This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]He sucks at throwing an accurate pass but he's great in interviews
    [/quote]</p>

I read this and laughed so hard in my office lol...
    I'm like...."man! that will win you a TON of games!!!"</p>

[/quote]Teebow is not about winning games. He is an illusion...his jersey's are already selling. The Jet's stand to make a bunch off of his name and his "persona" If he actually helps them win games, that will be a huge bonus. Just goes to show you what composes the Jet's fanbase, who the hell would buy a Teebow Jersey? lmao.[/quote]</p>

I have yet to find a jets fan who likes this move at all.
    i guess there are "jets fans" who WOULD buy the jersey lol. quotations......love it</p>[/quote]I mean Really...even if we sucked horribly bad and we signed Teebow, there's no wayyyyyy, I'm buying his jersey a few day's after he get's here. I forgot to mention: " We all know who's house this is"[/quote]

i bought Arringtons jersey first day it was released to my jersey shop lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]This move is eating Sanchez alive. I give him 5-6 games before he cracks. You are forgetting about the Tebow chants. You are forgetting that the GM already stated on Mike and Mike "Well see, you know 3, 3 and outs in a row and maybe well change it up". Its friggin March!! lol The man is insane.

Thank goodness we dont have an owner or a gm like Woody and <span dir="ltr">Tannenbaum. THANK GOD!!

</span>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]He sucks at throwing an accurate pass but he's great in interviews
        [/quote]</p>

[/quote]Teebow is not about winning games. He is an illusion...his jersey's are already selling. The Jet's stand to make a bunch off of his name and his "persona" If he actually helps them win games, that will be a huge bonus. Just goes to show you what composes the Jet's fanbase, who the hell would buy a Teebow Jersey? lmao.[/quote]</p>

i guess there are "jets fans" who WOULD buy the jersey lol. quotations......love it</p>[/quote]I mean Really...even if we sucked horribly bad and we signed Teebow, there's no wayyyyyy, I'm buying his jersey a few day's after he get's here. I forgot to mention: " We all know who's house this is"[/quote]

[/quote]lol so did my friend. i was soooo sure him and ap would wreck ****.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]</P>

Morehead has repeat himself over and over for the past week lol.</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

i guess there are "jets fans" who WOULD buy the jersey lol.* quotations......love it</p>[/quote]I mean Really...even if we sucked horribly bad and we signed Teebow, there's no wayyyyyy, I'm buying his jersey a few day's after he get's here. I forgot to mention: " We all know who's house this is"[/quote]

[/quote]I remember being excited about Arrington. I think that might be a little different. Teebow's a qb who barely completes 50% of his passes. Arrington was a linebacker who successful at his position.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]</p>

Morehead has repeat himself over and over for the past week lol.</p>[/quote]Hed be signing a different tune if Tebow came to the Giants

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Did you really "laugh out loud" when you typed this?</P>
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]Hed be signing a different tune if Tebow came to the Giants
                  [/quote]</P>

The Giants offense is already dynamic. The Jets is horrible.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]</p>

Morehead has repeat himself over and over for the past week lol.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Did you really "laugh out loud" when you typed this?</p>[/quote]

actually he meant to say LMAO and he is currently looking for his left cheek
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Did you really "laugh out loud" when you typed this?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I made the airy laugh noise that comes out of my nose when i try to laugh silently. So, out loud only if you were close by!!!</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Looks like Steve Smith just signed with the Rams.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out.* But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]This move is eating Sanchez alive. I give him 5-6 games before he cracks. You are forgetting about the Tebow chants. You are forgetting that the GM already stated on Mike and Mike "Well see, you know 3, 3 and outs in a row and maybe well change it up". Its friggin March!! lol The man is insane.

Thank goodness we dont have an owner or a gm like Woody and <span dir="ltr">Tannenbaum. THANK GOD!!

</span>[/quote]Holy crap, I forgot about what their Gm said.....hahahahaha lmao. Sanchez will be in a straight jacket by mid-season.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]

You Trollin

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]

You Trollin
                              [/quote]</P>

Its just the way I see it.</P>

Plus its fun to poke at that Tebow hater, Pizzlestick.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]

You Trollin
                                [/quote]</p>

Its just the way I see it.</p>

Plus its fun to poke at that Tebow hater, Pizzlestick.</p>[/quote]

I think I said it before, but My little brother is a huge jets fan...a solid fan too! I actually respect Jet's fans like him.

his Birthday was March 21 the day the deal went down....he was so upset....bad enough they have to ruin the team, but on his Birthday no less (that's what he's saying not me) I really felt bad for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X