• Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

YES TO FLEX: Lawl

NO TO FLEX: Matt, Amanda
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

pro's and con's on flex.... to me its like 3's and 9's are wild in a poker game every body has the same chance of getting them... only people mad are the one's who don't and lose because of it

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]alrite guys sorry i've been slacking wtih the fantasy stuff, just been really busy. So we need to vote on some new stuff flex, qb points, and what else? I dont think we can vote on QB points until flex is resolved and then what kind of flex wil it be, with 2 or 3 WRs. So first vote has to be FLEX or STANDARD. We have 11 members returning so first to 6 gets the vote. Members are Me, blondie, pappy, lando, byron, LT, sharick, lawl, daven, pats, and who am i forgetting? Somebody keep this going: VOTE ON FLEX YES FLEX: NO FLEX: matt, amanda[/quote] flex[/quote] do u by chance know who i am forgetting? I am missing soebody[/quote] Kase1</P>

sent you the link to last years yahoo board ....check your pm</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"]pro's and con's on flex....* to me its like 3's and 9's are wild in a poker game every body has the same chance of getting them... only people mad are the one's who don't and lose because of it [/quote]

the problem wiht flex is that it becomes too much about peple stacing RBs and WR value isn't as high, especially with a deep WR cass like this year.

Its not as strategic and for lesser leagues. I think those that started as rooks in this league have moved on from rookie stage.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]pro's and con's on flex....* to me its like 3's and 9's are wild in a poker game every body has the same chance of getting them... only people mad are the one's who don't and lose because of it [/quote]

the problem wiht flex is that it becomes too much about peple stacing RBs and WR value isn't as high, especially with a deep WR cass like this year.

Its not as strategic and for lesser leagues. I think those that started as rooks in this league have moved on from rookie stage.[/quote]
            sorry, at my parents house and their keyboard sucks.

"the problem with flex is that it becomes too much about people stacking RBs and then WR value isn't as high, especially with a deep WR class like this year.

its not as strategic and its a format for lesser leagues. I think those who started this league as rookies to fantasy have dried the wetness from behind their ears"

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]pro's and con's on flex.... to me its like 3's and 9's are wild in a poker game every body has the same chance of getting them... only people mad are the one's who don't and lose because of it [/quote] the problem wiht flex is that it becomes too much about peple stacing RBs and WR value isn't as high, especially with a deep WR cass like this year. Its not as strategic and for lesser leagues. I think those that started as rooks in this league have moved on from rookie stage.[/quote] </P>

I don't know about all that.... I'llbe winging itas usual....seems to work for me </P>

the way it was last year was fine...unflex!</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]pro's and con's on flex....* to me its like 3's and 9's are wild in a poker game every body has the same chance of getting them... only people mad are the one's who don't and lose because of it [/quote] the problem wiht flex is that it becomes too much about peple stacing RBs and WR value isn't as high, especially with a deep WR cass like this year. Its not as strategic and for lesser leagues. I think those that started as rooks in this league have moved on from rookie stage.[/quote] </P>

I don't know about all that.... I'll*be winging it*as usual....seems to work for me </P>

the way it was last year was fine...unflex!*</P>[/quote]

WR is deep this year, even for a mandatory 3 receiver starts...

i would be okay with a flex if we HAVE to start 3 wrs and 2 rbs and 1 flex.... but people wat 2rbs 2 WRs and 1 flex... it just is weak sauce

Comment

YES TO FLEX: Lawl

NO TO FLEX: Matt, Amanda, Byron

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]pro's and con's on flex.... to me its like 3's and 9's are wild in a poker game every body has the same chance of getting them... only people mad are the one's who don't and lose because of it [/quote] the problem wiht flex is that it becomes too much about peple stacing RBs and WR value isn't as high, especially with a deep WR cass like this year. Its not as strategic and for lesser leagues. I think those that started as rooks in this league have moved on from rookie stage.[/quote] </P>

I don't know about all that.... I'llbe winging itas usual....seems to work for me </P>

[/quote] WR is deep this year, even for a mandatory 3 receiver starts... i would be okay with a flex if we HAVE to start 3 wrs and 2 rbs and 1 flex.... but people wat 2rbs 2 WRs and 1 flex... it just is weak sauce[/quote] make the flex spot rb/te, 3wrs, 2rbs......jk... I'm good with no flex</P>

somebody hacked my fb acount....sorry matt</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]pro's and con's on flex....* to me its like 3's and 9's are wild in a poker game every body has the same chance of getting them... only people mad are the one's who don't and lose because of it [/quote] the problem wiht flex is that it becomes too much about peple stacing RBs and WR value isn't as high, especially with a deep WR cass like this year. Its not as strategic and for lesser leagues. I think those that started as rooks in this league have moved on from rookie stage.[/quote] </P>

I don't know about all that.... I'll*be winging it*as usual....seems to work for me </P>

the way it was last year was fine...unflex!*</P>

[/quote] WR is deep this year, even for a mandatory 3 receiver starts... i would be okay with a flex if we HAVE to start 3 wrs and 2 rbs and 1 flex.... but people wat 2rbs 2 WRs and 1 flex... it just is weak sauce[/quote] make the flex spot rb/te, 3wrs, 2rbs......jk... I'm good with no flex</P>

somebody hacked my fb acount....sorry matt</P>[/quote]

what are u talking about?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote] what are u talking about?[/quote]</P>

posting **** .....</P>

woops there it goes again</P>

</P>

I may have virus !!</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

the way it was last year was fine...unflex!*</P>

[/quote] what are u talking about?[/quote]</P>

*posting **** .....</P>

woops there it goes again</P>

</P>

I may have virus !!</P>[/quote]

haha your mine this year old man

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]YES TO FLEX: Lawl

NO TO FLEX: Matt, Amanda, Byron[/quote]
                            No Flex
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]YES TO FLEX: Lawl

NO TO FLEX: Matt, Amanda, Byron[/quote]
                              No Flex[/quote]

NO FLEX: Matt, Amanda, Byron, Pappy

Flex: Lawl

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Breaking Bad Sunday at 10! Cant Wait!
                                [/quote]Cant wait to see what THIS guy does

[/quote]
                                Isn't that one of the bad guys in Beverly Hills Cop?[/quote]OMG I think it is!!!!

I think thats the main enforcer who kills Eddie Murphy's buddy in the beginning of the movie
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X