X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]So Mo pulled his acl jumping into a wall...............
    [/quote]</p>

err yea...we found that out last week.</p>[/quote]http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...nning/1400052/
    whole episode.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Back from New Orleans....I almost feel bad about the suspension now, everyone down there is so upset about it....that town really loves their Saints.
      [/quote]</P>

Well....in a Lil Wayne song, he said "Without the football team, the basketball team, all we got is me to represent New Orleans"..

So yea, I'd be pretty ****ing upset if Lil Wayne was the only thing left hahahahahaha</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

err yea...we found that out last week.</P>

[/quote]http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...nning/1400052/
        whole episode.
        [/quote]</P>

gonna check it out when I get home. heard it was pretty good</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

err yea...we found that out last week.</P>

[/quote]http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...nning/1400052/
          whole episode.
          [/quote]</P>

gonna check it out when I get home. heard it was pretty good</P>

[/quote] Eli put himself out there on national TV and did a good enough job....I didn't find most of the show funny at all... I was actually happy when it was over ..but that may be just me I'm not into most of todays wacky comedy.....the little brother skit was ok/funny</P>

</P>

edit: by the way its not Eli's fault the writing/material sucked....</P>

Comment

Look like I'm getting "that 2:30 feeling" a bit early today...blaaarrrrgghhh =\
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I have some laughter material for you guys, you all know I went down to New Orleans...I don't know if you all know "why" though, I was bowling in the USBC Open Championship, we were forced to take a picture....figured I'd post it here so ya'll can make fun of me to kill some time.

PS: I'm all the way to the right...scroll over lazy.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]Look like I'm getting "that 2:30 feeling" a bit early today...blaaarrrrgghhh =\[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]I have some laughter material for you guys, you all know I went down to New Orleans...I don't know if you all know "why" though, I was bowling in the USBC Open Championship, we were forced to take a picture....figured I'd post it here so ya'll can make fun of me to kill some time.

PS: I'm all the way to the right...scroll over lazy.

[/quote]Nothing about that picture looks "forced" lmao

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Look like I'm getting "that 2:30 feeling" a bit early today...blaaarrrrgghhh =\[/quote][/quote]</P>

hahaha right?</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Nothing about that picture looks "forced" lmao
                      [/quote]

one of the other guys from our bowling alley that was there with us stood behind the guy taking the picture making....gestures, I was dying laughing.

But the picture was forced every team has to take a picture to participate.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]Nothing about that picture looks "forced" lmao
                        [/quote]

one of the other guys from our bowling alley that was there with us stood behind the guy taking the picture making....gestures, I was dying laughing.

[/quote]

was it as intense, less intense, or more intense in comparison to the movie Drumline with Nick Cannon?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]Nothing about that picture looks "forced" lmao
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

was it as intense, less intense, or more intense in comparison to the movie Drumline with Nick Cannon?[/quote]

Definitely more intense...(considering some of us had 800$+ in brackets riding on it lol)

Comment

Gonna be in NYC on Sunday..what to do?

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]Gonna be in NYC on Sunday..what to do?[/quote]</P>

disregard females, acquire currency.</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Rangers game was tooooo sick last night. After the winning goal they showed the benches reaction and I couldnt help but notice this huge black man wearing a Henrik jersey, jumping up and down running down the aisle behind the bench going nuuuts. It was Justin Tuck lmao.

Comment

Working...
                                X