This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the mighty oak had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]
    Morehead will always challenge stupidity. Its just the way it is.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <u>mighty oak</u> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <u>mighty oak</u> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine
        [/quote]
        When a guy with the handle "Rebelfan" tries to suggest that there are Giants fan who root against Eli in the games, Morehead will challenge. I will speak truth to stupidity. I will always..."Fight The Power"!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <U>mighty oak</U> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine
          [/quote] When a guy with the handle "Rebelfan" tries to suggest that there are Giants fan who root against Eli in the games, Morehead will challenge. I will speak truth to stupidity. I will always..."Fight The Power"!!!![/quote]</P>

Oh, youre anti-establishment? Public Enemy style? lol
          I see you as the opposite, sorry =P</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <u>mighty oak</u> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine
            [/quote]
            When a guy with the handle "Rebelfan" tries to suggest that there are Giants fan who root against Eli in the games, Morehead will challenge. I will speak truth to stupidity. I will always..."Fight The Power"!!!![/quote]what thread?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <u>mighty oak</u> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine
              [/quote]
              When a guy with the handle "Rebelfan" tries to suggest that there are Giants fan who root against Eli in the games, Morehead will challenge. I will speak truth to stupidity. I will always..."Fight The Power"!!!![/quote]what thread?
              [/quote]
              "Who will be the first to crack.." or something like that. Another thread that Morehead has carried.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <U>mighty oak</U> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine
                [/quote] When a guy with the handle "Rebelfan" tries to suggest that there are Giants fan who root against Eli in the games, Morehead will challenge. I will speak truth to stupidity. I will always..."Fight The Power"!!!![/quote]</P>

I see you as the opposite, sorry =P</P>[/quote]
                I'm the "Spike Lee" of white middle class old people.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <u>mighty oak</u> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine
                  [/quote] When a guy with the handle "Rebelfan" tries to suggest that there are Giants fan who root against Eli in the games, Morehead will challenge. I will speak truth to stupidity. I will always..."Fight The Power"!!!![/quote]</p>

I see you as the opposite, sorry =P</p>[/quote]
                  I'm the "Spike Lee" of white middle class old people.[/quote]lol I dont think any white people like spike lee.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <u>mighty oak</u> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine
                    [/quote]
                    [/quote]
                    "Who will be the first to crack.." or something like that. Another thread that Morehead has carried.[/quote]Ha, or a guy with a Tim Tebow Avy suggesting that he is no less a fan than you are...I liked how you snapped off to a couple of them by saying "Your not a true fan"...hahahaa. It should have been called- Who will be the first to crack? IN THIS THREAD????

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <u>mighty oak</u> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine
                      [/quote]
                      [/quote]
                      "Who will be the first to crack.." or something like that. Another thread that Morehead has carried.[/quote]Ha, or a guy with a Tim Tebow Avy suggesting that he is no less a fan than you are...I liked how you snapped off to a couple of them by saying "Your not a true fan"...hahahaa. It should have been called- Who will be the first to crack? IN THIS THREAD????[/quote]
                      Real Giants fans don't root for their QB to fail. I was defending all Giants fans. I mean Dezz thinks our defense sucks, but I don't for a minute think he hopes they give up a lot of points in a game. He's too busy thinking about dead hookers.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]When you fly from utah and end up watching a losing game I would imagine it sucks.
                        [/quote]
                        I wouldn't know []

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]I don't care what game as long as I get to:
                          1. Go to Steve's and get soy poisoning
                          2. See my Lando. (and hopefully Melissa)[/quote]
                          We will both be there for sure sir. No hopefully about it.

Comment

alrite guys sorry i've been slacking wtih the fantasy stuff, just been really busy.

So we need to vote on some new stuff flex, qb points, and what else?

I dont think we can vote on QB points until flex is resolved and then what kind of flex wil it be, with 2 or 3 WRs. So first vote has to be FLEX or STANDARD.

We have 11 members returning so first to 6 gets the vote.

Members are Me, blondie, pappy, lando, byron, LT, sharick, lawl, daven, pats, and who am i forgetting?

Somebody keep this going:

VOTE ON FLEX

YES FLEX:

NO FLEX: matt, amanda
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]alrite guys sorry i've been slacking wtih the fantasy stuff, just been really busy.

I dont think we can vote on QB points until flex is resolved and then what kind of flex wil it be, with 2 or 3 WRs. So first vote has to be FLEX or STANDARD.

Members are Me, blondie, pappy, lando, byron, LT, sharick, lawl, daven, pats, and who am i forgetting?

VOTE ON FLEX

YES FLEX:

NO FLEX: matt, amanda[/quote]

flex

Comment

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]alrite guys sorry i've been slacking wtih the fantasy stuff, just been really busy.

VOTE ON FLEX

YES FLEX:

NO FLEX: matt, amanda[/quote]

flex[/quote]

do u by chance know who i am forgetting? I am missing soebody
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X