• Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]cause matt despises beckum
    [/quote]

</P>

hes pretty good</P>

</P>

if u like those receiving tight ends who can't block and average under 9 receptions a year</P>

[/quote]</P>

i lol'd</P>

whatever though, right matt? That was a good Green Bay game we went to!! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]
      <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Chris Canty told reporters today that he expects Jason Pierre-Paul to be better this season. JPP said that's his goal.</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

QBs wake up in the middle of the night, sweating from night terrors, saying JPPs name in fear that he could be behind them at any moment</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"]
        <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quot;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Coughlin says Martellus Bennett 50/50 to do some work the next few days. <u>Also says Travis Beckum's return this season seems reasonable.</u> - From Mike Garafolo</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

lmao.
        </p>

[/quote]</p>

Why is this funny?</p>

[/quote]cause matt despises beckum
        [/quote]</p>

</p>

<u>hes pretty good</u></p>

</p>

if u like those receiving tight ends who can't block and average under 9 receptions a year</p>[/quote]coaches seem to think so. give him time to shine. you witnessed what hes capable of with your own two eyes

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
          <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quot;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Chris Canty told reporters today that he expects Jason Pierre-Paul to be better this season. JPP said that's his goal.</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

QBs wake up in the middle of the night, sweating from night terrors, saying JPPs name in fear that he could be behind them at any moment</p>[/quote]You see that clip of him after the nfc champoinship going crazy. " I LOVE YOU GUYS, I LOVE THE GIANTS, I LOVE MY TEAM, (looks at camera)Thank you Giants for drafting me...." lol

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quot;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">LB
            Keith Rivers said if he returns to form "its beyond a steal" for the
            Giants. "Its armed robbery" he said. - From Paul Schwartz</span></h6>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
              <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Chris Canty told reporters today that he expects Jason Pierre-Paul to be better this season. JPP said that's his goal.</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

QBs wake up in the middle of the night, sweating from night terrors, saying JPPs name in fear that he could be behind them at any moment</P>

[/quote]</P>

Don't forget that defensive coordinators do the same thing in fear of Travis Beckum.</P>

Hahahaha!!!</P>
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
                <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quot;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Chris Canty told reporters today that he expects Jason Pierre-Paul to be better this season. JPP said that's his goal.</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

QBs wake up in the middle of the night, sweating from night terrors, saying JPPs name in fear that he could be behind them at any moment</p>

[/quote]</p>

Don't forget that defensive coordinators do the same thing in fear of Travis Beckum.</p>

Hahahaha!!!</p>[/quote]You Beckum haters need to wake up.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeFr4YQ9tzA

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quot;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Prince
                  Amukamara not yet "full full" go, but getting there. "I don't feel
                  physically or mentally held back. It's just being cautious."</span></h6>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Don't forget that defensive coordinators do the same thing in fear of Travis Beckum.</P>

Hahahaha!!!</P>

[/quote]You Beckum haters need to wake up.
                    [/quote]</P>

I cant view what you posted, while at work....but I assume it's totally irellevant to any argument</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Arod ties Lou for grandslams.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

QBs wake up in the middle of the night, sweating from night terrors, saying JPPs name in fear that he could be behind them at any moment</p>

[/quote]</p>

Don't forget that defensive coordinators do the same thing in fear of Travis Beckum.</p>

Hahahaha!!!</p>

[/quote]You Beckum haters need to wake up.
                        [/quote]</p>

I cant view what you posted, while at work....but I assume it's totally irellevant to any argument</p>[/quote]In the eyes of haters.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]In the eyes of haters.
                          [/quote]</P>

I dont know why it would make someone a hater to know that he's not used in our offense. It's fairly obvious.</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I dont know why it would make someone a hater to know that he's not used in our offense. It's fairly obvious.</p>[/quote]Well the Pats just snagged Ballard. You never know. Granted he may not be that great at blocking, but hes a VERSATILE receiver. The better question to ask is, WHO ELSE?

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1592593.html

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

I dont know why it would make someone a hater to know that he's not used in our offense. It's fairly obvious.</P>

[/quote]Well the Pats just snagged Ballard. You never know. Granted he may not be that great at blocking, but hes a VERSATILE receiver. The better question to ask is, WHO ELSE?
                                [/quote]</P>

man, even Bear Pascoe had a better season than Beckum,...and he spent time at FB, lol....

Beckum isn't that good, dude.....he's got a high ceiling....but his floor is low also, and clearly the coaching staff thinks he isnt needed.</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X