X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Die.[/quote]</P>

I invent a fantasy baseball team name this year, post it on 2 site, and **** exploded....

Innovator.</P>[/quote]What's name?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Tuna to the Saints?? Hmmmm
      [/quote] Bill agreed to meet with Sean Payton? Ah Bring it on *****!!! Saints play NYG at home this year.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I invent a fantasy baseball team name this year, post it on 2 site, and **** exploded....

Innovator.</P>

[/quote]What's name?[/quote]</P>

Sexy and I Cano it.....

(Conveniently I drafted Cano with the 7th pick in my fantasy draft last night lol)</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Innovator.</P>

[/quote]What's name?[/quote]</P>

Sexy and I Cano it.....

(Conveniently I drafted Cano with the 7th pick in my fantasy draft last night lol)</P>[/quote]I give you solid creds for that one bro

Comment

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/stor...ht-sources-say</P>

Dear Joba,

Nobody gives a **** about you anymore.
            We haven't since April 2009.
            You don't need to explain yourself or your injury, because we don't care....</P>

From,
            Yankee Fans everywhere.</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

man...the list of penalties imposed on the Saints goes on and on. Very big screw up for them.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Dear Joba,

You don't need to explain yourself or your injury, because we don't care....</P>

From,

[/quote]</P>

Dear Yankee Fans,</P>

If the organization hadn't ****ed me up by trying to use me as a starter, instead of a reliever, which is what I was meant to be, I would be a great pitcher today. In other words, if they had just listened to Morehead, things would be a lot better.</P>

BTW.....this letter from you fans just confirms that you are all essentially crappy, spoiled fans, who don't know **** about baseball.</P>

</P>

Yours Truly,</P>

</P>

Joba</P>
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/stor...ht-sources-say</p>

Dear Joba,

You don't need to explain yourself or your injury, because we don't care....</p>

From,
                  Yankee Fans everywhere.</p>[/quote]I was a Joba fan, hell how could I not be he was my damned bizarro twin. But after this, Im all but spent on the dude....

Is it playoff hockey time yet???
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

now I can't stop singing that song...wiggle, wiggle

Comment

So where does everybody stand on the MLB choices J-Reese named the other day??

He specifically mentioned Greg Jones, Herzlich, and even the possibility of Boley switching to MIKE LB.

Personally I wouldnt mind Boley at MIKE and JQ at WILL or even Herzlich at MIKE, Herz was a half of a step slow but he still has a GREAT football IQ, he was constantly around the play and the ball, he just needed to get up to speed.... Then he got injured, LOL
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Hey Morehead, I saw Kill the Irishman last night(it was ok, very typical mob movie), it was about the mob war in Cleveland during the mid -late 70's. Just wondering if you were living in Cleveland when all those car bombings were going off?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Dear Joba,

From,

[/quote]</P>

Dear Yankee Fans,</P>

If the organization hadn't ****ed me up by trying to use me as a starter, instead of a reliever, which is what I was meant to be, I would be a great pitcher today. In other words, if they had just listened to Morehead, things would be a lot better.</P>

BTW.....this letter from you fans just confirms that you are all essentially crappy, spoiled fans, who don't know **** about baseball.</P>

</P>

Yours Truly,</P>

</P>

Joba</P>

[/quote]</P>

I never wanted Joba as a starter. I wanted Hughes.
                          Your point is invalid here.
                          Lawyered.</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]So where does everybody stand on the MLB choices J-Reese named the other day??

He specifically mentioned Greg Jones, Herzlich, and even the possibility of Boley switching to MIKE LB.

Personally I wouldnt mind Boley at MIKE and JQ at WILL or even Herzlich at MIKE, Herz was a half of a step slow but he still has a GREAT football IQ, he was constantly around the play and the ball, he just needed to get up to speed.... Then he got injured, LOL
                            [/quote]Love the idea of Boley at mlb. He is a straight up steam roller.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Hey Morehead, I saw Kill the Irishman last night(it was ok, very typical mob movie), it was about the mob war in Cleveland during the mid -late 70's. Just wondering if you were living in Cleveland when all those car bombings were going off?
                              [/quote]</P>

Moved on August 25th, 1966 to Madison, CT. Just before my 8th birthday. So no I wasn't.</P>
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Hey Morehead, I saw Kill the Irishman last night(it was ok, very typical mob movie), it was about the mob war in Cleveland during the mid -late 70's. Just wondering if you were living in Cleveland when all those car bombings were going off?
                                [/quote]As an Irishman and big fan of Organized Crime Drama's, I LOVE that movie

Union Leader: We have a contract and you're going to honor it or I'm going to lock out your union. Is that clear ya ****in' potato eater?

Danny Greene: Potato eater? Seeing as how the potato was the only source of nutrition
                                in Ireland for 300 years and half the population including my ancestors
                                died in the great famine, I'd say that term is insensitive. Speaking of
                                culinary tastes, Mr. MacLeish, you're Scottish aren't you? Let's talk
                                about Haggis. Haggis is seasoned lard stuffed into a sheep's colon. So I
                                may be a potato eater Mr. MacLeish but I don't eat fat out of a sheep's

Comment

Working...
                                X