This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no i cant do the whole stripper thing. i dont know why but no matter how hot they look i just think theyre dirty. i also feel like the kind of guy that would be like "your too pretty to be working here" and get punched in the face.</P>

[/quote]

Meh, one of my good friends fathers owns a strip club, he offers jobs to some of the girls we hang out with, I think, Strippers are some of the hardest girls to actually take home, they have more money then you, they know they are hot, there isn't too many angles to work on them.

I don't think Strippers are Dirty, I'm sure "Some" are but the ones I've met, (and hung out with outside of strip clubs) are actually just normal chicks....with more money.
    [/quote] i feel like im the older one... son... no stripper is normal.... ur just buying the BS. and the reason certain strippers are hard to bang is cuz half are lezbos lol[/quote]</P>

I used to date a former stripper and didn't know until she told me about a month later. She was completely normal. Well, as normal as women get. </P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#800080 size=4>another one of your "stories" about the action you get! LMAO! Nice herpes bro!</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no i cant do the whole stripper thing. i dont know why but no matter how hot they look i just think theyre dirty. i also feel like the kind of guy that would be like "your too pretty to be working here" and get punched in the face.</P>

[/quote]

Meh, one of my good friends fathers owns a strip club, he offers jobs to some of the girls we hang out with, I think, Strippers are some of the hardest girls to actually take home, they have more money then you, they know they are hot, there isn't too many angles to work on them.

I don't think Strippers are Dirty, I'm sure "Some" are but the ones I've met, (and hung out with outside of strip clubs) are actually just normal chicks....with more money.
      [/quote] i feel like im the older one... son... no stripper is normal.... ur just buying the BS. and the reason certain strippers are hard to bang is cuz half are lezbos lol[/quote]</P>

I used to date a former stripper and didn't know until she told me about a month later. She was completely normal. Well, as normal as women get. </P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#800080 size=4>another one of your "stories" about the action you get! LMAO! Nice herpes bro!</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't see where I spoke of any "action" I got.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no i cant do the whole stripper thing. i dont know why but no matter how hot they look i just think theyre dirty. i also feel like the kind of guy that would be like "your too pretty to be working here" and get punched in the face.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] i feel like im the older one... son... no stripper is normal.... ur just buying the BS. and the reason certain strippers are hard to bang is cuz half are lezbos lol[/quote]</p>

I used to date a former stripper and didn't know until she told me about a month later. She was completely normal. Well, as normal as women get. </p>

[/quote]</p>

<font size="4" color="#800080">another one of your "stories" about the action you get! LMAO! Nice herpes bro!</font></p>

[/quote]</p>

I don't see where I spoke of any "action" I got.</p>[/quote]Whats wrong with a lil play from a skripper?!?!?!? Well as long as it aint head with a hat on, LOL
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't see where I spoke of any "action" I got.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

It was a joke bro. Lighten up. Yesterday was yesterday.</P>

Comment

Yeah I dated a stripper once too. Since I am an insanely jealous person as is, this one did not work out too well Live and learn right?

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]Yeah I dated a stripper once too. Since I am an insanely jealous person as is, this one did not work out too well Live and learn right?
              [/quote]
              Yo man. You gotta make sure you come to the Oakland game. Alot of people are going to be there. I mean I am coming so that is worth it in itself but mad people will be there. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]Yeah I dated a stripper once too. Since I am an insanely jealous person as is, this one did not work out too well Live and learn right?
                [/quote]
                Yo man. You gotta make sure you come to the Oakland game. Alot of people are going to be there. I mean I am coming so that is worth it in itself but mad people will be there. lol
                [/quote]

How much are tickets going for? That could be fun especially if some Raiders fans come in their gear talking crap. I think we would all have a blast and I would definitely bring my flask of 151 at least to the parking lot.

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]Yeah I dated a stripper once too. Since I am an insanely jealous person as is, this one did not work out too well Live and learn right?
                  [/quote]
                  [/quote]

How much are tickets going for? That could be fun especially if some Raiders fans come in their gear talking crap. I think we would all have a blast and I would definitely bring my flask of 151 at least to the parking lot.
                  [/quote]
                  I don't know yet but I would assume they will be pretty cheap. They go on sale in mid July. I am going to get some off Ebay. No excuses Mr. N20. MARK IT DOWN. Oakland game. I am flying from UT. You can be there ok? lol

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]See... when I meet a girl I like, I wanna see if she's the one[/quote]

dude....not cool, not cool.

you don't try to find out if a girl is "The One" when you first meet her, that is simply ridiculous.
                    [/quote]

i can't...

i need to leave work, regroup myself, come back and respond to that...

<u>u need to lust before u can love my man... or else u won't know ur *** from ur elbow</u>[/quote]
                    The man is wise beyond his years, LOL

How do ya know what is a good lay if youve never had a good or bad one...... Ill sum it up like this, Dont Go Out Looking For Someone To Marry!!!!!!
                    [/quote]

LT, I was exactly like that a until halfway through my freshman year at college (I'm only a sophomore now). I thought I fell for this girl I met like the first day at school, stuff happened, got serious, and we dated for 6 months. Then she lied about a lot of stuff and I broke up with her. Biggest waste of 6 months ever, there are so many women out there.

I leave you with this...

Use this time as like taste testing:

Step 1, think you are the man. Step 2, believe you're the man. Step 3, act like you're the man.

From my experience, if you act like your the greatest gift from God, girls will believe it (especially when they drunk! HAHAHAH) Just get your swag up, and don't ever let a girl think you like them.[/quote]

he just needs to have some swag or pretend to have some swag and then the swag will come naturally
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]LT you need to stop putting ***** on a pedestal
                      [/quote]

LMAO

qoute of the day
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]See... when I meet a girl I like, I wanna see if she's the one[/quote]

you don't try to find out if a girl is "The One" when you first meet her, that is simply ridiculous.
                        [/quote] i can't... i need to leave work, regroup myself, come back and respond to that... <U>u need to lust before u can love my man... or else u won't know ur *** from ur elbow</U>[/quote]

How do ya know what is a good lay if youve never had a good or bad one...... Ill sum it up like this, Dont Go Out Looking For Someone To Marry!!!!!!
                        [/quote] LT, I was exactly like that a until halfway through my freshman year at college (I'm only a sophomore now). I thought I fell for this girl I met like the first day at school, stuff happened, got serious, and we dated for 6 months. Then she lied about a lot of stuff and I broke up with her. Biggest waste of 6 months ever, there are so many women out there.
                        I leave you with this...
                        Step 1, think you are the man. Step 2, believe you're the man. Step 3, act like you're the man.
                        From my experience, if you act like your the greatest gift from God, girls will believe it (especially when they drunk! HAHAHAH) Just get your swag up, and don't ever let a girl think you like them.[/quote] <FONT color=#000080 size=4>he just needs to have some swag or pretend to have some swag and then the swag will come naturally[/quote]</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000080 size=4>that's exactly how it works ! and it's the way you carry yourself. The way you walk, your body language. a lot of the time you don't necessarilly need to speak although a voice does come in handy.</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]See... when I meet a girl I like, I wanna see if she's the one[/quote]

[/quote]

i can't...

i need to leave work, regroup myself, come back and respond to that...

<u>u need to lust before u can love my man... or else u won't know ur *** from ur elbow</u>[/quote]

[/quote]

LT, I was exactly like that a until halfway through my freshman year at college (I'm only a sophomore now). I thought I fell for this girl I met like the first day at school, stuff happened, got serious, and we dated for 6 months. Then she lied about a lot of stuff and I broke up with her. Biggest waste of 6 months ever, there are so many women out there.

I leave you with this...

From my experience, if you act like your the greatest gift from God, girls will believe it (especially when they drunk! HAHAHAH) Just get your swag up, and don't ever let a girl think you like them.[/quote]

he just needs to have some swag or pretend to have some swag and then the swag will come naturally[/quote]

Comment

gooooodmorning alll

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]gooooodmorning alll[/quote]

mornin

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]gooooodmorning alll[/quote]

Goooooooood morning dezz

u have a PM, sir

Comment

Working...
                                X