This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

What do you do for a living mh, if you dont mind me asking.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]What do you do for a living mh, if you dont mind me asking.
      [/quote]</P>

I sell printing. Been doing it since 1979. Work out of my house.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Rich
        Eisen in an interview with @Joeandevan on @WFAN660 states that NFL
        Network &amp; ESPN have one mulligan in showing a player on a cell phone
        on Draft Night and if they break it a second time, that network will be
        kicked out of the green room entirely. </span></h6>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]What do you do for a living mh, if you dont mind me asking.
          [/quote]</p>

I sell printing. Been doing it since 1979. Work out of my house.</p>[/quote]Oh cool. Must be great to work out of the house.

Have you been making Romney pamphlets and handing them out and Old Guns shows?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

I sell printing. Been doing it since 1979. Work out of my house.</P>

[/quote]Oh cool. Must be great to work out of the house.

Have you been making Romney pamphlets and handing them out and Old Guns shows?
            [/quote]</P>

No but thats a great idea. Although most Old Guns fans would probably vote for Mitt anyway.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Rich
              Eisen in an interview with @Joeandevan on @WFAN660 states that NFL
              Network & ESPN have one mulligan in showing a player on a cell phone
              on Draft Night and if they break it a second time, that network will be
              kicked out of the green room entirely. </span></h6>[/quote]

what??
              is there some conflict/problem i dont know about? Or are they concerned with the player having that ****-eating grin on his face when a team calls him prior to the pick? (that would make sense i guess)
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

More Kobe trolling, for Lando

Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]More Kobe trolling, for Lando [/quote]</P>

Celtics are gunna be a very tough out in these playoffs. Not many teams are playing as well as they are right now plus all the old guys are healthy.</P>

Comment

The sleeper in the playoffs is Indiana as well. they are playing great. Plus I have a friend who's a scout for them. So if it can't be the Celts, I'm rooting for the Pacers. (Plus there's Larry)

Comment

My lovely gf just surprised me with yankee tickets this sunday as an early bday present. Were sitting with the bleacher creatures!! ohh yeaaaa! Pretty sure CC will be pitching.

I can hear the cheesy fries calling my name already.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]My lovely gf just surprised me with yankee tickets this sunday as an early bday present. Were sitting with the bleacher creatures!! ohh yeaaaa! Pretty sure CC will be pitching.

I can hear the cheesy fries calling my name already.
                        [/quote]</P>

CC are my initials. I'm not pitching.</P>

Comment

Uhoh Matt

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">LB Vontaze Burfict's uphill climb now includes a failed drug test at the Combine... He is now expected to go undrafted</span></h6>

Comment

Ok Swaggers get your mock drafts together. Since nobody picked Nick Swisher to hit the first homer in the Red Sox-Yanks series, i will put up the Eli Autographed Card one last time...Most correct picks in first round wins and has bragging rights...No teams, just picks #1 through #32..

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Ok Swaggers get your mock drafts together. Since nobody picked Nick Swisher to hit the first homer in the Red Sox-Yanks series, i will put up the Eli Autographed Card one last time...Most correct picks in first round wins and has bragging rights...No teams, just picks #1 through #32..[/quote]
                              Thanks for your last package. You are awesome with a capital AWESOME.

I will give it a go. I'll send you a PM. I got the first 2 on lock!

Comment

Draft Day.</P>

I now think we might trade out of the first round. Just a hunch.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X