• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Matt and Lando are bitter big time about Lebron's win on FB.</P>

<U>As far as I'm concerned he silenced the critics.</U></P>

[/quote]I really dont think most people care. I wonder how the ratings compare to recent years. No one I knew was interested in this years NBA championship.
    [/quote]they should shorten the game cut right to the chase play two minutes and call it a night ....and don't get me started on baseball theres a game you can fall asleep at the start wake up an hour later and its in the third inning....how bout them red sox![/quote]</P>

5 in a row baby!!!!</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

As far as I'm concerned he silenced the critics.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ehh....I wouldnt say that. I mean, are you really 'silencing the critics' when you essentially assemble your own team? We'll leave that for a different discussion...

Lebron won a championship. Good for him. Nobody questions the guys skills and the fact that he's an awesome baskeball player. It's that the guy has no heart....no guts....cant close games, and he's a huge complainer....
      That's not how you get respect....sorry....but it's not.
      Who cares anyway...NBA sucks....but I can't lie, Had i followed more intently, I would have rooted for OKC anyway.
      </P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

what game has been talked about for THEE game</P>

</P>

I figure Browns game is right around the time we usually go and it should be an easy ticket</P>

[/quote]</P>

Browns game is perfect for me.</P>

Comment

I really wish that a respected sports writer or anchor would go on record and just lambaste the NBA for what it is....awful. Bill Simmons did it once, but it was on his old ESPNblog during the all-star break in PHX a year or two ago, and it didnt catch many eyes.
          But no....now we're going to get these NBA guys talking about Lebron for the next 2 months, talking about how the NBA is going to be so much better now that he won his....and that kinda makes me laugh....why cant they just SAY that it's a terribly run company?! lol...i dont get it.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</P>

I figure Browns game is right around the time we usually go and it should be an easy ticket</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm down for whatever game. I'm fairly easy going in that respect.</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Dezz-Byron and all...Thanks for wishes for Molly. B-Take it real easy in the heat today buddy. Construction is brutal in the heat.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm down for whatever game. I'm fairly easy going in that respect.</P>[/quote]yeah that seems like a good choice...

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]yeah that seems like a good choice...[/quote]</P>

coming down for the game this year, B?</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz-Byron and all...Thanks for wishes for Molly. B-Take it real easy in the heat today buddy. Construction is brutal in the heat.[/quote] thanks LT I'm inside out of the sun five bi-folds to set up shouldn't be bad....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

coming down for the game this year, B?</P>[/quote]I'm going try really want to ...I may have to take the train down if I come alone ....My wife is wishy washy about going and my son may not want to go with hi wife being preg....Once I know the setdate it will help with the planning I may be able to bribe the wife with sexual favors

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz-Byron and all...Thanks for wishes for Molly. B-Take it real easy in the heat today buddy. Construction is brutal in the heat.[/quote] looks like dp sorry.... I'm out guys have agreat afternoon

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

he silenced nothing stop it...</P>

</P>

reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I read between the lines Matt. And you are a bitter, bitter man.</P>

The guy proved you wrong and you can't handle it. Hahahahaha!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

negatory</P>

</P>

every knock I have on him is still in play. Hes still a *****, hes still soft for his size, he still can't hit a shot with the game on the line, hes still a *** who sold out the Cavs, he still hasn't shown he can win without a dream team.</P>
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Cleveland is better for me because the other option of Washington is not as good. I could still go but my nephew is getting married the day before so I would have to miss Steve's.</P>

Oh wait.............</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

ehh....I wouldnt say that. I mean, are you really 'silencing the critics' when you essentially assemble your own team? We'll leave that for a different discussion...

Lebron won a championship. Good for him. Nobody questions the guys skills and the fact that he's an awesome baskeball player. It's that the guy has no heart....no guts....cant close games, and he's a huge complainer....
                              That's not how you get respect....sorry....but it's not.
                              Who cares anyway...NBA sucks....but I can't lie, Had i followed more intently, I would have rooted for OKC anyway.
                              </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

watch out, moorehead is going to read between those lines and make up a different argument for you</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

you guys haven't talked about it at all?</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X