This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Most random question ever; but, how much sleep do you guys get a night?
    Reason I ask is because people think im crazy that when i get 7 or more hours, im like a zombie, and i usually wake up with headaches, etc...and overall,*i just dont function well.
    6 is ideal for me...I wake up feeling good, and I'm fine most of the day till "that 2:30 feeling" hits, and thats when i need some sort of pick-me-up.[/quote]

if i get under 6.5 hours im not able to function[/quote]same here. need my sleep
    [/quote]
    My alwwp requirement is huge. My body or more so my mind needs a minimum of 8 hours per night. I can get by with less, but not for an extended period of time. They talk about your natural sleep rhtyhms and that "circadia clock" thing. If I allow my body to get up when it wants, I usually wake after 6-7 hours of sleep and then can doze off for a total of 9 hours on weekends.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Most random question ever; but, how much sleep do you guys get a night?
      Reason I ask is because people think im crazy that when i get 7 or more hours, im like a zombie, and i usually wake up with headaches, etc...and overall,i just dont function well.
      6 is ideal for me...I wake up feeling good, and I'm fine most of the day till "that 2:30 feeling" hits, and thats when i need some sort of pick-me-up.[/quote] if i get under 6.5 hours im not able to function[/quote]same here. need my sleep
      [/quote] My alwwp requirement is huge. My body or more so my mind needs a minimum of 8 hours per night. I can get by with less, but not for an extended period of time. They talk about your natural sleep rhtyhms and that "circadia clock" thing. If I allow my body to get up when it wants, I usually wake after 6-7 hours of sleep and then can doze off for a total of 9 hours on weekends.[/quote]</P>

I was reading recently that for thousands and thousands of years, humans would sleep two separate 4-hour periods of sleep a day, i bet we use the hour 8 rule because we're lazy.
      For some reason this just makes more sense to me, however for "job" purposes, not really possible.</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Most random question ever; but, how much sleep do you guys get a night?
        Reason I ask is because people think im crazy that when i get 7 or more hours, im like a zombie, and i usually wake up with headaches, etc...and overall,*i just dont function well.
        6 is ideal for me...I wake up feeling good, and I'm fine most of the day till "that 2:30 feeling" hits, and thats when i need some sort of pick-me-up.[/quote] if i get under 6.5 hours im not able to function[/quote]same here. need my sleep
        [/quote] My alwwp requirement is huge. My body or more so my mind needs a minimum of 8 hours per night. I can get by with less, but not for an extended period of time. They talk about your natural sleep rhtyhms and that "circadia clock" thing. If I allow my body to get up when it wants, I usually wake after 6-7 hours of sleep and then can doze off for a total of 9 hours on weekends.[/quote]</P>

I was reading recently that for thousands and thousands of years, humans would sleep two separate 4-hour periods of sleep a day, i bet we use the hour 8 rule because we're lazy.
        For some reason this just makes more sense to me, however for "job" purposes, not really possible.</P>[/quote]That's very interesting. Your right, work would break up that theory too much. If I only slept 4 hours, I would need to sleep again inside of the average 10 hour work day.

I have a very difficult time functioning on 4 hours of sleep....I'm a miserable person when that happens.

Are you ready for pool yet?

Hey--LT is going to be leisure diving in NYG Board Shorts at the pool this year. LOL. I just ordered, they should be here any day!!!

How is the dog feeling?

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Reason I ask is because people think im crazy that when i get 7 or more hours, im like a zombie, and i usually wake up with headaches, etc...and overall,i just dont function well.

For some reason this just makes more sense to me, however for "job" purposes, not really possible.</P>[/quote]That's very interesting. Your right, work would break up that theory too much. If I only slept 4 hours, I would need to sleep again inside of the average 10 hour work day. I have a very difficult time functioning on 4 hours of sleep....I'm a miserable person when that happens. Are you ready for pool yet? Hey--LT is going to be leisure diving in NYG Board Shorts at the pool this year. LOL. I just ordered, they should be here any day!!! How is the dog feeling?[/quote]

HAHAHA
          yea man we opened the pool last week, first installment of Sunday Funday is next weekend, but idk if its going to be warm enough for us warmbloods. haha

Molly is fine. no better, no worse...which is a good thing.
          I will have to look into these Giants boardshorts!! lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Glad to hear about Molly. My Molly took a big hot crap on the side of pool on pavers today. Omg--the wife freaked. Molly's my girl, she can do no wrong. I felt bad for her.

I got the swim trunks on ebay. I opted for the lesser value one's 29 incl shipping. There are some really nice one's for I think around $49.

Good luck and bid vicariously

Comment

our defense is so close to looking ridculously awesome. I hope we wreck teams this year!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]<u>our defense is so close to looking ridculously awesome.</u> I hope we wreck teams this year!![/quote]It was last year too. Well see.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...3-28a741834624

[/quote]</P>

YOU SEE WHAT YOUR AWFUL ATTITUDE DOES?!?!!?!? **** YOU DEZZ!!! **** YOU MAN!!!!</P>[/quote]

somebody shank dezz
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Glad to hear about Molly. My Molly took a big hot crap on the side of pool on pavers today. Omg--the wife freaked. Molly's my girl, she can do no wrong. I felt bad for her.

I got the swim trunks on ebay. I opted for the lesser value one's 29 incl shipping. There are some really nice one's for I think around $49.

Good luck and bid vicariously[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]<u>our defense is so close to looking ridculously awesome.</u> I hope we wreck teams this year!![/quote]It was last year too. Well see.
                      [/quote]

yea - and LOOK HOW LAST YEAR TURNED OUT!!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]<u>our defense is so close to looking ridculously awesome.</u> I hope we wreck teams this year!![/quote]It was last year too. Well see.
                        [/quote]

yea - and LOOK HOW LAST YEAR TURNED OUT!![/quote]Last year was another epic year like 2007. It's amazing how this team can go from being decimated with injuries to sb champions in a season.

MMB-

Any thoughts on which game will be Thee Game this year?

How's the planning going for your other big schedule?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]<u>our defense is so close to looking ridculously awesome.</u> I hope we wreck teams this year!![/quote]It was last year too. Well see.
                          [/quote]

yea - and LOOK HOW LAST YEAR TURNED OUT!![/quote]Cause of our amazing offense. Thank baby jesus.

When Greenbay won the superbowl did that mean their defense was good all of a sudden? Say what you will but defense was a huge weakness on our team last year, and almost cost us the playoffs again, for a second year in a row. Superbowl has gone to peoples heads, and they forgot how bad this defense can be.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]<U>our defense is so close to looking ridculously awesome.</U> I hope we wreck teams this year!![/quote]It was last year too. Well see.
                            [/quote] yea - and LOOK HOW LAST YEAR TURNED OUT!![/quote]Cause of our amazing offense. Thank baby jesus.

When Greenbay won the superbowl did that mean their defense was good all of a sudden? Say what you will but defense was a huge weakness on our team last year, and almost cost us the playoffs again, for a second year in a row. Superbowl has gone to peoples heads, and they forgot how bad this defense can be.
                            [/quote]</P>

lol dude we held2 legitcontenders, and2 prolific offenses to a combined 56 points(all 4 games)....
                            youre the worst pessimist ever.

Just go cry about Fewell in TAGF and and see how many people tell you to **** off and say your teamwon the superbowl and that you should stfu</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]<u>our defense is so close to looking ridculously awesome.</u> I hope we wreck teams this year!![/quote]It was last year too. Well see.
                              [/quote] yea - and LOOK HOW LAST YEAR TURNED OUT!![/quote]Cause of our amazing offense. Thank baby jesus.

[/quote]</p>

lol dude we held2 legitcontenders, and2 prolific offenses to a combined 56 points(all 4 games)....
                              youre the worst pessimist ever.

Just go cry about Fewell in TAGF and and see how many people tell you to **** off and say your teamwon the superbowl and that you should stfu</p>[/quote]Iv seen plenty make the same points I make. As MH says youre scared to leave the thread[]
                              I gave Perry kudos numerous times for the playoffs.

Maybe you forgot we were 29th against the pass last year. 19th against the run. Success has blinded you.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X