X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Morehead State"]

No, it shows that the 2008-2009 season Champ is yet to be determined.</p>[/quote]

Which is the exact opposite of what you've been saying all along [:P]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea well i let landon hold my ****.. it may be his for the sucking for 20 minutes, but that doesn't mean its his forever lol[/quote]
      LMAO, not so good of an example.
      [/quote] i was just trying to point out that u suck my ****.. mission accomplished[/quote]</P>

Sorry Matt, Bandwagon dropped the big one.</P>

[/quote] because they let the team hold the trophy? lol good one...[/quote]</P>

its theChamps trophy and its theirs right up till they pass it onto a new champ..like a King's crown.. </P>

[/quote] which is fine.. holding the trophy is part of winning it all.. that doesn't make them the champs for the following year. It just means they won it the year before[/quote]</P>

everyday they have the CHAMPS trophy in their possessionthey are the reigning champs </P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]the wini list of champs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NBA_champions*don't know if clears anything up lol ... hell* if everything were*stop now I think the best that BC fans could hope for is an** * included...08 reigning nba final winners * wonder how they would like that[/quote] actually it does, it shows how hte championship is still vacant[/quote] you are right matt it does*and based on it I'm with ya.[/quote]</P>

No, it shows that the 2008-2009 season Champ is yet to be determined.</P>[/quote]

so if the champion isn't determined, then the spot is vacant...

thanks for playing.. u've won a toaster as a lovely parting gift
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]the wini list of champs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NBA_championsdon't know if clears anything up lol ... hell if everything werestop now I think the best that BC fans could hope for is an * included...08 reigning nba final winners * wonder how they would like that[/quote] actually it does, it shows how hte championship is still vacant[/quote] you are right matt it doesand based on it I'm with ya.[/quote]
          FLIP FLOPPER!!!

[8] Another one bites the dust [8]
          [/quote] ah...man...... uncle

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]damn women*trying to confuse*me all the time..... whats the site matt??[/quote]
            http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1326702.aspx

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]dezz stay away from the old school blues, i didn't lik ethem, the new one, my boss i like alot the jerseys i orderd[/quote]</P>

ok good ****. and theyre pretty authentic looking right? and can you send that site again.</P>

[/quote]</P>

personally i dont like them but its my opinion. they arent terrible but i can tell they arent real. but then again thats just my eye- i can spot a fake purse from a mile away lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

are the home jerseys a lighter blue then the authentics. if soo my friends got one and id rather just get a real one</P>

[/quote]</P>

it was almost like a blueish gray and the name letters are alittle smaller then usual.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea well i let landon hold my ****.. it may be his for the sucking for 20 minutes, but that doesn't mean its his forever lol[/quote]
                LMAO, not so good of an example.
                [/quote] i was just trying to point out that u suck my ****.. mission accomplished[/quote]</P>

Sorry Matt,* Bandwagon dropped the big one.</P>

[/quote] because they let the team hold the trophy? lol good one...[/quote]</P>

its the*Champs trophy and its theirs right up till they pass it onto a new champ..like a King's crown.. </P>

[/quote] which is fine.. holding the trophy is part of winning it all.. that doesn't make them the champs for the following year. It just means they won it the year before[/quote]</P>

everyday they have the CHAMPS trophy in their possession*they are the reigning champs </P>[/quote]

well Red Wings won it last year right, so ur right, it was a reigning all year situation cuz they are in the cup now...

but say they lost second round, they then go from reigning champs, to last years champs who get to hold the trophy for their accomplishments FROM LAST YEAR. It means nothing

Comment

i really shouldn't of got involved in this cuz i was in such a good mood..the wife allowed me to putin 2 minutes ofground n pound on her last night and you guys are wearing off the effect...thanks alot..lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

i really shouldn't of got involved in this cuz i was in such a good mood..the wife allowed me to putin 2 minutes ofground n pound on her last night and you guys are wearing off the effect...thanks alot..lol</p>[/quote]

whoa, you sure it wasn't 14 sec's of fury?
                    j/k...I hope.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

i really shouldn't of got involved in this cuz i was in such a good mood..the wife allowed me to putin 2 minutes ofground n pound on her last night and you guys are wearing off the effect...thanks alot..lol</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

i really shouldn't of got involved in this cuz i was in such a good mood..the wife allowed me to putin 2 minutes ofground n pound on her last night and you guys are wearing off the effect...thanks alot..lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOLOL POST OF THE DAY!!!</P>

bandwgn taken it to pound town lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

whoa, you sure it wasn't 14 sec's of fury?
                          j/k...I hope.
                          [/quote]</P>

i'll admit i've put in times that make the minute men look like heroes but never 14 seconds lol</P>

Comment

PHOENIX -- Canadian billionaire Jim Balsillie says he's "one step closer" to bringing the Phoenix Coyotes to southern Ontario.</p>

Balsillie
                            made the statement on his Web site Wednesday, a day after a hearing in
                            U.S. Bankruptcy Court on his bid to buy the Coyotes and move them over
                            the objections of the NHL.</p>

Judge Redfield T. Baum indicated the
                            NHL is entitled to a relocation fee, and if Balsillie balks at the fee
                            as too high, his bid would evaporate.</p>

Balsillie, however, painted
                            the issue in a positive light in a message posted at makeitseven.ca,
                            the Web site he has developed for his effort to move the team.</p>

"However
                            it works out, the issue of a relocation fee, while a new development,
                            does move us one step closer to bringing the Coyotes to Hamilton,"
                            Balsillie said.</p>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

LOLOL POST OF THE DAY!!!</P>

bandwgn taken it to pound town lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

thank you thank you..i will take my trophy and remain the reigning champ till someone wins the title of post of the dayfrom me..lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

i really shouldn't of got involved in this cuz i was in such a good mood..the wife allowed me to putin 2 minutes ofground n pound on her last night and you guys are wearing off the effect...thanks alot..lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

LOLOL POST OF THE DAY!!!</p>

bandwgn taken it to pound town lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

thank you thank you..i will take my trophy and remain the reigning champ till someone wins the title of post of the dayfrom me..lol</p>[/quote]

or until tomorrow morning, you mean, when we all start to compete for post of the day anew.

Comment

Working...
                                X