This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone see the HAtfield vs McCoys?? herd its pretty good
    [/quote]

**** I forgot to tape that, I saw the first one and it was pretty damn good then forgot to watch the 2nd and 3rd.
    [/quote]</P>

wait...what is that? the name sounds familiar....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone see the HAtfield vs McCoys?? herd its pretty good
      [/quote]

**** I forgot to tape that, I saw the first one and it was pretty damn good then forgot to watch the 2nd and 3rd.
      [/quote]</p>

wait...what is that? the name sounds familiar....</p>[/quote]Back in the day two big families had a bloody feud, based on a true story.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

wait...what is that? the name sounds familiar....</p>[/quote]

Around the end of the civil war two family's (The Hatfields vs McCoys) had a bitter rivalry over ...well no one really knows why but there were a lot of rumors....point is they ended up killing each other...like a lot 15-16+ murders I believe, so this is a history documentary about that.

(It's starring actors are Bill Paxton and Kevin Costner as the leading men of each family btw)

Comment

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

wait...what is that? the name sounds familiar....</P>

[/quote]

Around the end of the civil war two family's (The Hatfields vs McCoys) had a bitter rivalry over ...well no one really knows why but there were a lot of rumors....point is they ended up killing each other...like a lot 15-16+ murders I believe, so this is a history documentary about that.

(It's starring actors are Bill Paxton and Kevin Costner as the leading men of each family btw)
            [/quote]</P>

that sounds like excellent television. I wonder if it will be as good as Deadwood (im finally getting around to watching it. Finished the 1st season yesterday).
            Deadwood was also just after the civil war as I recall</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

wait...what is that? the name sounds familiar....</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

that sounds like excellent television. I wonder if it will be as good as Deadwood (im finally getting around to watching it. Finished the 1st season yesterday).
              Deadwood was also just after the civil war as I recall</p>[/quote]So pissed they never finished Deadwood. The guy that played Al Swearenger was excellent. He had so many great rants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtObL...eature=related

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]So pissed they never finished Deadwood. The guy that played Al Swearenger was excellent. He had so many great rants

[/quote]</P>

indeed. he says the most ridiculous things lol
                HBO got really creative with his name -___-</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

i lol'd
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Hatfield vs Mcoys-that does sound good. Got to be better than moonshiners or the lunatic who crawls into tunnels with rattlesnakes.

River monsters was good last week: I never knew there was such a thing as noodling. You put you arms as deep as you can into a catfish hole and wait for the cat fish to grab onto your hands, then you pull the fish out if you can.

Some of the fish holes are 4-5 feet below the surface. Some of the fish are close to 100 lbs. So the fish does not hold you down and make you drown, they have two buddies help pull them up once the fish is latched onto you.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]I have about 10 people I'd like to send that to.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Hatfield vs Mcoys-that does sound good. Got to be better than moonshiners or the lunatic who crawls into tunnels with rattlesnakes. River monsters was good last week: I never knew there was such a thing as noodling. You put you arms as deep as you can into a catfish hole and wait for the cat fish to grab onto your hands, then you pull the fish out if you can. Some of the fish holes are 4-5 feet below the surface. Some of the fish are close to 100 lbs. So the fish does not hold you down and make you drown, they have two buddies help pull them up once the fish is latched onto you.[/quote]</P>

why would you bring reality television in the conversation &gt;.&lt; AWFUL
                        The only reality television i watch is LIVE SPORTS</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

“It’s not hard to sell it to me,” he said. “You look at the film, you kind of
                          take the big picture out of it and you look at the small picture, you look at
                          individual plays, concepts of plays (couuugh, defense) watching on film — we got to get
                          better.” Eli

So unlike Eli to call out the defense......

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Hatfield vs Mcoys-that does sound good. Got to be better than moonshiners or the lunatic who crawls into tunnels with rattlesnakes. River monsters was good last week: I never knew there was such a thing as noodling. You put you arms as deep as you can into a catfish hole and wait for the cat fish to grab onto your hands, then you pull the fish out if you can. Some of the fish holes are 4-5 feet below the surface. Some of the fish are close to 100 lbs. So the fish does not hold you down and make you drown, they have two buddies help pull them up once the fish is latched onto you.[/quote]</P>

why would you bring reality television in the conversation >.< AWFUL
                            The only reality television i watch is LIVE SPORTS</P>[/quote]Agreed....perhaps I did not draw distinction accurately. Hatfield...documentary style of past history vs. reality sounds much more interesting.

BUT, the noodling did get my attention. lol

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Would just like to point out that Hixon is getting first team reps[/quote]</P>

I don't think he'll end up as the #3 WR.* I see them using him more on ST's and using him as a #4 or #5 when the season starts.</P>

[/quote]I think all 3 will see playing time at the #3 spot.
                              [/quote] my comment still stands by the end of this year, we will all regard hixon as our #3 barring injury. except for those that just like to argue with me [/quote]</P>

*prediction?*Hixon's proven right? he knows the playbook one would hope ..pretty good*with kick returns.....that stuff should give him a leg up on the rest prehaps ....Now 2 acls on the same knee in*the last two years*he's missed a lot of football...I have to wonder how that knee is going to work out for him..will it afect his game and so on....I want the best guy out there and maybe thats him...But I don't know that..... it all depends doesn't it? like*if the knee is good*and somebody doesn't out*perform him and so on ....heres my perdiction the best man for the job is going to get it, if nobody stands out they will all probably get their shots till somebody develops into that guy .....long term I don't think they are looking at Hixon and*I think they would love to see*Randle step right in......And I*would agree he is the future one would hope ...*so in the end maybe*what you say will come true but*tbh I'm looking for*Randle kills it if not this year, next !</P>

*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

well this is all based on Hixon staying healthy. I think barring injury, he'll be our #3
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]P. Diddy's son, Justin Combs, received $45,000 in Scholarship money for UCLA, despite his father making $45 Million in 2011
                                ....................wut?[/quote]

well what was the scholarship for. Its a scholarship, not financial aid
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X