X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Each Giants first-round selection since 2004 - one of the most notable NFL drafts in recent memory - started at least 12 games for the Giants last season (all started a minimum of 15 with the exceptions of Jason Pierre-Paul and rookie Prince Amukamara).[/quote]</P>

How about how we got Webster, Tuck and Jacobs all in the same draft,*consecutive rounds? lol</P>

I mean....arguably the worst pick we've made in the early rounds of the draft since 04 was Sinorice Moss in the 2nd.....unless you consider Aaron Ross a 1st round bust. (I personally dont feel he lived up to first round potential, but he did good for us this poast year.)</P>

best value picks in that time? Obviously Bradshaw (7th Round Compensatory pick), and Deossie was a great pick in retrospec</P>[/quote]Webby, tuck bj trio improved Reese's stats immeasurably. Agree on Ross, 2007 sb great and last yr great. In between not noticeable to me anyways.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Each Giants first-round selection since 2004 - one of the most notable NFL drafts in recent memory - started at least 12 games for the Giants last season (all started a minimum of 15 with the exceptions of Jason Pierre-Paul and rookie Prince Amukamara).[/quote]</P>

How about how we got Webster, Tuck and Jacobs all in the same draft,consecutive rounds? lol</P>

I mean....arguably the worst pick we've made in the early rounds of the draft since 04 was Sinorice Moss in the 2nd.....unless you consider Aaron Ross a 1st round bust. (I personally dont feel he lived up to first round potential, but he did good for us this poast year.)</P>

best value picks in that time? Obviously Bradshaw (7th Round Compensatory pick), and Deossie was a great pick in retrospec</P>

[/quote]Webby, tuck bj trio improved Reese's stats immeasurably. Agree on Ross, 2007 sb great and last yr great. In between not noticeable to me anyways.[/quote]</P>

Those guys were drafted by Ernie.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

I'd also like to point out, that although Reese is the best GM EVER, we REALLY suck at drafting LBs...i mean look at the picks!
        Wilkerson? Kehl? Dillard? Sintim? Adrian Tracey?

Hopefully Jones and jq Williams work out, eh? haha</p>[/quote]In our CURRENT scheme LBs are the most interchangeable position we got.

But yea those are some TURRIBLE LB picks. Then again we got Greg Jones and Herzlich at the bottom of the draft while both were considered good LB talents

The way it looks with Rivers n such, I think we're trying to get Boley at MIKE, Kiwi at Sam, and Rivers/JQ Williams at WILL
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Morning Thee Thread! lets get something going to make this day go by as fast as possible I want the weekend already....

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morning Thee Thread! lets get something going to make this day go by as fast as possible I want the weekend already....
            [/quote]</P>

me too man! Except I have to come in for about 4 hours tmrw...so, i guess it doesn't really count =\
            </P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morning Thee Thread! lets get something going to make this day go by as fast as possible I want the weekend already....
              [/quote]</p>

me too man! Except I have to come in for about 4 hours tmrw...so, i guess it doesn't really count =\
              </p>[/quote]

I wonder if anyone else get's this :P

Comment

[]they werent firing on all cylinders but they looked tough last night

Comment

[/quote]Sooo zimmerman is being charged with murder of the 2nd degree. Imo he will walk due to conflicting witness reports. The prosecutor is a fool.

Comment

It's been so busy here these past 3 weeks at my job, and the place has been spiraling out of control.....
                    our Asst. Mgr who was an outside hire, (an idea we were ALL opposed to since they passed over MANY qualified internal applicants) stepped down because he could not handle all the new information his position requires. Stepped down cuz if not, they'd likely fire him. so smart move on his part i guess.
                    My supervisor's wife just had their first child, so he's out for 2 weeks.....we have 2 ppl on vacation...and the rest of us are left to pick up the pieces as usual lol
                    My head has been spinning for awhile now....i just come home, have a beer, and fall asleep exhausted.</P>

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"]Morning Thee Thread! lets get something going to make this day go by as fast as possible I want the weekend already....
                      [/quote]Sooo zimmerman is being charged with murder of the 2nd degree. Imo he will walk due to conflicting witness reports. The prosecutor is a fool.
                      [/quote]</P>

interesting....
                      We'll all be watching!!</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

It's been so busy here these past 3 weeks at my job, and the place has been spiraling out of control.....
                        our Asst. Mgr who was an outside hire, (an idea we were ALL opposed to since they passed over MANY qualified internal applicants) stepped down because he could not handle all the new information his position requires. Stepped down cuz if not, they'd likely fire him. so smart move on his part i guess.
                        My supervisor's wife just had their first child, so he's out for 2 weeks.....we have 2 ppl on vacation...and the rest of us are left to pick up the pieces as usual lol
                        My head has been spinning for awhile now....i just come home, have a beer, and fall asleep exhausted.</p>

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz</p>[/quote]you forgot to write dear diary at the beginning of your post.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]you forgot to write dear diary at the beginning of your post.
                          [/quote]</P>

lmao....i was just commenting how i havent been able to post alot</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

When does the set NFL schedule come out? I forget....end of April?
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

My head has been spinning for awhile now....i just come home, have a beer, and fall asleep exhausted.</P>

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz</P>

[/quote]you forgot to write dear diary at the beginning of your post.
                              [/quote]</P>

No, we must be constantly be reminded why Pizz doesn't have a girlfriend.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]When does the set NFL schedule come out? I forget....end of April?[/quote]</P>

If memory serves me (and it often doesn't) I think it came out right before the draft last year.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X