Comment

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

What up tards! Today is a great day!

Comment

Obama singing Sexy and I know it by LMFAO

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]jacobs to the 49ers.
          [/quote]

Now the only jerseys that I own where the players didnt bounce on us is my Strahan and my LT.... I almost dont want to ever buy another jersey

[/quote]Same here, I got my stray and LT left.

Bounced jerseys= Shockey, Tiki, Smith, Jacobs.

I can't really blame Jacobs, he wanted to remain a Giant, they just could not make a deal work.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Obama singing Sexy and I know it by LMFAO
            [/quote]Speaking of -copy of email I got today. I'm not saying it's Obama's fault, I'm just sayin:

Well, we certainly got CHANGE. But I'm still looking for the HOPE..!!

SOME WILL APPRECIATE THIS AND SOME WILL NOT.
            HOWEVER, ALL OF IT IS TRUE.
            After 29 months of Obama ...

Here's your change!
            January 2009 TODAY % chg Source
            Avg.. Retail price/gallon gas in U.S. $1.83 $3.44 84% 1
            Crude oil, European Brent (barrel) $43..48 $99..02 127.7% 2
            Crude oil, West TX Inter. (barrel) $38..74 $91..38 135.9% 2
            Gold: London (per troy oz.) $853.25 $1,369.50 60.5% 2
            Corn, No.2 yellow, Central IL $3.56 $6.33 78.1% 2
            Soybeans, No. 1 yellow, IL $9.66 $13..75 42.3% 2
            Sugar, cane, raw, world, lb.Fob $13..37 $35..39 164.7% 2
            Unemployment rate, non-farm, overall 7.6% 9.4% 23.7% 3
            Unemployment rate, blacks 12.6% 15.8% 25.4% 3
            Number of unemployed 11,616,000 14,485,000 24.7% 3
            Number of fed. Employees 2,779,000 2,840,000 2.2% 3
            Real median household income $50,112 $49,777 -0.7% 4
            Number of food stamp recipients 31,983,716 43,200,878 35.1% 5
            Number of unemployment benefit recipients 7,526,598 9,193,838 22.2% 6
            Number of long-term unemployed 2,600,000 6,400,000 146.2% 3
            Poverty rate, individuals 13.2% 14.3% 8.3% 4
            People in poverty in U.S. 39,800,000 43,600,000 9.5% 4
            U.S.. Rank in Economic Freedom World Rankings 5 9 n/a 10
            Present Situation Index 29.9 23.5 -21.4% 11
            Failed banks 140 164 17.1% 12
            U.S.. Dollar versus Japanese yen exchange rate 89.76 82.03 -8.6% 2
            U.S.. Money supply, M1, in billions 1,575.1 1,865.7 18.4% 13
            U.S.. Money supply, M2, in billions 8,310.9 8,852.3 6.5% 13
            National debt, in trillions $10..627 $14..052 32.2% 14

Just take this last item: In the last two years we have accumulated national debt at a rate more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our entire nation's history.
            Over 27 times as fast. Metaphorically speaking, if you are driving in the right lane doing 65 MPH and a car rockets past you in the left lane.
            27 times faster, it would be doing 7,555 MPH!
            Sources:
            (1) U.S. Energy Information Administration; (2) Wall Street Journal; (3) Bureau of Labor Statistics; (4) Census Bureau; (5) USDA; (6) U.S. Dept. Of Labor;
            (7) FHFA; (8) Standard & Poor's/Case-Shiller; (9) RealtyTrac; (10) Heritage Foundation and WSJ; (11) The Conference Board; (12) FDIC;
            (13) Federal Reserve; (14) U.S. Treasury
            So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 29 months -- so you'll have one year to come up with an answer. Every statement in this email is factual and directly attributable to Barrack Hussein Obama. Every bumble is a matter of record and completely verifiable.

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS...
            I WONDER HOW MANY WILL FORWARD THIS ?
            "You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out."

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
            and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God,
            indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Comment

I don't know why I'm laughing, it's not funny.
              <div style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 36pt">Message to you from a young
              Democrat</span>
              </div>

<span style="COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"></span><span style="color: black; font-size: 10pt;">[img]cid:X.MA1.1332952137@aol.com[/img](pic of cute little girl giving the double middle finger to the camera)

</span>
              <table style="WIDTH: 100%; FONT-FAMILY: 'times new roman', 'new york', times, serif; FONT-SIZE: 12pt" class="MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
              <tbody>
              <tr>
              <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt" width="100%">
              <div>
              <div id="IncrediOriginalFontSize">
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <table class="MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
              <tbody>
              <tr>
              <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" valign="top">
              <div>
              <div>
              <table class="MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
              <tbody>
              <tr>
              <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" valign="top">
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div>
              <div><div>
              <div style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" class="MsoNormal" align="center"><span style="COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 18pt">"Momma said quit checkin' yo' messages and
              get yo white *** back to work so she don't have
              to."</span>
              </div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></td></tr></tbody></table></div></div></td></tr></tbody></table></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>
              <div>
              <div class="MsoNormal"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 'sans-serif'"></span></div></div></div></div></td></tr>
              <tr>
              <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt" id="INCREDIFOOTER" width="100%">
              <table style="WIDTH: 100%" class="MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
              <tbody>
              <tr>
              <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width="100%">
              </td>
              <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" id="INCREDISOUND" valign="bottom">
              </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
              <div class="MsoNormal"><font class="Apple-style-span" face="sans-serif">
              </font></div>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Obama singing Sexy and I know it by LMFAO
                [/quote]You love Obama, just admit it and move on. It will make life that much easier
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

PALM BEACH, Fla.—NFL owners voted Wednesday to change regular-season overtime rules.

As a result, regular season and postseason overtime rules will be the same, starting with the 2012 season.

In overtime, a team that receives the opening kick cannot win the game with a field goal on its first possession. On the first possession, only a touchdown or safety will end the game.

If a team kicks a field goal on the opening possession, the opposing team will receive the ball and can win the game with a touchdown, or extend the game with a field.

If the opposing team fails to score, the team that kicked the field goal wins the game.

Once both teams have had one possession, sudden death rules apply, and the next score of any kind wins.

League executives and coaches believe the overtime rule change will lessen the importance of winning the overtime coin toss.

Also on Wednesday, NFL owners:

— Gave the replay official permission to review turnovers just as he reviews all scoring plays. However, the owners rejected the proposal to remove replays from the responsibilities of on-field referees.

— Mandated that a team will lose a down for illegally kicking a loose ball.

— Made too many men on the field a dead ball foul.

— Decided a player receiving a crack-back block is considered a defenseless player and will result in a 15-yard penalty.

Several matters were tabled until the league's spring meetings in May, including:

— Moving the trade deadline from Week 6 to Week 8.

— Increasing the offseason and training camp roster from 80 to 90.

— Allowing a player who was placed on injured reserve early in the season to return after at least an eight-week absence.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...#ixzz1qW9mTNVZ

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...#ixzz1qW9c7Bpz

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...#ixzz1qW9TsQUD

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]What up tards! Today is a great day!

[/quote]horse ****. empeg is the real deal.

"sucka mah d while i **** that ***, heyy"

Comment

This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....

Comment

morning, *******s.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....
                          [/quote]Rightfully so, he was an unarmed kid who was shot to death, have you listened to to details of what went down??? Its DISGUSTING!!!!

Cmon Dezz I expected better from you
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....
                            [/quote]Rightfully so, he was an unarmed kid who was shot to death, have you listened to to details of what went down??? Its DISGUSTING!!!!

[/quote]</P>

the whole new "eye witness information" about how the kid ran after him, beat him, etc....yet there are no wounds or bruises found on Zimmerman

Unfortunately, Florida's laws are bull**** and allow you to shoot to kill when you fear your life is threatened.
                            I also dont understand why he hasnt been arrested. Arrest now...figure it out later. Regardless of self defense or not, he killed a man. you cant just let a guy walk around while you try to sort things out. </P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....

[/quote]Yes I herd, but what I find just as disgusting are the people trying to exploit the situation. I also have a hard time believing the public outrage would be the same if the Trayvon was white. This type of stuff just incites more racism imo.

Its a double standard and I cant stand it. Where was the outcry when this happened??
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What up tards! Today is a great day!

[/quote]horse ****. empeg is the real deal.

[/quote]

lmao

That's exactly what I was thinking when I posted that. hahah

Comment

Working...
                                X