This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]No, we must be constantly be reminded why Pizz doesn't have a girlfriend.[/quote]</P>

I dont need a gf, I get the women, and dont have to keep them....less headache, more $ in the wallet.
    I think in America they call that winning? did I pronounce that correctly? winning? yes? ok</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]No, we must be constantly be reminded why Pizz doesn't have a girlfriend.[/quote]</P>

I dont need a gf, I get the women, and dont have to keep them....less headache, more $ in the wallet.
      I think in America they call that winning? did I pronounce that correctly? winning? yes? ok</P>

[/quote]</P>

Its important that YOU believe that Pizzy.</P>

And you spelled in incorrectly. I think you meant...whining.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Ann Hathaway is catwoman in the dark knight rises. Well thats pretty lame.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Ann Hathaway is catwoman in the dark knight rises. Well thats pretty lame.
          [/quote]</P>

why is it lame? what were the other options exactly? lol</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Ann Hathaway is catwoman in the dark knight rises. Well thats pretty lame.
            [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Not having another stupid Batman movie.</P>
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]No, we must be constantly be reminded why Pizz doesn't have a girlfriend.[/quote]</p>

I think in America they call that winning? did I pronounce that correctly? winning? yes? ok</p>[/quote]relationships arent a bad thing if you like the person pizzle. You wouldnt be saying that if you landed the unicorn

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

why is it lame? what were the other options exactly? lol</p>[/quote]Anyone thats not all innocent looking. You need a girl that can act bad, she cant do that. also think shes a horrible actress. Just saw a picture of her all dressed up as catwoman in the daily news. She was holding a gun, sine when does cat women shoot guns?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

why is it lame? what were the other options exactly? lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

Not having another stupid Batman movie.</p>[/quote]I liked the dark knight, batman begins was meh. King Henry should replace Bale.
                  look how dreamy he is....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Not having another stupid Batman movie.</P>

[/quote]</P>

HOW DARE YOU!!!
                    Dark knight reignited the character....considering there were 3 terrible movies in a row before Batman Begins came out.</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]Anyone thats not all innocent looking. You need a girl that can act bad, she cant do that. also think shes a horrible actress. Just saw a picture of her all dressed up as catwoman in the daily news. She was holding a gun, sine when does cat women shoot guns?
                      [/quote]</P>

i dont remember the last time she did anything relevant, so i cant really say i know how shed be lol.</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

what are you losers doing this weekend??

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]what are you losers doing this weekend??
                          [/quote]</P>

I got to work a few hours tmrw, but other than that, I dont know. I hope it involves baseball, bbq, and alcohol! haha</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

wish i was at opening day.....

Comment

I have no problem with this woman playing catwoman.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]I have no problem with this woman playing catwoman.

[/quote]</P>

Is that a screen from Batman? Cuz it looks kinda like the movie "Havoc" she was in.....god that movie was so ****ing weird...and kinda sketchy</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X