This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Hello Gentlemen...Miss all you guys. It really sucks not being able to get on the boards.

If any of you see Pats please tell him I said thank you VERY MUCH. He sent me some cool stuff. The best thing is a limited edition Kobe figurine, only 2000 made. Really cool. I want to open it but I know that's stupid. Also 2 MJ cards, Kobe cards and of course some Giants stuff. That guy is incredible.
    [/quote]Was up buddy? Matt's gone with limited acess to boards now...you as well? Ayye! Pat's is the man. He sent me some very cool stuff as well.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]The nike gear is pretty cool. Wow-these new boards are just like the old boards. I never even noticed the transition. lol[/quote]</P>

lmao</P>

i didnt even have to log in or anything! </P>[/quote]Isn't it great? Completely seamless transition. IT dept should be commended on their performance.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]The nike gear is pretty cool. Wow-these new boards are just like the old boards. I never even noticed the transition. lol[/quote]</P>

lmao</P>

i didnt even have to log in or anything! </P>

[/quote]Isn't it great? Completely seamless transition. IT dept should be commended on their performance.[/quote]</P>

lol for real!
        I mean, they made it look identical!!!</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

lmao</P>

i didnt even have to log in or anything! </P>

[/quote]Isn't it great? Completely seamless transition. IT dept should be commended on their performance.[/quote]</P>

lol for real!
          I mean, they made it look identical!!!</P>[/quote]--Andre Brown got nailed for performance enhancing substance? Oh man. I don't know if I am leaning toward his achilles not being ready to go and he taking some ****tails or he's trying to put on extra size and strength since BJ's gone.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]The nike gear is pretty cool. Wow-these new boards are just like the old boards. I never even noticed the transition. lol[/quote]</p>

lmao</p>

i didnt even have to log in or anything! </p>

[/quote]Isn't it great? Completely seamless transition. IT dept should be commended on their performance.[/quote]</p>

lol for real!
            I mean, they made it look identical!!!</p>[/quote]
            I didn't even realize it at all. Are you sure it was switched? lol

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]when do we see jerseys?[/quote]
              TOMORROW []

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]The nike gear is pretty cool. Wow-these new boards are just like the old boards. I never even noticed the transition. lol[/quote]</p>

lmao</p>

i didnt even have to log in or anything! </p>

[/quote]Isn't it great? Completely seamless transition. IT dept should be commended on their performance.[/quote]</p>

lol for real!
                I mean, they made it look identical!!!</p>[/quote]--Andre Brown got nailed for performance enhancing substance? Oh man. I don't know if I am leaning toward his achilles not being ready to go and he taking some ****tails or he's trying to put on extra size and strength since BJ's gone.[/quote]That sucks....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]when do we see jerseys?[/quote]
                  TOMORROW []
                  [/quote]</P>

yessssssssssssssssss</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Andre Brown got nailed for performance enhancing substance? Oh man. I don't know if I am leaning toward his achilles not being ready to go and he taking some ****tails or he's trying to put on extra size and strength since BJ's gone.[/quote]That sucks....
                    [/quote]</P>

yea but....the only person expecting anything from this guy was Matt. lol (at least i think it was him)</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

<FONT size=4>The Mod's in charge of the MB transition.</FONT></P>

</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

<FONT size=4>The Mod's in* charge of the MB transition.</FONT></P>

</P>[/quote]Wait a minute that's Sanchez and Teebow!!! **** and ****tier ..Where every pass is an adventure

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Andre Brown got nailed for performance enhancing substance? Oh man. I don't know if I am leaning toward his achilles not being ready to go and he taking some ****tails or he's trying to put on extra size and strength since BJ's gone.[/quote]That sucks....
                          [/quote]</p>

yea but....the only person expecting anything from this guy was Matt. lol (at least i think it was him)</p>[/quote]At least Iv seen him make it out of the backfield in last years preseason, unlike ware.

Ouuuuch, burn. []

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

yea but....the only person expecting anything from this guy was Matt. lol (at least i think it was him)</P>

[/quote]At least Iv seen him make it out of the backfield in last years preseason, unlike ware.

Ouuuuch, burn. []
                            [/quote]</P>

uhh...how is that a burn? we're going off preseason now? lol
                            yet ...what did Brown do this year? oh thats right he didnt even play...Ware was used on Goalline plays this year....whatever, it doesnt matter. Cuz if i were to pick a #2 RB, it'd probably be Scott...if we were choosing from what we had already.</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
                              </h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Free Agent CB Antwaun Molden is visiting the New York Giants today. He was on the Patriots in 2011.</span></h6>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]
                                <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
                                </H6>
                                <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Free Agent CB Antwaun Molden is visiting the New York Giants today. He was on the Patriots in 2011.</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

what underwhelmingly unimportant news!! lol
                                I've never heard of him.</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X