meaning, you didnt know? or you had to?</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

</P>

</P>

<FONT size=6>HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Byron, if you read this, The Used came out with a new album at the end of March called "Vulnerable", and I totally forgot to mention it to you.
          I dont know WHY you like them as much as I do, but I don't care, cuz that's awesome, lol

It's a pretty solid sounding album. I give it an 7.9 / 10 rating! haha
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]Byron, if you read this, The Used came out with a new album at the end of March called "Vulnerable", and I totally forgot to mention it to you. I dont know WHY you like them as much as I do, but I don't care, cuz that's awesome, lol It's a pretty solid sounding album. I give it an 7.9 / 10 rating! haha[/quote] thanks JP I'll definitely check it out....I conected to their sound "on my own" was the first thing I heard from them....loved the guitar work and the mix of symphonyin that song...Then "empty with you" kind of sold me on them...I like alot of their stuff... they're musictight man....

Comment

Here's a convenient tool to help you determine which friends need to be unfriended on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/frie..._id=6248267085

You'll never believe this...but, it recommended I unfriend Matt , lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]Here's a convenient tool to help you determine which friends need to be unfriended on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/browse/frie..._id=6248267085 You'll never believe this...but, it recommended I unfriend Matt , lol[/quote]Hahaha.....

Comment

Tough day yesterday. At a funeral for 5 hours in the morning. Practice with a new band where they are all better than me, and then I come home last night with a MB lit up with anti-Morehead slander.</P>

Lets hope Tuesday is better.</P>

Comment

The Morehead hate was so bad I just noticed that they locked the thread out.</P>

I think I've proven my point about the "Eli Cultists". Even when I have a little fun at their expense, I am called every name in the book. The list is too long to show here.</P>

In other words, if you express your view that our SB win was a team win, and not the win of a one man team, you are lamb basted by the kooks.</P>

I was actually surprised how bad it was. Sometimes human beings blow.</P>

Without sarcasm, I am truly depressed by it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]Sometimes human beings blow.[/quote]

Most of the time in my experience.

Comment

So I'll be in NYC this weekend and of course i've cometo find out that its gay pride week. Where should I go/avoid on Friday night?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

</p>

<font size="6">HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!</font></p>[/quote]That is hilarious. lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

</P>

<FONT size=6>HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]That is hilarious. lol
                            [/quote]</P>

Why does it look like he's throwing a 60 yard pass, and not a baseball? lol</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]So I'll be in NYC this weekend and of course i've cometo find out that its gay pride week. Where should I go/avoid on Friday night?[/quote]Try and avoid midtown.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

The Morehead hate was so bad I just noticed that they locked the thread out.</p>

I think I've proven my point about the "Eli Cultists". Even when I have a little fun at their expense, I am called every name in the book. The list is too long to show here.</p>

In other words, if you express your view that our SB win was a team win, and not the win of a one man team, you are lamb basted by the kooks.</p>

I was actually surprised how bad it was. Sometimes human beings blow.</p>

Without sarcasm, I am truly depressed by it.</p>[/quote]You were just flat out owned in your own thread. Thats the real reason youre depressed. I even agree with you to an extent about the team winning the sb. Like the Williams fumbled, Blackburns 2 ff and fumble recovery, his 2 ints. There are multiple examples. But Eli was the "key", like you said, he made it all work, especially during the regular season.

It pisses me off were arguing over just how good Eli is, and not how bad The Giants defense was and ways the Giants should fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X