This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"]Flex - Daven/Morehead/Pats
    No Flex - MMB/Blondie/Pizz

who else?
    [/quote] I believe its 6-5 flex, waiting for LT.[/quote] it was 5- 5 waiting on Lt</P>

mh-byron--matt-amanda-landon-LT no flex</P>

lawl-Daven-Pats-Kase-Mr Green- flex... I believe that is how it went</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Flex: Kase, Lawl, Pats, Morehead, Scrappy, Sharick..................
      No flex: MMB. Blondie, Byron, Pizzey, Lando.................
      Waiting for LT. ................6-5 Flex right now.[/quote]

then it's 6/6 because I remember matt saying he got a text from LT saying no flex.
      [/quote]

and mind u if that was the case we give Commish the 1.5 votes for even tiebreakers.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]okay PIzz, if u want the 12 spot your in...

BUT, when we league vote, the rule we stuck to was whoever played in the league last year gets to vote. So even though Pizz was in two years ago, he doesn't get voting priviledges. Pats was in the first league, then he even played in the B LEAGUE the next year, and we still didn't let him vote last year. Just remaining consistant.

The vote was YES to standard with votes from ME, Amanda, Pappy, Lando, Byron and LT vs Lawl, Kase, Daven, Pats, sharick...

then i decided that since it was so close to vote the compromise of 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, and 1 Flex vs Standard

Pappy then flipped to Flex making the initial vote Flex.

Now we are voting on 2 WR flex or 3 WR flex.

Pizz does not have a vote this time around, staying consistent
        [/quote]

Ahh yes you are correct I forgot about that, ok, well my vote for 2RB's 3WR's 1TE and 1 Flex is YES.

more players on rosters more competitive deeper league.
        [/quote]
        I vote 2 WR's plus flex. Same reason I switched to flex. 3rd WR is a lot of luck.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

2 WRs is my vote

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]okay PIzz, if u want the 12 spot your in...

BUT, when we league vote, the rule we stuck to was whoever played in the league last year gets to vote. So even though Pizz was in two years ago, he doesn't get voting priviledges. Pats was in the first league, then he even played in the B LEAGUE the next year, and we still didn't let him vote last year. Just remaining consistant.

The vote was YES to standard with votes from ME, Amanda, Pappy, Lando, Byron and LT vs Lawl, Kase, Daven, Pats, sharick...

then i decided that since it was so close to vote the compromise of 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, and 1 Flex vs Standard

[/quote]

Ahh yes you are correct I forgot about that, ok, well my vote for 2RB's 3WR's 1TE and 1 Flex is YES.

[/quote]

I agree.. I thjink its a perfect compromise to be honest.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]okay PIzz, if u want the 12 spot your in...

[/quote]with mh changing his vote that would make ittied..

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]okay PIzz, if u want the 12 spot your in...

[/quote]with mh changing his vote that would make ittied..[/quote]
                No Byron. Its 6-5. Matt said Pizzey has no vote.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]okay PIzz, if u want the 12 spot your in...

[/quote]

[/quote]
                  I vote 2 WR's plus flex. Same reason I switched to flex. 3rd WR is a lot of luck.[/quote]

I highly disagree on that, I think WRs are too stacked to only have a mandatory two receivers.

So that means u just go RB heavy and then u can still get a WR like Reggie Wayne or STevie Johnson as your WR2...

no stratagy, no skill, it kills the game. FORCE people to have to account for 3 WRs and the RB power won't exist

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Flex: Kase, Lawl, Pats, Morehead, Scrappy, Sharick.................. No flex: MMB. Blondie, Byron, Pizzey, Lando................. Waiting for LT. ................6-5 Flex right now.[/quote]

then it's 6/6 because I remember matt saying he got a text from LT saying no flex.
                    [/quote]

and mind u if that was the case we give Commish the 1.5 votes for even tiebreakers.
                    [/quote] so its not flex

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]okay PIzz, if u want the 12 spot your in...

[/quote]with mh changing his vote that would make ittied..[/quote]
                      No Byron. Its 6-5. Matt said Pizzey has no vote.[/quote]

lol why are u guys making it my rule. Its what we all decided and lived by for the past two seasons

Comment

NEW VOTE

2 WR FLEX: Lawl, Pappy

3 WR FLEX: Me, Daven, Amanda

(just called her and asked and she said its ludacris to be forced to only start 2 WRs. EVerybody will have stacked WRs)

smart girl

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Flex: Kase, Lawl, Pats, Morehead, Scrappy, Sharick.................. No flex: MMB. Blondie, Byron, Pizzey, Lando................. Waiting for LT. ................6-5 Flex right now.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] so its not flex[/quote]
                          Its flex. The question now is 3 WR plus flex or 2 WR plus flex. This is a riot, I only voted flex because I didn't want 3 WR. I would have voted no flex if I thought we could still do 3 WR.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

I highly disagree on that, I think WRs are too stacked to only have a mandatory two receivers.

So that means u just go RB heavy and then u can still get a WR like Reggie Wayne or STevie Johnson as your WR2...

no stratagy, no skill, it kills the game. FORCE people to have to account for 3 WRs and the RB power won't exist
                            [/quote]

There is no REASON to go RB heavy Matt, WR's and RB's are interchangeable neither gives you significantly more Fantasy points anymore, RB's used to, but not anymore...and your "Wr's are deeper" argument doesn't come into effect unless we have like 20+ teams....people are going to have their starting lineup finished before you have to worry about the depth on WR or RB running out and having to use a **** player.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Flex: Kase, Lawl, Pats, Morehead, Scrappy, Sharick.................. No flex: MMB. Blondie, Byron, Pizzey, Lando................. Waiting for LT. ................6-5 Flex right now.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] so its not flex[/quote]
                              Its flex. The question now is 3 WR plus flex or 2 WR plus flex. This is a riot, I only voted flex because I didn't want 3 WR. I would have voted no flex if I thought we could still do 3 WR.[/quote]

whats the difference? Nothing should change by your theory. U just take a stab at WRs since its luck and play for RBs if it lands

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Flex: Kase, Lawl, Pats, Morehead, Scrappy, Sharick.................. No flex: MMB. Blondie, Byron, Pizzey, Lando................. Waiting for LT. ................6-5 Flex right now.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] so its not flex[/quote] Its flex. The question now is 3 WR plus flex or 2 WR plus flex. This is a riot, I only voted flex because I didn't want 3 WR. I would have voted no flex if I thought we could still do 3 WR.[/quote]never filpflop man!!</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X