• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Lol, so you heard of them?[/quote]</P>

NOPE!!!</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I love the Rangers coach, John Tortorella

It's a cheap, dirty hit," adding, "I wonder what would happen if we did
          it to their two whining stars." He called the Penguins "one of the most
          arrogant organizations in the league," saying that "they whine about
          this stuff all the time, and look what happens." And then, one final
          shot: "It's ridiculous, but they'll whine about something else over
          there, won't they? Starting with their two ****ing stars."

On Crosby: "This guy gets away with too much in my opinion, whines to the refs all day and all night. Itís a joke."

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

this kid I work with has asked 3 times, THREE separate times to swap vacation time with me this year....im like..."dude, ive literally booked 3 vacations this year...this is the only year ive done this!! I cant swap time with you!! I'm sorry youre time didnt pan out...but youve asked me to swap ALL THREE!! no, not a chance, im sorry...."

/facepalm.....i didnt even put the requests in till the end of february lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]I love the Rangers coach, John Tortorella

It's a cheap, dirty hit," adding, "I wonder what would happen if we did it to their two whining stars." He called the Penguins "one of the most arrogant organizations in the league," saying that "they whine about this stuff all the time, and look what happens." And then, one final shot: "It's ridiculous, but they'll whine about something else over there, won't they? Starting with their two ****ing stars."

On Crosby: "This guy gets away with too much in my opinion, whines to the refs all day and all night. Itís a joke."

[/quote]</P>

So, why doesn't someone just take him those 2 out every game? If it becomes commonplace, it won't be nearly as controversial. lol
              Whos the Rangers' enforcer?? lol</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

It's a cheap, dirty hit," adding, "I wonder what would happen if we did it to their two whining stars." He called the Penguins "one of the most arrogant organizations in the league," saying that "they whine about this stuff all the time, and look what happens." And then, one final shot: "It's ridiculous, but they'll whine about something else over there, won't they? Starting with their two ****ing stars."

[/quote]
                </p>

So, why doesn't someone just take him those 2 out every game? If it becomes commonplace, it won't be nearly as controversial. lol
                Whos the Rangers' enforcer?? lol</p>[/quote]Well just about everyone on the Rangers drops the gloves, but the 2 that
                do it the most would be Mike Rupp and Brandon Prust... Im pretty sure
                Prust leads the NHL in fights. I just checked on
                http://www.hockeyfights.com/leaders/players/

And the Rangers actually have 3 guys in the top 10 in fights with Prust (20), Rupp (13), and Bickel (12).... We got a group of a bunch of tough bastids
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

*cricket* *cricket*</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

*cricket* *cricket*</P>

[/quote]</P>

Is it football season yet?</P>

Baseball already sucks.</P>
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

*cricket* *cricket*</P>

[/quote]</P>

Is it football season yet?</P>

Baseball already sucks.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ugh, i've only been home to watch 1 game so far lol....(i havent missed much yet lol....i assume you feel the same)</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

*cricket* *cricket*</p>

[/quote]</p>

Is it football season yet?</p>

Baseball already sucks.</p>[/quote]Screw baseball, hockey playoffs are about to start

Comment

I'd watch NHL playoffs....but i know i'd forget. lol</P>

thats what happens when you dont closely follow a sport.</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]
                            </p>

<u>Whos the Rangers' enforcer??</u> lol</p>[/quote]Well just about everyone on the Rangers drops the gloves, but the 2 that

And the Rangers actually have 3 guys in the top 10 in fights with Prust (20), Rupp (13), and Bickel (12).... We got a group of a bunch of tough bastids
                            [/quote]Everyone can enforce. haha. Prust is the man. Stall too. Yea pretty much everyone on the team
                            But the thing with Crosby is (imo) the NHL is protecting their poster child. Hes a baby. I also read the NHL is trying to discourage fighting as well. Has Crosby ever dropped his gloves??

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

I'd watch NHL playoffs....but i know i'd forget. lol</p>

thats what happens when you dont closely follow a sport.</p>[/quote]Like me with Baseball and Basketball

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]
                                </p>

<u>Whos the Rangers' enforcer??</u> lol</p>[/quote]Well just about everyone on the Rangers drops the gloves, but the 2 that

[/quote]Everyone can enforce. haha. Prust is the man. Stall too. Yea pretty much everyone on the team
                                But the thing with Crosby is (imo) the NHL is protecting their poster child. Hes a baby. I also read the NHL is trying to discourage fighting as well. Has Crosby ever dropped his gloves??
                                [/quote]Prust is one of my favorites on the team, he's got a great motor and like everyone currently on the Rangers, he's a team 1st player.... Oh and he was excellent on 247

Staal is good, but Im more of a Girardi and McDonough fan, Staal is a phenomenonal defender, but he's a little soft for my taste

Argh, the NHL discourages fighting and then players get dangerous with the cheap shots and stick penalties. Now, you know that if you cheapshot the opponents star player, the next time you step on the ice you're getting pounded into oblivion. Fighting keeps the injuries and cheap shots to a minimal

Comment

Working...
                                X