X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]and not on a running play
    [/quote]</P>

what kind of access to pictures do you think we have?? lol. damn thats specific</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

you tube will be just fine.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]you tube will be just fine.
        [/quote]</P>

Ask and Yee shall receive.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTe_P-AIt-4</P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

heres the some tape from the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTe_P-AIt-4
          hes playing man, but hes not jamming him.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]you tube will be just fine.
            [/quote]</p>

Ask and Yee shall receive.</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTe_P-AIt-4</p>[/quote]haha you beat me too it hes not jamming him at all.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]heres the some tape from the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTe_P-AIt-4
              [/quote]</P>

Yes he is Dezz.</P>

What the hell is your problem. He's jamming him on every play.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]heres the some tape from the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTe_P-AIt-4
                [/quote]</p>

Yes he is Dezz.</p>

What the hell is your problem. He's jamming him on every play.</p>[/quote]no hes not at all. hes putting a hand/hands on him.....

Comment

At the snap hes running with the wr. Hes not preventing the wr from passing the line of scrimmage or slowing him down which is what a jam is. He gave little nudges while Johnson was in front of him and next to him. But thats it. Web looks damn good in man

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Yes he is Dezz.</P>

What the hell is your problem. He's jamming him on every play.</P>

[/quote]no hes not at all. hes putting a hand/hands on him.....
                    [/quote]</P>

90% of the time, thats all press coverage is. And to be honest, most of time if there's contact, or what you consider "jamming" its the WR being the physical one. </P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]At the snap hes running with the wr. Hes not preventing the wr from passing the line of scrimmage or slowing him down which is what a jam is. He gave little nudges while Johnson was in front of him and next to him. But thats it. Web looks damn good in man
                      [/quote]</P>

One of the main requirements in having an intelligent debate is that when absulute and undeniable proof is shown, a party is willing to admit it. These plays prove that you were wrong. What Corey Webster is doing is the very definition of playing press corner. Check the corner on the other side of the field. Thats playing cover.</P>

I am done with you on this. You are living in a fantasy world if you don't see it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]At the snap hes running with the wr. Hes not preventing the wr from passing the line of scrimmage or slowing him down which is what a jam is. He gave little nudges while Johnson was in front of him and next to him. But thats it. Web looks damn good in man
                        [/quote]</p>

One of the main requirements in having an intelligent debate is that when absulute and undeniable proof is shown, a party is willing to admit it. These plays prove that you were wrong. What Corey Webster is doing is the very definition of playing press corner. Check the corner on the other side of the field. Thats playing cover.</p>

I am done with you on this. You are living in a fantasy world if you don't see it.</p>[/quote]im talking about jaming

Comment

So what game thizs year? I actually make real money now so I think I can go

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]So what game thizs year? I actually make real money now so I think I can go[/quote]congrats on the job Lawl </P>

message Matt left a few days ago:</P>

listen, i see u guys are gearing up for THEE game. Hold off for about a month, because im going to be engaged within a month, we're looking to have a friday night wedding during football season and we are going to try have it for a home game weekend.

Dont mention anything to amanda cuz she'll get pissed im telling people before she has a ring and bla bla bla...

*** rings take forever to come in. And you KNOW there will a THEE table at the wedding. Going to try and have it one weekend so lando and meliss and the rest of you out of towners can just have a kickass weekend
                            </P>

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]So what game thizs year? I actually make real money now so I think I can go[/quote]</P>

Grats on the making some money! =P</P>

yea, like Byron said, we're waiting to hear from Matt cuz he wanted to do the super weekend thing.
                              Hopefully you can get to NJ for thee game this year. </P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lawl"]So what game thizs year? I actually make real money now so I think I can go[/quote]</P>

Grats on the making some money! =P</P>

yea, like Byron said, we're waiting to hear from Matt cuz he wanted to do the super weekend thing.
                                Hopefully you can get to NJ for thee game this year. </P>

[/quote]</P>

I've already warned my lovely bride about the dubious characters in our group.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X