[quote user="Morehead State"]

Where are all the hookers?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Chopped up and in Dezz's freezer</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"]Aria's Sports Book.

Also I did some research to see how it ranked (since I'm recommending it) seems like it did rank first, just above Ceaser's.
      [/quote]Thats a very nice set up.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Where are all the hookers?</p>

[/quote]</p>

Chopped up and in Dezz's freezer</p>[/quote]I fthey look anything like the Columbian hooker the secrect service robbed theyre still ver much alive.

Comment

Bobby V: I think we hit bottom. If this isn’t the bottom, then we’ll find some
          new ends to the earth or something.”

Isnt April a little early for that kind of talk.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Bobby V: I think we hit bottom. If this isn’t the bottom, then we’ll find some new ends to the earth or something.”

Isnt April a little early for that kind of talk.
            [/quote]</P>

Here's the kind of April talk I want to hear:</P>

"We realize that we made a mistake in hiring Bobby Valentine and he is fired effective immediately"</P>

........The Red Sox FO.</P>
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Comment

ugh...im so excited for vegas...sucks that I gotta work today and tomorrow in anticipation!!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]ugh...<u>im so excited for vegas.</u>..sucks that I gotta work today and tomorrow in anticipation!![/quote]why? you dont gamble.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh...<U>im so excited for vegas.</U>..sucks that I gotta work today and tomorrow in anticipation!![/quote]why? you dont gamble.
                    [/quote]</P>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh...<U>im so excited for vegas.</U>..sucks that I gotta work today and tomorrow in anticipation!![/quote]why? you dont gamble.
                      [/quote]</P>

You may have heard Dezz, there are other things to do in Vegas.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh...<u>im so excited for vegas.</u>..sucks that I gotta work today and tomorrow in anticipation!![/quote]why? you dont gamble.
                        [/quote]</p>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</p>[/quote]I know, right......

Seriously grab your balls and hit up a craps table for an hour.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]ugh...im so excited for vegas...sucks that I gotta work today and tomorrow in anticipation!![/quote]

I'm starting to get excited for New Orleans myself, one week away, definetly try to see the Venitian by the way, I think I mentioned it before but it's really awesome looking, also Aria and the Cosmopolitan are both really nice as well.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh...<u>im so excited for vegas.</u>..sucks that I gotta work today and tomorrow in anticipation!![/quote]why? you dont gamble.
                            [/quote]</p>

You may have heard Dezz, there are other things to do in Vegas.</p>

</p>[/quote]Thats true. Pizz is so bad with the women around here maybe hell have better luck with hookers[]

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well there's always Hoover Dam. (Which IS awesome BTW)</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

You may have heard Dezz, there are other things to do in Vegas.</P>

</P>

[/quote]Thats true. Pizz is so bad with the women around here maybe hell have better luck with hookers[]

[/quote]</P>

Problem is that he might need luck, even with hookers. </P>

</P>

I crack myself up!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X