This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Matt, do you guys want me as a 12th? Whats the cost again? I forget.
    And I need to know what im voting on if you decide on me as 12th, lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]Matt, do you guys want me as a 12th? Whats the cost again? I forget.
      And I need to know what im voting on if you decide on me as 12th, lol[/quote]
      I think we definately need you. And we are voting on flex or 3 WR.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]Matt, do you guys want me as a 12th? Whats the cost again? I forget.
        And I need to know what im voting on if you decide on me as 12th, lol[/quote] I think we definately need you. And we are voting on flex or 3 WR.[/quote]</P>

I prefer 2 RB 3 WR setup</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I know Matt was doing recaps on who voted for what earlier I looked quick couldn't find any...anyone know what the last one was?

Comment

I gotta go. someone can text me if they need anything, forfantasy related questions.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Flex - Daven/Morehead/Pats
              No Flex - MMB/Blondie/Pizz

who else?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Flex - Daven/Morehead/Pats

who else?
                [/quote]
                I believe its 6-5 flex, waiting for LT.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Flex - Daven/Morehead/Pats

who else?
                  [/quote]
                  Kase and I were flex

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"]Flex - Daven/Morehead/Pats

who else?
                    [/quote]
                    I believe its 6-5 flex, waiting for LT.[/quote]
                    There wasn't 12 people in the league until pizz just jumped in. (I'm assuming he's in.)

Of course if Matt applies his rule of if you didn't play last year then you don't get to vote then I don't think pizz will be playing lol

Comment

Flex: Kase, Lawl, Pats, Morehead, Scrappy, Sharick..................
                      No flex: MMB. Blondie, Byron, Pizzey, Lando.................
                      Waiting for LT. ................6-5 Flex right now.

Comment

Flex - Daven/Morehead/Pats/Lawl/Kase
                        No Flex - MMB/Blondie/Pizz/ LT &lt;----Matt said he got a text saying LT was No-Flex

I forget what Bandy and Byron.

Comment

okay PIzz, if u want the 12 spot your in...

BUT, when we league vote, the rule we stuck to was whoever played in the league last year gets to vote. So even though Pizz was in two years ago, he doesn't get voting priviledges. Pats was in the first league, then he even played in the B LEAGUE the next year, and we still didn't let him vote last year. Just remaining consistant.

The vote was YES to standard with votes from ME, Amanda, Pappy, Lando, Byron and LT vs Lawl, Kase, Daven, Pats, sharick...

then i decided that since it was so close to vote the compromise of 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, and 1 Flex vs Standard

Pappy then flipped to Flex making the initial vote Flex.

Now we are voting on 2 WR flex or 3 WR flex.

Pizz does not have a vote this time around, staying consistent

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]Flex: Kase, Lawl, Pats, Morehead, Scrappy, Sharick..................
                            No flex: MMB. Blondie, Byron, Pizzey, Lando.................
                            Waiting for LT. ................6-5 Flex right now.[/quote]

then it's 6/6 because I remember matt saying he got a text from LT saying no flex.

Comment

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"]Flex - Daven/Morehead/Pats

who else?
                              [/quote]
                              I believe its 6-5 flex, waiting for LT.[/quote]
                              There wasn't 12 people in the league until pizz just jumped in. (I'm assuming he's in.)

Of course if Matt applies his rule of if you didn't play last year then you don't get to vote then I don't think pizz will be playing lol[/quote]

well that wasn't my rule, its just the rule we stuck to when we had alot of change over from year 1 to 2
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]okay PIzz, if u want the 12 spot your in...

BUT, when we league vote, the rule we stuck to was whoever played in the league last year gets to vote. So even though Pizz was in two years ago, he doesn't get voting priviledges. Pats was in the first league, then he even played in the B LEAGUE the next year, and we still didn't let him vote last year. Just remaining consistant.

The vote was YES to standard with votes from ME, Amanda, Pappy, Lando, Byron and LT vs Lawl, Kase, Daven, Pats, sharick...

then i decided that since it was so close to vote the compromise of 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, and 1 Flex vs Standard

Pappy then flipped to Flex making the initial vote Flex.

Now we are voting on 2 WR flex or 3 WR flex.

Pizz does not have a vote this time around, staying consistent
                                [/quote]

Ahh yes you are correct I forgot about that, ok, well my vote for 2RB's 3WR's 1TE and 1 Flex is YES.

more players on rosters more competitive deeper league.

Comment

Working...
                                X