X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]I'm sure all of you will disagree, but there's nothing better than Masters week.[/quote]</P>

but only because it's the first week of baseball....not because anyone cares about golf or the master.
    =]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Friggin kids today!</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]I'm sure all of you will disagree, but there's nothing better than Masters week.[/quote]</P>

but only because it's the first week of baseball....not because anyone cares about golf or the master.
      =]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Friggin kids today!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't understand why they televise hobbies like golf
      They dont have a show about putting together model airplanes....or a show about how to buy sports memorabilia....or a show about a guy who likes to run around a track.
      </P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]I'm sure all of you will disagree, but there's nothing better than Masters week.[/quote]</p>

=]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Friggin kids today!</p>

[/quote]</p>

They dont have a show about putting together model airplanes....or a show about how to buy sports memorabilia....or a show about a guy who likes to run around a track.
        </p>[/quote]I used to make model planes, and ships. Very fun
        lol I was in toys r us the other day buying a toy for my nephews bday and I passed the lego section. Kids are so lucky today!!!

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

=]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Friggin kids today!</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]I used to make model planes, and ships. Very fun
          lol I was in toys r us the other day buying a toy for my nephews bday and I passed the lego section. Kids are so lucky today!!!
          [/quote]</P>

Yea i had a bunch of legos when i was a kid. what an awesome toy legos are!! i must have had endless hours of entertainment back then lol</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Masters are awesome and children should be seen and not heard. (or read on a MB)

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]Masters are awesome and children should be seen and not heard. (or read on a MB)[/quote]You are seeing what we say.[]

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]Masters are awesome and children should be seen and not heard. (or read on a MB)[/quote]You are seeing what we say.[]
                [/quote]</P>

Thus my additional comment.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

</p>[/quote]

actually they have shows about all those as well.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]Masters are awesome and children should be seen and not heard. (or read on a MB)[/quote]</P>

Even my father, an avid golfer, watches baseball this week =P

When I was a kid, my father was friends with a few former pros who ran alot of charity tournaments and such, and every year 1 of them was involved with a celebrity tournament. And I begged my dad to try to go, because Michael Jordan was playing, and he actually did get to go and play, but he didnt play with MJ =(
                    Next week in school, a chick brought in a photo of her dad with MJ, cuz HE got to play with him instead</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

</P>

[/quote]

actually they have shows about all those as well.
                      [/quote]</P>

ahh well then it totally makes sense that they air a hobby like golf on television. lol</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

eating lasagna

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]I'm sure all of you will disagree, but there's nothing better than Masters week.[/quote]</p>

=]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Friggin kids today!</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]I used to make model planes, and ships. Very fun
                          [/quote]I made an entire train villiage , glues them all together , painted, etc. added grass, telephone poles, lines, etc. It was a lionell set. That's one way to kill the winter.

they make shows about anything these days. Hillbilly fisherman, catching giant catfish? Low class tow truck companies...oh man.

Comment

****in' Valverde...couldnt close out the red sox...what a worthless bastage!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I just found out what's up with the nyg hats. Contract is split w nfl and Nike and this co. Called new era. New era has contract for hats, starting with the draft day cap.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I just found out what's up with the nyg hats. Contract is split w nfl and Nike and this co. Called new era. New era has contract for hats, starting with the draft day cap.[/quote]</P>

lol "this company called New Era", you mean THEE biggest hat company in the world? the one who has made every MLB hat for the past god knows how many years? =P
                                I dont get it though. Both companies lost the contract?</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X