X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Obama's campaigning on ****ing change again! he just did a speech at a university in Vermont.

seriously? .he's just going on and on about how he's ready to "change" again, it's like an exact replica of his campaign speeches from the last presidential race, he's already changed enough.

I can't take it how can people want our country to look so bad, how can they want a bad economy/unemployment/radical spending he's PROVEN that his so called change is bad for the country...hasn't he "changed" (AKA ruined) enough already...how can people still want this?

He's gonna win again, I hope to god we can hold on to at least the house for another 4 years, we have to hold back his tsunami of terrible policies for another 4 years....god help us as a country, we can't be this stupid can we? I'm losing faith my god, it's a ****ing nightmare...

people are literally electing someone because he has a good voice....they literally don't give a damn what he stands for...how did this happen.
    [/quote]</p>

He's right. We definately need a change............In the White House.</p>[/quote]

too bad the republican party has become a bunch of extremists and can't put forth a halfway decent candidate...

oh well... obama12
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

too bad the republican party has become a bunch of extremists and can't put forth a halfway decent candidate...

oh well... obama12
      [/quote]

Exactly the opposite, you guys are a bunch of extremists...the republicans are constantly making concessions and compromises, today's moderate republicans are literally further left leaning and more liberal then yesterdays democrats...it's spiraling out of control, we need the opposite, we need REAL conservatism....before our country no longer reassembles the America that became the most successful country in the world, it's like America WANT's to fail.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

oh well... obama12
        [/quote]

Exactly the opposite, you guys are a bunch of extremists...the republicans are constantly making concessions and compromises, today's moderate republicans are literally further left leaning and more liberal then yesterdays democrats...it's spiraling out of control, we need the opposite, we need REAL conservatism....before our country no longer reassembles the America that became the most successful country in the world, it's like America WANT's to fail.
        [/quote]

Santorum, Newt, and Mitt

good call.

Its like you actually don't follow any of this at all. Obama has been more right than any other democratic president. Truth is that republicans were on a year binge of just stonewalling EVERYTHING that came through because the opposed OBama.

watch more CSpan
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Santorum, Newt, and Mitt[/quote]

Newt and Mitt are what I would call Old School Democrates...they are pretty close to the center...Santorum is Far right socially but not economically.

It's why I don't like any of the candidates....none of them are real republicans...they are ALL closer to centrists then conservatives.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Its like you actually don't follow any of this at all. Obama has been more right than any other democratic president. Truth is that republicans were on a year binge of just stonewalling EVERYTHING that came through because the opposed OBama.

watch more CSpan
          [/quote]

Obama is the furthest left this country has gone since the new deal....he's a radical idealist who literally believes that a utopia is possible.

It's like YOU don't follow any of this at all lol, maybe you need to watch more C-Span.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

oh well... obama12
            [/quote]

[/quote]

Santorum, Newt, and Mitt

good call.

Its like you actually don't follow any of this at all. Obama has been more right than any other democratic president. Truth is that republicans were on a year binge of just stonewalling EVERYTHING that came through because the opposed OBama.

watch more CSpan
            [/quote]</P>

If you believe that Mitt Romney is an "extreemist" you know far less about politics than I thought.</P>
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Hello Gentlemen...Miss all you guys. It really sucks not being able to get on the boards.

If any of you see Pats please tell him I said thank you VERY MUCH. He sent me some cool stuff. The best thing is a limited edition Kobe figurine, only 2000 made. Really cool. I want to open it but I know that's stupid. Also 2 MJ cards, Kobe cards and of course some Giants stuff. That guy is incredible.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Hello Gentlemen...Miss all you guys. It really sucks not being able to get on the boards.

If any of you see Pats please tell him I said thank you VERY MUCH. He sent me some cool stuff. The best thing is a limited edition Kobe figurine, only 2000 made. Really cool. I want to open it but I know that's stupid. Also 2 MJ cards, Kobe cards and of course some Giants stuff. That guy is incredible.
                [/quote]</P>

+1</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

What's the deal? nobody around today?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

What's the deal? nobody around today?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

New Nike gear came out with more to come. This shirt is ****ing awesome.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]New Nike gear came out with more to come. This shirt is ****ing awesome.

[/quote]</P>

awesome! when do we see jerseys?</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

the ny logoon the player shirts....looks different. it's like more compact almost. </P>

</P>

is it just me who thinks that??</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

The nike gear is pretty cool.

Wow-these new boards are just like the old boards. I never even noticed the transition. lol

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

the ny logo*on the player shirts....looks different. it's like more compact almost. </P>

</P>

is it just me who thinks that??</P>[/quote]It's just you. The logo size is pretty close.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]The nike gear is pretty cool. Wow-these new boards are just like the old boards. I never even noticed the transition. lol[/quote]</P>

lmao</P>

i didnt even have to log in or anything! </P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X