mention: " We all know who's house this is"

Comment

Working...
                                X