This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]If it's "Smoke weed every day" then why do stoners make a big deal about a random made up day to smoke weed? Never understood the novelty behind it....its so stupid lol
    [/quote]smoke something and maybe youll understand you straightedge hipster.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]If it's "Smoke weed every day" then why do stoners make a big deal about a random made up day to smoke weed? Never understood the novelty behind it....its so stupid lol
      [/quote]</P>

I am a smoker. What makes me straightedge?
      wtf makes me a hipster? lol</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]If it's "Smoke weed every day" then why do stoners make a big deal about a random made up day to smoke weed? Never understood the novelty behind it....its so stupid lol
        [/quote]</p>

<u>wtf makes me a hipster</u>? lol</p>[/quote]The glasses. Definitely the glasses.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

<U>wtf makes me a hipster</U>? lol</P>

[/quote]The glasses. Definitely the glasses.
          [/quote]</P>

My hipster glasses broke this past weekend during the melee of a bar brawl that i wasnt involved in=(
          I was hit in theface while keeping the peace.
          very upsetting. it's going to take awhile to get the same frames again. so sad..</P>

I get hit in the head alot. People must follow the Fight Club train of thought; "Destroy something beautiful"</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Absolutely nothing.</P>

Hahahhaha!!!</P>
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

<u>wtf makes me a hipster</u>? lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

My hipster glasses broke this past weekend during the melee of a bar brawl that i wasnt involved in=(
              I was hit in theface while keeping the peace.
              very upsetting. it's going to take awhile to get the same frames again. so sad..</p>

<u>I get hit in the head alot.</u> People must follow the Fight Club train of thought; "Destroy something beautiful"</p>[/quote]I can tell. []
              Never try and break up a fight right away. Let them wear each other out first.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

wtf makes me a hipster? lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

Absolutely nothing.</p>

Hahahhaha!!!</p>[/quote]ready for the showdown in bean town??

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Absolutely nothing.</P>

Hahahhaha!!!</P>

[/quote]ready for the showdown in bean town??
                  [/quote]</P>

No. And I don't think my team is either.</P>

Sox are in trouble. The Ellsbury injury was just another nail in the coffin.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

wtf makes me a hipster? lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

Absolutely nothing.</p>

Hahahhaha!!!</p>

[/quote]ready for the showdown in bean town??
                    [/quote]</p>

No. And I don't think my team is either.</p>

Sox are in trouble. The Ellsbury injury was just another nail in the coffin.</p>[/quote]Im not sold on the yanks either. Starting pitching is going to be a real issue. Its still early though.....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

<u>wtf makes me a hipster</u>? lol</p>[/quote]The glasses. Definitely the glasses.
                      [/quote]

I hate that glasses make others consider me a hipster, I was wearing glasses before it was cool.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

<U>wtf makes me a hipster</U>? lol</P>

[/quote]

I hate that glasses make others consider me a hipster, I was wearing glasses before it was cool.
                        [/quote]</P>

I see what you did there....</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Absolutely nothing.</P>

Hahahhaha!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

you realize being called a hipster is an insult right??
                          So, I have no idea what the point of your post was lol</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

never leave the house drunk again

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Absolutely nothing.</P>

Hahahhaha!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

you realize being called a hipster is an insult right??
                              So, I have no idea what the point of your post was lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yes you do.</P>

Comment

<TABLE id=entries>
                                <TBODY>
                                <TR>
                                <TD class=index>1. </TD>
                                <TD class=word><FONT size=4>hipster </FONT></TD>
                                <TD id=tools_2705928 class=tools><SPAN class=status>76290 up, 18915 down</SPAN><SPAN class=thumbs></SPAN></TD></TR>
                                <TR>
                                <TD></TD>
                                <TD id=entry_2705928 class=text colSpan=2>
                                <DIV class=definition>Hipsters are a subculture of men and women typically in their 20's and 30's that value independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, an appreciation of art and indie-rock, creativity, intelligence, and witty banter.</DIV>
                                <DIV class=definition></DIV>
                                <DIV class=definition>As i said, doesn't sound like you.</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
                                X