X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]

You Trollin
    [/quote]</P>

Its just the way I see it.</P>

Plus its fun to poke at that Tebow hater, Pizzlestick.</P>

[/quote]

I think I said it before, but My little brother is a huge jets fan...a solid fan too! I actually respect Jet's fans like him.

his Birthday was March 21 the day the deal went down....he was so upset....bad enough they have to ruin the team, but on his Birthday no less (that's what he's saying not me) I really felt bad for him.
    [/quote]</P>

Tell him your buddy Morehead says its a good move by the Jets.</P>

Thats should make him feel better.</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Jerry
      Reese says that David Diehl might replace Kareem McKenzie at RT. James
      Brewer will also get off the bench and compete at RT as well.</span></h6>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]
        <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
        <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
        <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Jerry Reese says that David Diehl might replace Kareem McKenzie at RT. James Brewer will also get off the bench and compete at RT as well.</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

Well.....better than Diehl at LT &gt;.&lt;</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
          <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
          <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
          <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Jerry Reese says that David Diehl might replace Kareem McKenzie at RT. James Brewer will also get off the bench and compete at RT as well.</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

Well.....better than Diehl at LT &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]Anything is better than Diehl at LT, LOL
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Well, we're still here....the boards survive another day? lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

New boards?? Well, i found this card signed by Eli that i knew i had but was lost in the shuffle. Here is how one of you can own it- Guess the person that hits the first home run when the Yanks and Red Sox square off against each other...I am going with Adrian Gonzalez...hehe.

Comment

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]New boards?? Well, i found this card signed by Eli that i knew i had but was lost in the shuffle. Here is how one of you can own it- Guess the person that hits the first home run when the Yanks and Red Sox square off against each other...I am going with Adrian Gonzalez...hehe.[/quote]

Robbie Cano
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]New boards?? Well, i found this card signed by Eli that i knew i had but was lost in the shuffle. Here is how one of you can own it- Guess the person that hits the first home run when the Yanks and Red Sox square off against each other...I am going with Adrian Gonzalez...hehe.[/quote]

Robbie Cano
                    [/quote]</P>

I'm Sexy and I Cano it.....</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]New boards?? Well, i found this card signed by Eli that i knew i had but was lost in the shuffle. Here is how one of you can own it- Guess the person that hits the first home run when the Yanks and Red Sox square off against each other...I am going with Adrian Gonzalez...hehe.[/quote]

Robbie Cano
                      [/quote]</p>

I'm Sexy and I Cano it.....</p>[/quote]

to quote LT cuz he obviously ain't here if he hasn't said it yet:

WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Robbie Cano
                        [/quote]</p>

I'm Sexy and I Cano it.....</p>[/quote]Die.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Robbie Cano
                          [/quote]</p>

I'm Sexy and I Cano it.....</p>[/quote]

to quote LT cuz he obviously ain't here if he hasn't said it yet:

WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE
                          [/quote]ahahahaha---I w o r k o u t !

Comment

Changes on O-line sound ok.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Die.[/quote]</P>

I invent a fantasy baseball team name this year, post it on 2 site, and **** exploded....

Innovator.</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Tuna to the Saints?? Hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X