This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Thank god for the draft I almost forgot what happens to this boardafter JR makes his picks...</P>

I like the pick and it makes plenty of sence....we needed a RB... imo</P>

OT tonight ? or do they move up for someone?</P>

I think they are trying to get another pic....</P>

Comment

Reese was very short sighted in this pick. I'm shocked.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">According
        to STATS, David Wilson gained 990 yards last season after making
        contact with a defender, best in NCAA (from Adam Schefter)</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

titts yea
        </p>[/quote]WOW, I just went from 6 to Midnight
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i haven't recovered yet</p>

</p>

but speaking of signing linemen... wtf - nice add with Shaun rogers</p>[/quote]Ill never forget that Monday night game when he pulled our pants down and raaped our OL...... Yea that Browns game was the last time I ever sat down at a table during a Giants game (at my home bar)

If he's used as depth and sporadically I have a feeling he can channel some of that beastly gusto and be a nice addition for us
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

If I can just make it through today I'll be in New Orleans tomorrow...It's already a long day.

Comment

Comment

Im so glad I named my dog Tucker, and not Osi.....

Comment

Goff to the Redskins

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Im so glad I named my dog Tucker, and not Osi.....
                    [/quote]</P>

You named him after one of the greatest TE's in Giants history.</P>
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Im so glad I named my dog Tucker, and not Osi.....
                      [/quote]</p>

You named him after one of the greatest TE's in Giants history.</p>[/quote]Better than Bavaro? Did not know that. Id like to watch some old games from the 50's to the 80's. Wonder if theres a website you can buy old games from or something

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/30/rfk-assassination-nina-rhodes-hughes_n_1464439.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D156561

I know you like conspiracies mh. what do you think? dont know why it took her so long to say anything

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/30/rfk-assassination-nina-rhodes-hughes_n_1464439.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D156561

I know you like conspiracies mh. what do you think? dont know why it took her so long to say anything
                          [/quote]</P>

I hate conspiracy theories and believe that they are almost always pure bull****.</P>

I'm not reading your link due to my short attention span but if its about the Bobby Kennedy assassination I can tell you its pure balogna. Sirhan Sirhan acted alone.</P>

Comment

how many games are teh sox going to win this year pappy
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]how many games are teh sox going to win this year pappy[/quote]</P>

At least 11.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]how many games are teh sox going to win this year pappy[/quote]</P>

At least 11.</P>[/quote]Or the bigger question- Who do you hate more? Osi or Bobby V????? Kid from Nashua,NH. went to the Chargers. You may have heard of him since he played at UConn. Kendal Reyes. They got themselves a great kid....

Comment

Working...
                                X