X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]The "moral outrage" some posters have over the Deihl thing is a disgrace.[/quote] yeah no doubt this place is infested with idiots[/quote]</p>

MH I like how you used the term "moral outrage", because people get so bent over lapses in judgement, and they start with their holier-than-thou speeches.It's not a situation where a guy is fighting what happened....it was a stupid decision, and he owned up to it. MOVE ALONG!</p>

[/quote]</p>

All of the sudden DD is a "disgrace to the organization"...Get real people. It was a terrible decision and thats not in dispute.</p>

But the hyperbole being used against DD is <u>rediculous</u>. I hate to say it but we've all done it. We've all (because when you're drunk, by definition you have less judgement) had too many drinks and then drove home.</p>

Sorry...I guess we're all disgraces to the Giants fan base.</p>[/quote]ridiculous*

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]The "moral outrage" some posters have over the Deihl thing is a disgrace.[/quote] yeah no doubt this place is infested with idiots[/quote]</P>

MH I like how you used the term "moral outrage", because people get so bent over lapses in judgement, and they start with their holier-than-thou speeches.It's not a situation where a guy is fighting what happened....it was a stupid decision, and he owned up to it. MOVE ALONG!</P>

[/quote]</P>

All of the sudden DD is a "disgrace to the organization"...Get real people. It was a terrible decision and thats not in dispute.</P>

But the hyperbole being used against DD is rediculous. I hate to say it but we've all done it. We've all (because when you're drunk, by definition you have less judgement) had too many drinks and then drove home.</P>

Sorry...I guess we're all disgraces to the Giants fan base.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yes, last I checked "being human" is not a reason to be a disgrace.....WHO ARE THESE PPL ?!?!? lol</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

People also don't realize how few drinks it takes to get passed the legal limit.

when eating dinner if I drink 2 or 3 beers with a 3 course meal and then leave afterwards I could theoretically get a DWI.

it's got to be tough, unlike Diehl I'm not getting offered drinks every time I walk into a bar either and I know I still drive home over the limit once or twice every week...

now I feel bad offering him the drink when he walked into the bar to pick up food by me....at least he turned that one down lol.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]People also don't realize how few drinks it takes to get passed the legal limit.

when eating dinner if I drink 2 or 3 beers with a 3 course meal and then leave afterwards I could theoretically get a DWI.

it's got to be tough, unlike Diehl I'm not getting offered drinks every time I walk into a bar either and I know I still drive home over the limit once or twice every week...

now I feel bad offering him the drink when he walked into the bar to pick up food by me....at least he turned that one down lol.
          [/quote]</P>

Just for the record Daven....having a few too many and then lying down in your racing car bed does NOT equate to drunk driving.</P>

I crack myself up! (Yet again)</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">"Everyone
            has made a mistake. Dave Diehl has been a Giant for 10 years, and been
            role model longer than that. He has my full support." - Steve
            Weatherford</span></h6>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Just for the record Daven....having a few too many and then lying down in your racing car bed does NOT equate to drunk driving.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ok, that was pretty amusing</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]
                <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>"Everyone has made a mistake. Dave Diehl has been a Giant for 10 years, and been role model longer than that. He has my full support." - Steve Weatherford</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

Add Morehead State to the list of supporters.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Can't remember if you were around for the "racing car references" for Daven several years ago. It actually might have been before this thread started.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]
                    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>"Everyone has made a mistake. Dave Diehl has been a Giant for 10 years, and been role model longer than that. He has my full support." - Steve Weatherford</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

+1</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Can't remember if you were around for the "racing car references" for Daven several years ago. It actually might have been before this thread started.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I dont recall the original reference, but I have seen it mentioned many times lol</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Just for the record Daven....having a few too many and then lying down in your racing car bed does NOT equate to drunk driving.</p>

I crack myself up! (Yet again)</p>

[/quote]</p>

ok, that was pretty amusing</p>

[/quote]</p>

Can't remember if you were around for the "racing car references" for Daven several years ago. It actually might have been before this thread started.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I dont recall the original reference, but I have seen it mentioned many times lol</p>[/quote]waaaaay before your time. []

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I dont recall the original reference, but I have seen it mentioned many times lol</P>

[/quote]waaaaay before your time. []
                          [/quote]</P>

It was right after the 09 draft when Daven made the classic comment.."we have the worst WR's in the NFL"</P>

Those were the good old days. So this thread had started but no one had ever heard of it. He and Matt were "hysterical" about the fact that we didn't sell our soul for Braylon Edwards.</P>

Another argument where Morehead was on the right side of history.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Just for the record Daven....having a few too many and then lying down in your racing car bed does NOT equate to drunk driving.</p>

I crack myself up! (Yet again)</p>

[/quote]</p>

ok, that was pretty amusing</p>

[/quote]</p>

Can't remember if you were around for the "racing car references" for Daven several years ago. It actually might have been before this thread started.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I dont recall the original reference, but I have seen it mentioned many times lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

It was right after the 09 draft when Daven made the classic comment.."we have the worst WR's in the NFL"</p>

Those were the good old days. So this thread had started but no one had ever heard of it. He and Matt were "hysterical" about the fact that we didn't sell our soul for Braylon Edwards.</p>

Another argument where Morehead was on the right side of history.</p>[/quote]Wow, seemed longer ago.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

It was right after the 09 draft when Daven made the classic comment.."we have the worst WR's in the NFL"</P>

Those were the good old days. So this thread had started but no one had ever heard of it. He and Matt were "hysterical" about the fact that we didn't sell our soul for Braylon Edwards.</P>

Another argument where Morehead was on the right side of history.</P>[/quote]

THAT i totally remember. This thread was made a month or 2 before that draft.
                              The Braylon arguments were pretty classic.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Another argument where Morehead was on the right side of history.</P>

[/quote]Wow, seemed longer ago.
                                [/quote]</P>

Thats when "Scrappy Doo" became Daven's nickname. Everyone thought that he and I were going to duke it out or something at our first tailgate party.</P>

What they don't understand is that Morehead is a man of love.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X