This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

what game has been talked about for THEE game</P>

</P>

I figure Browns game is right around the time we usually go and it should be an easy ticket</P>

[/quote]</P>

Browns game is perfect for me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm down for whatever game. I'm fairly easy going in that respect.</P>

[/quote]yeah that seems like a good choice...[/quote]</P>

coming down for the game this year, B?</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

goddamn right he is</P>
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</P>

I figure Browns game is right around the time we usually go and it should be an easy ticket</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]I'm going try really want to ...I may have to take the train down if I come alone ....My wife is wishy washy about going and my son may not want to go with hi wife being preg....Once I know the setdate it will help with the planning I may be able to bribe the wife with sexual favors [/quote]</P>

</P>

give her the ol rusty trambone</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Matt and Lando are bitter big time about Lebron's win on FB.</P>

As far as I'm concerned he silenced the critics.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

he silenced nothing stop it...</P>

</P>

reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I read between the lines Matt. And you are a bitter, bitter man.</P>

The guy proved you wrong and you can't handle it. Hahahahaha!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

negatory</P>

</P>

every knock I have on him is still in play. Hes still a *****, hes still soft for his size, he still can't hit a shot with the game on the line, hes still a *** who sold out the Cavs, he still hasn't shown he can win without a dream team.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't get you. You are the same guy who is a Knicks fan, and uses a picture of Michael Jordan (the arch rival of the Knicks with those hard fought series in the 90's) as your avatar in FF.</P>

Its like me using Troy Aikman or Michael Vick. Never understood that.</P>

So your "perspective" on basketball is wierd to start with.</P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

you guys haven't talked about it at all?</P>[/quote]we talked about the RS game once and you told us to hold off ...

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Cleveland is better for me because the other option of Washington is not as good. I could still go but my nephew is getting married the day before so I would have to miss Steve's.</P>

Oh wait.............</P>[/quote]
            steves or bust

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]I'm going try really want to ...I may have to take the train down if I come alone ....My wife is wishy washy about going and my son may not want to go with hi wife being preg....Once I know the setdate it will help with the planning I may be able to bribe the wife with sexual favors [/quote]</P>

</P>

give her the ol rusty trambone</P>[/quote]right after she blows a tune on it

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

negatory</P>

</P>

every knock I have on him is still in play. Hes still a *****, hes still soft for his size, he still can't hit a shot with the game on the line, hes still a *** who sold out the Cavs, he still hasn't shown he can win without a dream team.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't get you. You are the same guy who is a Knicks fan, and uses a picture of Michael Jordon (the arch rival of the Knicks with those hard fought series in the 90's) as your avatar in FF.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

i don't have a real passion for it. Just like I don't with hockey. I cheer for the Rangers and the Devils, I cheer for the Knicks and the Nets and those fans hate each other.</P>

And reading that coming from somebody that flip flopped from Yankees to Red Sox is quite comical.</P>

</P>

this is why I love you pappy</P>

Comment

In NYC for a week. Must see stuff? Must eat places? Bars? Etc.

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]In NYC for a week. Must see stuff? Must eat places? Bars? Etc.[/quote]
                    </P>

depends what your dough is like and what you are into</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

negatory</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't get you. You are the same guy who is a Knicks fan, and uses a picture of Michael Jordon (the arch rival of the Knicks with those hard fought series in the 90's) as your avatar in FF.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

i don't have a real passion for it. Just like I don't with hockey. I cheer for the Rangers and the Devils, I cheer for the Knicks and the Nets and those fans hate each other.</P>

And reading that coming from somebody that flip flopped from Yankees to Red Sox is quite comical.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

In the 70's. Let it go Matt. I've been a Sox fan for 10 more years than you've been alive.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Matt and Lando are bitter big time about Lebron's win on FB.</p>

As far as I'm concerned he silenced the critics.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

he silenced nothing stop it...</p>

</p>

reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I read between the lines Matt. And you are a bitter, bitter man.</p>

The guy proved you wrong and you can't handle it. Hahahahaha!!!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

negatory</p>

</p>

every knock I have on him is still in play. Hes still a *****, hes still soft for his size, he still can't hit a shot with the game on the line, hes still a *** who sold out the Cavs, he still hasn't shown he can win without a dream team.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I don't get you. You are the same guy who is a Knicks fan, and uses a picture of Michael Jordan (the arch rival of the Knicks with those hard fought series in the 90's) as your avatar in FF.</p>

Its like me using Troy Aikman or Michael Vick. Never understood that.</p>

So your "perspective" on basketball is wierd to start with.</p>[/quote]Saaays the former Yankee fan......

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Matt and Lando are bitter big time about Lebron's win on FB.</p>

As far as I'm concerned he silenced the critics.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

he silenced nothing stop it...</p>

</p>

reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I read between the lines Matt. And you are a bitter, bitter man.</p>

The guy proved you wrong and you can't handle it. Hahahahaha!!!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

negatory</p>

</p>

every knock I have on him is still in play. Hes still a *****, hes still soft for his size, he still can't hit a shot with the game on the line, hes still a *** who sold out the Cavs, he still hasn't shown he can win without a dream team.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I don't get you. You are the same guy who is a Knicks fan, and uses a picture of Michael Jordon (the arch rival of the Knicks with those hard fought series in the 90's) as your avatar in FF.</p>

Its like me using Troy Aikman or Michael Vick. Never understood that.</p>

So your "perspective" on basketball is wierd to start with.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

i don't have a real passion for it. Just like I don't with hockey. I cheer for the Rangers and the Devils, I cheer for the Knicks and the Nets and those fans hate each other.</p>

<u>And reading that coming from somebody that flip flopped from Yankees to Red Sox is quite comical.</u></p>

</p>

this is why I love you pappy</p>[/quote]lol good. glad to see youre on point today.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

negatory</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

<U>And reading that coming from somebody that flip flopped from Yankees to Red Sox is quite comical.</U></P>

</P>

[/quote]lol good. glad to see youre on point today.
                            [/quote]</P>

Nice diversion. You're acting like a Democrat now Dezz.</P>

Do you really want to do that?</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]And reading that coming from somebody that flip flopped from Yankees to Red Sox is quite comical.[/quote]</P>

this</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]And reading that coming from somebody that flip flopped from Yankees to Red Sox is quite comical.[/quote]</P>

this</P>

[/quote]</P>

How long have you been a Yankee fan Pizzey?</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X