This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Dav-Very cool the way you wrote that in white...cryptic, I felt like a spy? It was refreshing to see that girl comfort and stay with the imp. Khaleesi is cool....she should not be underestimated.

Who is the guy that the old man(who got stabbed with spear) was telling to make a run for it? He got knocked out and they put a bag over his head?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Its good that you finally found something you're good at.

Hahaha!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

i thought i was good at annoying you also?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Not really.</P>

[/quote]</P>

oh ok =\</P>

[/quote]</P>

It just makes me sad that you're so angry.* So I guess you're good at making me sad.</P>

So you got that going for you.........which is nice!!</P>

</P>[/quote]lol-and the dallie lama gave me the gift of eternal life...so I got that going for me too, which is nice.

Classic

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Its good that you finally found something you're good at.

Hahaha!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

i thought i was good at annoying you also?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Not really.</P>

[/quote]</P>

oh ok =\</P>

[/quote]</P>

It just makes me sad that you're so angry. So I guess you're good at making me sad.</P>

So you got that going for you.........which is nice!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]lol-and the dallie lama gave me the gift of eternal life...so I got that going for me too, which is nice. Classic[/quote]</P>

"I said,,Hey...Lama....how about something.....you know..for the effort"</P>

"He said...'there'll be no money...but when you die...on your death bed.....you will recieve...total conciencness...........So I got THAT going for me.....which is nice"</P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Its good that you finally found something you're good at.

Hahaha!!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

i thought i was good at annoying you also?</p>

[/quote]</p>

Not really.</p>

[/quote]</p>

oh ok =\</p>

[/quote]</p>

It just makes me sad that you're so angry. So I guess you're good at making me sad.</p>

So you got that going for you.........which is nice!!</p>

</p>

[/quote]lol-and the dallie lama gave me the gift of eternal life...so I got that going for me too, which is nice. Classic[/quote]</p>

"I said,,Hey...Lama....how about something.....you know..for the effort"</p>

"He said...'there'll be no money...but when you die...on your death bed.....you will recieve...total conciencness...........So I got THAT going for me.....which is nice"</p>[/quote]I LOOOOOVE 'Caddyshack'!!!!
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]

"That's a real cute sport. Especially the
            way you bounce the ball off your heads.
            I don't like any sport
            where you don't use your hands.
            "

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dav-Very cool the way you wrote that in white...cryptic, I felt like a spy? It was refreshing to see that girl comfort and stay with the imp. Khaleesi is cool....she should not be underestimated. Who is the guy that the old man(who got stabbed with spear) was telling to make a run for it? He got knocked out and they put a bag over his head?[/quote]</P>

Theron Greyjoy(He 'conquered' Winterfell athis father's command)was the one who was giving the speech to his men. He wanted to defend Winterfell against the Northern barbarians....but then they got tired of him, so they knocked him out and dragged his *** back to Pyke. lol
              Greyjoy's 2nd in command is the one that speared the grand maester I think, and left him for dead.

Theron Greyjoy was the guy who Ned Stark kidnapped during a battle, while Theron was a small childand kept him in Winterfell till he was released by Robb Stark like 15 years later.</P>

I also like Khaleesi. I also like that she has like 12 names hahaha
              Danaerys Targaryan, Danaerys Stormborn, Khaleesi, Mother of Dragons...lol
              Despite the fact that she is leaning on the villain side of things, she is such an easily likable character....and let's be honest....dragons kick *** lol
              ".........Dracarus...."</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]Theron Greyjoy(He 'conquered' Winterfell athis father's command)was the one who was giving the speech to his men. He wanted to defend Winterfell against the Northern barbarians....but then they got tired of him, so they knocked him out and dragged his *** back to Pyke. lol

Greyjoy's 2nd in command is the one that speared the grand maester I think, and left him for dead.[/quote]</p>

</p>

Actually Greyjoy's father told him to sack some fishing villages, Theron thought that was beneath him so he decided to take Winterfell.</p>

Also, I don't think they just got "tired" of him, I think they offered him up for a free pass home, at one point during the episode it shows Rob Stark saying that he would allow any and all safe passage back to pick in exchange for Theron.
                </p>

</p>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]Theron Greyjoy(He 'conquered' Winterfell athis father's command)was the one who was giving the speech to his men. He wanted to defend Winterfell against the Northern barbarians....but then they got tired of him, so they knocked him out and dragged his *** back to Pyke. lol

Greyjoy's 2nd in command is the one that speared the grand maester I think, and left him for dead.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Actually Greyjoy's father told him to sack some fishing villages, Theron thought that was beneath him so he decided to take Winterfell.</P>

Also, I don't think they just got "tired" of him, I think they offered him up for a free pass home, at one point during the episode it shows Rob Stark saying that he would allow any and all safe passage back to pick in exchange for Theron.
                  </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Ahh yes....that's right. Forgot the father was EXTRA ****ish haha
                  i took at these dbags from Pyke are just lazy *******s and didnt want anything to do with defending a town with no one in it, just for nothing. Essentially Winterfel is currently useless since there is nobody currently there of power, and people know that Ned is dead, and Robb is elsewhere.</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]at one point during the episode it shows Rob Stark saying that he would allow any and all safe passage back to pick in exchange for Theron.

</P>

[/quote]</P>

how would they have known that though? I must have missed that....</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Who's the black guy that got locked in the catacomb?

Comment

</P>

<FONT size=5>OMG!!!! You guys.</FONT></P>
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Who's the black guy that got locked in the catacomb?[/quote]</P>

he was the self-proclaimed King of Qarth, that city Khaleesi was stuck in. There was a council in Qarth....but then he and the Warlock took the whole city over from the council(they were part of said council) andstole Danny's dragons, which is why she was running around that tower. it explains it when you watch the other eps. i dont wanna give away too much, even though you missed episodes haha</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

depressing...

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

<font size="5">OMG!!!! You guys.</font></p>[/quote]Todays the day you get your hair and nails did??

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]depressing...[/quote]</P>

your face is depressing.</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X