X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

PHOENIX -- Canadian billionaire Jim Balsillie says he's "one step closer" to bringing the Phoenix Coyotes to southern Ontario.</P>

Balsillie made the statement on his Web site Wednesday, a day after a hearing in U.S. Bankruptcy Court on his bid to buy the Coyotes and move them over the objections of the NHL.</P>

Judge Redfield T. Baum indicated the NHL is entitled to a relocation fee, and if Balsillie balks at the fee as too high, his bid would evaporate.</P>

Balsillie, however, painted the issue in a positive light in a message posted at makeitseven.ca, the Web site he has developed for his effort to move the team.</P>

"However it works out, the issue of a relocation fee, while a new development, does move us one step closer to bringing the Coyotes to Hamilton," Balsillie said.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i know..i used that infoasmy foreplay for last nights action..</P>

i read that and as mmb says...went from 6 to 12 (but for mei'm off to the left so its more 5:30 to 12) </P>

Comment

rofl rofl ground and pound hilarious

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

i read that and as mmb says...went from 6 to 12 (but for mei'm off to the left so its more 5:30 to 12) </p>[/quote]

ROFL.

As far as I'm concerned you just had a repeat for post of the day.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

PHOENIX -- Canadian billionaire Jim Balsillie says he's "one step closer" to bringing the Phoenix Coyotes to southern Ontario.</P>

Balsillie made the statement on his Web site Wednesday, a day after a hearing in U.S. Bankruptcy Court on his bid to buy the Coyotes and move them over the objections of the NHL.</P>

Judge Redfield T. Baum indicated the NHL is entitled to a relocation fee, and if Balsillie balks at the fee as too high, his bid would evaporate.</P>

Balsillie, however, painted the issue in a positive light in a message posted at makeitseven.ca, the Web site he has developed for his effort to move the team.</P>

"However it works out, the issue of a relocation fee, while a new development, does move us one step closer to bringing the Coyotes to Hamilton," Balsillie said.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i know..i used that info*as*my foreplay for last nights action..</P>

i read that and as mmb says...went from 6 to 12 (but for me*i'm off to the left so its more 5:30 to 12) </P>[/quote]

its high noon boys
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

i read that and as mmb says...went from 6 to 12 (but for mei'm off to the left so its more 5:30 to 12) </P>

[/quote]

ROFL.

As far as I'm concerned you just had a repeat for post of the day.
            [/quote]</P>

i concur... lololol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

i know..i used that infoasmy foreplay for last nights action..</p>[/quote]
              I hope you get it. I know how happy that would make you.

Comment

were about to be at 900..

sick

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

i know..i used that infoasmy foreplay for last nights action..</P>

[/quote]
                  I hope you get it. I know how happy that would make you.
                  [/quote]</P>

thanks man...before this iwas thinking there wasabout 30 percent chance of the team coming here..now its up around 60%..still some hurdles..the Leafs have alwaysplayed a major role in stopping Hamilton from getting a team..we will see..</P>

Comment

I am going to end with this ... if for some reason they were unable to finish thefinals it would be recorded as just that... no winner was determined for the 08/09 season rather than the Celtics still hold the title because the season never finished. I flip floped because I believe this is how it would go down in the books. No finals winner 08/09</P>

Now we allknow thats not going to happen so who wins tonight?</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"]

I am going to end with this ... if for some reason they were unable to finish thefinals it would be recorded as just that... no winner was determined for the 08/09 season rather than the Celtics still hold the title because the season never finished. I flip floped because I believe this is how it would go down in the books. No finals winner 08/09</P>

Now we allknow thats not going to happen so who wins tonight?</P>

[/quote]</P>

your right there would be no 08/09 champ if they discontinued the NBA outta no where but the celtics were the last ones to win a title and you cant take that away from them.. plus bad comparrison because that would never happen</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]</P>

this reminds me. i think i wanna get a job at coyote ugly.</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"]

Now we allknow thats not going to happen so who wins tonight?</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

your right there would be no 08/09 champ if they discontinued the NBA outta no where but the celtics were the last ones to win a title and you cant take that away from them.. plus bad comparrison because that would never happen</p>[/quote]

No one is trying to take the Celtics 07/08 Title away from them, it's theirs forever, the point is they are reigning or defending champions this year for the 08/09 season, not just "Champions".

the problem with that arises when they can no longer "Defend" their championship, or "Reign" over their competition.

at that point, what are they? just another NBA team.

Comment

Comment

[quote user="byron"]

I am going to end with this ... if for some reason they were unable to finish the*finals it would be recorded as just that... no winner was determined for the 08/09 season rather than the Celtics still hold the title because the season never finished. I flip floped because I believe this is how it would go down in the books. No finals winner 08/09</P>

Now we all*know thats not going to happen so who wins tonight?*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

put it this way, u joined the right side

Comment

Working...
                                X