This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

If the Heat lose this series, ESPN might blow up.

Comment

What are the chances brees asks the saints to be traded?

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]I've so not been paying attention recently I thought they did the ring ceremony and the president meeting all in one swoop, so I said he skipped it for political beliefs to get a rise out of people....but that doesn't make any sense...so I edited to a meeting with a girl and #2 hopefully no one saw the original lol.
        [/quote]</p>

That's why I dont post in TAGF....people just fly through ****, and dont read.
        I posted twice in that thread, and nobody reads it, so who cares. lol
        I'm not sure why MH calls me out on that....nobody else cares to read it, so i can just argue with him here, i dont even need to leave the confines of this thread haha</p>

[/quote]</p>

Because its fun.</p>

[/quote]</p>

ehhh....TAGF is such a mess of **** sometimes that it hurts my head to read. I rather read a handful of normal people's posts and points,instead of500 ruh-tards posting...</p>[/quote] osi for welker thread ....not sure how that even comes to mind.... I got one Osi for clam chowder and lobster[/quote]Wes Welker? Im pretty sure the pats just resigned him.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]What are the chances brees asks the saints to be traded?
          [/quote]</P>

.00001%
          Don't be ridiculous.</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

.00001%
            Don't be ridiculous.</p>[/quote]Think a little higher than that. He should want to get out of that place. To much bs going on at once.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

.00001%
              Don't be ridiculous.</P>

[/quote]Think a little higher than that. He should want to get out of that place. To much bs going on at once.
              [/quote]</P>

Drew Brees IS New Orleans. He'll never leave. He was a nobody before, and so were the Saints. He brought that team to relevance, and won a Superbowl.He's in it for the long haul. The saints will be fine. </P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]I've so not been paying attention recently I thought they did the ring ceremony and the president meeting all in one swoop, so I said he skipped it for political beliefs to get a rise out of people....but that doesn't make any sense...so I edited to a meeting with a girl and #2 hopefully no one saw the original lol.
                [/quote]</P>

That's why I dont post in TAGF....people just fly through ****, and dont read.
                I posted twice in that thread, and nobody reads it, so who cares. lol
                I'm not sure why MH calls me out on that....nobody else cares to read it, so i can just argue with him here, i dont even need to leave the confines of this thread haha</P>

[/quote]</P>

Because its fun.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ehhh....TAGF is such a mess of **** sometimes that it hurts my head to read. I rather read a handful of normal people's posts and points,instead of500 ruh-tards posting...</P>[/quote] osi for welker thread ....not sure how that even comes to mind.... I got one Osi for clam chowder and lobster[/quote]Wes Welker? Im pretty sure the pats just resigned him.
                [/quote]yeah it was a dumb thread that was posted in Disneyland yesterday....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

.00001%
                  Don't be ridiculous.</p>

[/quote]Think a little higher than that. He should want to get out of that place. To much bs going on at once.
                  [/quote]</p>

Drew Brees IS New Orleans. He'll never leave. He was a nobody before, and so were the Saints. He brought that team to relevance, and won a Superbowl.He's in it for the long haul. The saints will be fine. </p>[/quote]Brees wasnt a nobody before the Saints.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

.00001%
                    Don't be ridiculous.</p>

[/quote]Think a little higher than* that. He should want to get out of that place. To much bs going on at once.
                    [/quote]</p>

Drew Brees IS New Orleans. He'll never leave. He was a nobody before, and so were the Saints. He brought that team to relevance, and won a Superbowl.*He's in it for the long haul. The saints will be fine. </p>[/quote]Brees wasnt a nobody before the Saints.
                    [/quote]

yea recheck his numbers in SD his last two years there
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

.00001%
                      Don't be ridiculous.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Drew Brees IS New Orleans. He'll never leave. He was a nobody before, and so were the Saints. He brought that team to relevance, and won a Superbowl.He's in it for the long haul. The saints will be fine. </P>

[/quote]Brees wasnt a nobody before the Saints.
                      [/quote]</P>

Fine....he had a decent year in SD before they decided to go in another direction.....
                      You can dispute this if you want, but it's not really an argument.....</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

.00001%
                        Don't be ridiculous.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Drew Brees IS New Orleans. He'll never leave. He was a nobody before, and so were the Saints. He brought that team to relevance, and won a Superbowl.He's in it for the long haul. The saints will be fine. </p>

[/quote]Brees wasnt a nobody before the Saints.
                        [/quote]</p>

Fine....he had a decent year in SD before they decided to go in another direction.....
                        You can dispute this if you want, but it's not really an argument.....</p>[/quote]Id make a case for 3 decent seasons. If your argument is that Brees owes the Saints youve got it twisted.

Comment

lol you guys think anyone gives a **** about Drew Brees pre-saints?
                          He was the quarterback on Tomlinson's team back then...that's it....

Nobody is ever going to remember his career in San Diego</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]If your argument is that Brees owes the Saints youve got it twisted.
                            [/quote]</P>

not at all...
                            my point is, their identity is synonomous.....</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

LTs son auctioning off LT superbowl ring. What a ******.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]If your argument is that Brees owes the Saints youve got it twisted.
                                [/quote]</p>

not at all...
                                my point is, their identity is synonomous.....</p>[/quote]So was Peyton and the Colts....

Comment

Working...
                                X