X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh...<U>im so excited for vegas.</U>..sucks that I gotta work today and tomorrow in anticipation!![/quote]why? you dont gamble.
    [/quote]</P>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</P>[/quote] nah you can catch Rickles somewhere....is he still alive!?....take something out there to pawn maybe you can get on pawn stars! need any thing restored you could check out Ricks..Have a great time JP beware of gamblings !!

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh...<U>im so excited for vegas.</U>..sucks that I gotta work today and tomorrow in anticipation!![/quote]why? you dont gamble.
      [/quote]</P>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</P>

[/quote] nah you can catch Rickles somewhere....is he still alive!?....take something out there to pawn maybe you can get on pawn stars! need any thing restored you could check out Ricks..Have a great time JP beware of gamblings !![/quote]</P>

Still alive and still AWESOME. I saw him in Vegas about 6 years ago.</P>

I'm getting ready to celebrate his birthday as I always do (May 8th)</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh...<u>im so excited for vegas.</u>..sucks that I gotta work today and tomorrow in anticipation!![/quote]why? you dont gamble.
        [/quote]</p>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</p>[/quote] nah you can catch Rickles somewhere....is he still alive!?....take something out there to pawn maybe you can get on pawn stars! need any thing restored you could check out Ricks..Have a great time JP beware of gamblings !![/quote]Hey B.

I feel like those pawnstars and those shows rob those people so bad. One person had a 1920 something Ford. The pawn star goes "yeeeea ill give you 7 grand for it." Outrageous. Those two sons dont know **** about anything either. I miss when the history channel aired shows about...........history.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]Well there's always Hoover Dam. (Which IS awesome BTW)[/quote]</P>

Yea im pretty sure im going to check it out.
          </P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</P>

[/quote] nah you can catch Rickles somewhere....is he still alive!?....take something out there to pawn maybe you can get on pawn stars! need any thing restored you could check out Ricks..Have a great time JP beware of gamblings !![/quote]Hey B.

I feel like those pawnstars and those shows rob those people so bad. One person had a 1920 something Ford. The pawn star goes "yeeeea ill give you 7 grand for it." Outrageous. Those two sons dont know **** about anything either. I miss when the history channel aired shows about...........history.
            [/quote]</P>

uhh...thats cuz the show is staged Dezz....it's not real. Sure the place is, but the intereactions aren't.</P>

edit - also, crazy to think that even when the card/collectible market is ****ty, that that card still sells for well over a million usually if they are found.

I'm expected to believe that Chumlee accidentally spilled a soda on a Honus Wagner baseball card? yea ok....totally real.</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Unfortunately it looks like Don Rickles is out of town (touring the midwest) this week.</P>

To bad because you would have begun to understand the "Mind of Morehead" by watching his act.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh...<u>im so excited for vegas.</u>..sucks that I gotta work today and tomorrow in anticipation!![/quote]why? you dont gamble.
                [/quote]</p>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</p>

[/quote] nah you can catch Rickles somewhere....is he still alive!?....take something out there to pawn maybe you can get on pawn stars! need any thing restored you could check out Ricks..Have a great time JP beware of gamblings !![/quote]Hey B.

[/quote]</p>

uhh...thats cuz the show is staged Dezz....it's not real. Sure the place is, but the intereactions aren't.</p>

edit - also, crazy to think that even when the card/collectible market is ****ty, that that card still sells for well over a million usually if they are found.

I'm expected to believe that Chumlee accidentally spilled a soda on a Honus Wagner baseball card? yea ok....totally real.</p>[/quote]lol ill believe anything when it comes to this slob messing something up

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</P>[/quote] nah you can catch Rickles somewhere....is he still alive!?....take something out there to pawn maybe you can get on pawn stars! need any thing restored you could check out Ricks..Have a great time JP beware of gamblings !![/quote]Hey B.

[/quote] yeah I hear what your saying dezz...they have a history 2 channel that I watch of late...but I do some of the newer realitystuff on history... Axemen its like a reality/comedy.those guys diving for logs crack me up...

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

uhh...thats cuz the show is staged Dezz....it's not real. Sure the place is, but the intereactions aren't.</P>

I'm expected to believe that Chumlee accidentally spilled a soda on a Honus Wagner baseball card? yea ok....totally real.</P>

[/quote]lol ill believe anything when it comes to this slob messing something up

[/quote]</P>

If you put up a picture of Pizz next to this, I doubt anyone could tell the difference.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</p>

[/quote]</p>

uhh...thats cuz the show is staged Dezz....it's not real. Sure the place is, but the intereactions aren't.</p>

I'm expected to believe that Chumlee accidentally spilled a soda on a Honus Wagner baseball card? yea ok....totally real.</p>

[/quote]lol ill believe anything when it comes to this slob messing something up

[/quote]</p>

If you put up a picture of Pizz next to this, I doubt anyone could tell the difference.</p>[/quote]

Comment

You guys never want to talk about football anymore. </P>

Spending most of my time on TAGF these days.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

I would, except that I dont know alot about the majority of the college players coming up....just the top 10 guys really....
                          And thats what most of our football talk will be about in the next few days andleading up to the summer</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

You guys never want to talk about football anymore. </p>

Spending most of my time on TAGF these days.</p>[/quote]I think our defense is still going to suck next year. Will it kill Perry to jam a wr this year???? At least once in the 16 game season. Hes a joke.

Comment

I don't know anything about football so don't look at me </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I say we trade osi cause he's the third best de on the team..part time player,he takes plays off all the time and he constanly whines,plus it will give us some needed cap space to sign others....</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

jbawa </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]I think our defense is still going to suck next year. Will it kill Perry to jam a wr this year???? At least once in the 16 game season. Hes a joke.
                                [/quote]</P>

You know that we're the superbowl champs, right?</P>

You know we held the Packers to 6 points, right? (refs gave them 2 TD's)</P>

You know we shut down the Pats offense, right?</P>

Every facet of our team has room for improvement. But I like our defense right now. (Barring huge injury issues)</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X