This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Matt and Lando are bitter big time about Lebron's win on FB.</P>

As far as I'm concerned he silenced the critics.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

he silenced nothing stop it...</P>

</P>

reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I read between the lines Matt. And you are a bitter, bitter man.</P>

The guy proved you wrong and you can't handle it. Hahahahaha!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

negatory</P>

</P>

every knock I have on him is still in play. Hes still a *****, hes still soft for his size, he still can't hit a shot with the game on the line, hes still a *** who sold out the Cavs, he still hasn't shown he can win without a dream team.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't get you. You are the same guy who is a Knicks fan, and uses a picture of Michael Jordon (the arch rival of the Knicks with those hard fought series in the 90's) as your avatar in FF.</P>

Its like me using Troy Aikman or Michael Vick. Never understood that.</P>

So your "perspective" on basketball is wierd to start with.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

i don't have a real passion for it. Just like I don't with hockey. I cheer for the Rangers and the Devils, I cheer for the Knicks and the Nets and those fans hate each other.</P>

And reading that coming from somebody that flip flopped from Yankees to Red Sox is quite comical.</P>

</P>

this is why I love you pappy</P>

[/quote]</P>

In the 70's. Let it go Matt. I've been a Sox fan for 10 more years than you've been alive.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

yea but your like 85 years old, so percentage wise its not that impressive</P>
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]And reading that coming from somebody that flip flopped from Yankees to Red Sox is quite comical.[/quote]</P>

this</P>

[/quote]</P>

How long have you been a Yankee fan Pizzey?</P>

[/quote]</P>

longer than you were a Yankee fan, that's for sure...</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]And reading that coming from somebody that flip flopped from Yankees to Red Sox is quite comical.[/quote]</p>

this</p>

[/quote]</p>

How long have you been a Yankee fan Pizzey?</p>

[/quote]</p>

longer than you were a Yankee fan, that's for sure...</p>[/quote]POOOW! lol

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]And reading that coming from somebody that flip flopped from Yankees to Red Sox is quite comical.[/quote]</P>

this</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I would hope so. Clearly I made a terrible mistake and I corrected it early on.</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

It's been a while sorry to leave ya'll hanging limp:

Here now, the nooner:

http://www.americancurvesmag.com/gal.../rebecca-lynn/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

this</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I would hope so. Clearly I made a terrible mistake and I corrected it early on.</P>

[/quote]
              Everyone has flaws, MH......yours is obvious to us, but we don't hold it against you, but we'll continue to bring up your traitorous ways!</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

this</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                Everyone has flaws, MH......yours is obvious to us, but we don't hold it against you, but we'll continue to bring up your traitorous ways!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Would you have David Ortiz as you avatar?</P>

And they betrayed me by trading away Bobby Murcer.</P>

Comment

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

The next victims?</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]And reading that coming from somebody that flip flopped from Yankees to Red Sox is quite comical.[/quote]</p>

this</p>

[/quote]</p>

How long have you been a Yankee fan Pizzey?</p>

[/quote]</p>

longer than you were a Yankee fan, that's for sure...</p>

[/quote]</p>

I would hope so. Clearly I made a terrible mistake and I corrected it early on.</p>

[/quote]
                      Everyone has flaws, MH......yours is obvious to us, but we don't hold it against you, but we'll continue to bring up your traitorous ways!</p>

[/quote]</p>

Would you have David Ortiz as you avatar?</p>

<u>And they betrayed me by trading away Bobby Murcer.</u></p>[/quote]Two wrongs dont make a right.

Bobby came back as an announcer. He forgave them, why couldnt/cant you. Maaaaybe mh's a double agent.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

The next victims?</p>[/quote]lol yea, id murder that ***......

Comment

Would you have David Ortiz as you avatar? <FONT color=#0000ff>I dont get it.....</FONT></P>

And they betrayed me by trading away Bobby Murcer.
                          <FONT color=#0000ff>I'm aware of your reasoning. And it's ridiculous. I have never in my time heard a "real" fan completely abandon their team, and become a fan of the other side of one of the greatest rivalries in sports history, over a trade, or team decision...
                          In fact, It's one of the most ridiuclous things I've ever heard of unless of course you were a 9 year old...</FONT></P>[/quote]
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

The next victims?</P>[/quote]Aye Mami! Is she from stumble upon? BTW-very cool video on stumble upon, nfl players making insane catches....circus like trick catches not from actual games.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

this</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Would you have David Ortiz as you avatar?</P>

<U>And they betrayed me by trading away Bobby Murcer.</U></P>

[/quote]Two wrongs dont make a right.

Bobby came back as an announcer. He forgave them, why couldnt/cant you. Maaaaybe mh's a double agent.
                              [/quote]</P>

He came back as a player too Dez. Don't you know your own team?</P>

Being a kid in the 60's and early 70's was different with our teams. There was no free agency. Players stayed on teams forever. My little heart was broken. </P>

And being a fan isn't a decision. You either love the team or you don't.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Would you have David Ortiz as you avatar? <FONT color=#0000ff>I dont get it.....</FONT></P>

And they betrayed me by trading away Bobby Murcer.
                                <FONT color=#0000ff>I'm aware of your reasoning. And it's ridiculous. I have never in my time heard a "real" fan completely abandon their team, and become a fan of the other side of one of the greatest rivalries in sports history, over a trade, or team decision...
                                In fact, It's one of the most ridiuclous things I've ever heard of unless of course you were a 9 year old...</FONT></P>

[/quote][/quote]</P>

Thats actually about how old I was.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X