• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

JR has officially tipped his hand about our first round pick.</P>

*</P>

If <FONT color=#980001>Andrew Luck</FONT> is there at 32, he will be a Giant, Reese said. </P>

*</P>

Haha!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol i support this 100%</P>[/quote]Yes!

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol when I was little, since all the old time movies were in black and white, I used to think everyone from that era saw in black and white.
      [/quote]I think that's only dogs.

Comment

Chad Jones interview: He said if he throws out a pitch at the Met's game it will be 85+ mph

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol when I was little, since all the old time movies were in black and white, I used to think everyone from that era saw in black and white.
          [/quote]I think that's only dogs.[/quote] yea. the yankee game made me think about that cause they changed the picture to blak and white for a sec and michael kay goes " this is what it looked like in 1912", but there were no tvs then. lol

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Chad Jones interview: He said if he throws out a pitch at the Met's game it will be 85+ mph[/quote]i bet it will be around there.

Jones was drafted by the Houston Astros in the 13th round of the 2007 Major League Baseball Draft but decided to attend LSU. In 2009 he was a member of the Tigers 2009 national championship team. He pitched three Innings during the series and did not allow a hit or run. Jones and his college teammate Jared Mitchell
            are the only two college athletes ever to claim a BCS national title
            and a baseball national title. During the regular season he had a 2.70 earned run average and struck out seven in 6.2 innings and also started eight of 27 games in the outfield. He was selected by the Milwaukee Brewers in the 50th round (1509th overall) of the 2010 MLB Draft.

Comment

granderson is on fyyyyyaaa

Comment

Morehead's definition of Hipster is pretty much the same thing as you are trying to explain Pizz.

The problem is today's hipsters tend to congregate and take over places...and if you try to play a "mainstream" anything or wear normal clothes or whatever you don't fit in and they let you know it.

they have time to find the "newest thing" I don't...and generally the newest thing isn't very good anyhow.

Hipsters today are still creative, imaginary and definitely progressive, the problem is I'm not those things...so I don't fit in with them, and when they tell me I'm too "mainstream" I tell them mainstream isn't always a bad thing.

(Intelligence and wittiness seem to be lacking in today's hipsters though I have to give Pizz that.)

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morehead's definition of Hipster is pretty much the same thing as you are trying to explain Pizz.

The problem is today's hipsters tend to congregate and take over places...and if you try to play a "mainstream" anything or wear normal clothes or whatever you don't fit in and they let you know it.

they have time to find the "newest thing" I don't...and generally the newest thing isn't very good anyhow.

Hipsters today are still creative, imaginary and definitely progressive, the problem is I'm not those things...so I don't fit in with them, and when they tell me I'm too "mainstream" I tell them mainstream isn't always a bad thing.

<FONT size=4>(Intelligence and wittiness seem to be lacking in today's hipsters though I have to give Pizz that.)
                  </FONT>
                  [/quote]</P>

So in this respect, Pizzy would fit right in. Right?</P>
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morehead's definition of Hipster is pretty much the same thing as you are trying to explain Pizz.

<font size="4">(Intelligence and <font color="#0000FF">wittiness</font> seem to be lacking in today's hipsters though I have to give Pizz that.)
                    </font>
                    [/quote]</p>

So in this respect, Pizzy would fit right in. Right?</p>[/quote]

That kind of comment only shows how much of a hipster you are MH :P

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

<FONT size=4>(Intelligence and <FONT color=#0000ff>wittiness</FONT> seem to be lacking in today's hipsters though I have to give Pizz that.)
                      </FONT>
                      [/quote]</P>

So in this respect, Pizzy would fit right in. Right?</P>

[/quote]

That kind of comment only shows how much of a hipster you are MH :P
                      [/quote]</P>

I'm OK with that Scrappy. (But you already knew that, didn't you?)</P>

Comment

I guess when you're the Superbowl champs and there's not too much to complain about, the boards suffer.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]I guess when you're the Superbowl champs and there's not too much to complain about, the boards suffer.[/quote]Get the ball rolling MH. Bring up some topics. People will start to chime in

Comment

And I could complain about our defense all day, no one listens

Comment

I'm a reactive poster, I need someone to bring up a topic, I have opinions on everything but I'm not great at concentrating on any one topic until it's already been brought up.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]I guess when you're the Superbowl champs and there's not too much to complain about, the boards suffer.[/quote]Get the ball rolling MH. Bring up some topics. People will start to chime in
                                [/quote]</P>

Does anyone have an opinion about who we..1. Should draft or 2. Will draft.</P>

Should draft: David Wilson</P>

Will draft: Chandler Jones</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X