X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Today is a sad day. My wife sent me photo's of big hawks flying around the koi pond this am. I immediately told her to send out the dog and make a ruckus to get rid of them. She didn't want to tell me until a few minutes ago....the hawks were just smelling what ocurred last night. Something got to one of the koi last night it's laying on the side of the pond with it's belly bitten out. I fell terrible, like it's my fault. I should of protected them better. I'm looking into a motion activated sprinkler sys that will blast water on critters that try to get to the pond.[/quote]You should put up a leaf net or a chicken wire type of fence on the top of the water so no predators can get em

[/quote]</p>

They dig.</p>[/quote] Well then hide all of your shovels
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Today is a sad day. My wife sent me photo's of big hawks flying around the koi pond this am. I immediately told her to send out the dog and make a ruckus to get rid of them. She didn't want to tell me until a few minutes ago....the hawks were just smelling what ocurred last night. Something got to one of the koi last night it's laying on the side of the pond with it's belly bitten out. I fell terrible, like it's my fault. I should of protected them better. I'm looking into a motion activated sprinkler sys that will blast water on critters that try to get to the pond.[/quote]You should put up a leaf net or a chicken wire type of fence on the top of the water so no predators can get em

[/quote]</p>

They dig.</p>[/quote]But once they burrowed their way to the water, couldnt it drown them? Im not following.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

They dig.</p>[/quote] Well then hide all of your shovels
        [/quote]

Comment

<div class="stream-item-header">

<span class="_timestamp js-short-timestamp ">14m</span>

<a class="account-group js-account-group js-action-profile js-user-profile-link" href="https://twitter.com/#%21/MikeGarafolo">

<strong class="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id">Mike Garafolo[/b]
          <span>?</span>
          <span class="username js-action-profile-name">@MikeGarafolo</span>
          </a>

</div>
          On a non-uniform note, Victor Cruz says a holdout is "not in my vocabulary." So there you have it.

I think Im in love.

Comment

I don't smell anything, but my fish must stink like a $5 *****. How did those rodents know they were there?

I'm going to look at the positive: The green water will help hide them a bit . I will protect the pond and when the water does clear up, they will be safe.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Id be horrified and shocked, is that something you're hoping for??
              [/quote]

I would not at all be surprised is what I'm saying....

The media WANTS Zimmerman to be a racist and they are reporting on it that way, but there is not factual evidence so far that shows that to be the case in my opinion.
              [/quote]Why did Zimmerman think he was 'suspicious' or 'on drugs' ??
              [/quote]

Maybe he was acting like Dave Chappelle's crack head character...we don't know!

(and before you jump to the conclusion that I'm saying he was..I'm not I'm saying it's a possibility)

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Id be horrified and shocked, is that something you're hoping for??
                [/quote]

The media WANTS Zimmerman to be a racist and they are reporting on it that way, but there is not factual evidence so far that shows that to be the case in my opinion.
                [/quote]

(and before you jump to the conclusion that I'm saying he was..I'm not I'm saying it's a possibility)
                [/quote]And he could have been quickly walking down the street cause it was raining but seeing a person in a hoodie is quite scary
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Id be horrified and shocked, is that something you're hoping for??
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                  "Somebody say crack?"

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Id be horrified and shocked, is that something you're hoping for??
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]And he could have been quickly walking down the street cause it was raining [/quote]

He totally could have been, as I've said ad nauseam I'm not making assumptions one way or another

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Id be horrified and shocked, is that something you're hoping for??
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]And he could have been quickly walking down the street cause it was raining but seeing a person in a hoodie is quite scary
                      [/quote]</P>

When I put a hoodie on and look in the mirror, I get scared of myself.</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;tn&quot;:1,&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?"Very good chance I will be back by the start of the season!!" - Travis Beckum[:O]</span></h6>

Comment

The rangers looked real good last night. Hope King Henrys wrist is good. Mcdonagh is an animal. Looking very strong, hope they can keep it up.

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
                            </h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The New York Giants
                            did in fact meet with Alshon Jeffrey one on one on Monday. Don't count
                            out the Giants going WR in Round 1, with Cruz and Nicks' contracts set
                            to expire over the next 2 seasons...</span></h6>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]
                              <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
                              <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"tn":1,"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
                              <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>?"Very good chance I will be back by the start of the season!!" - Travis Beckum[:O]</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

I appreciate his competitive nature and desire to play....but, come down buddy. We arent going to need you week 1 or anything (or at all for that matter =P )</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

You guys see Antrel Rolle's tattoo....****ING SICK!!!!
                                i'd post it, but i think the only photo is on Facebook.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X