X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

you are so wrong.. when(or if)they crown someone elseat end of the regular season as NFCEast Champs thats when we are dethroned </p>[/quote]

nope, not at all.

how can we be the champs of a division when everyone has exactly the same record...we can be LAST YEARS Champs, or DEFENDING champs, but it's impossible to be the current champs...that's why the games are played...

Using your logic. If we were the current champs then week one I suppose we already made the playoffs with homefield advantage since were the champs? lol.
    [/quote] Daven... The wording important...thats where I got ****ed up today... I get what your saying here and agree you can't be current champs when a new season starts. Once the playoffs start the trophy's/ titles or whatevergo back to the commish to be handed out to the winners of said playoffs.[/quote]

yup, I don't know how to explain it any better, I think Providence in the other thread did the best job of it.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]"Kobe Bryant went from being Mariano Rivera, the greatest closer to Brad Lidge"

Mike Wilbon on PTI this afternoon discussing Game 3

THAT'S MY BOY
      [/quote]
      That is funny. I hope he hears that. Not that he won't be pissed enough but he will only be more angry.

Comment

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/kNsrUC090WkNLRRIxHX4CqmvVSBUijIjFQkGj4MY2EqQA9BvVX CjyaRxXKqlfFTqRMsB9OixCSJLkRNkvby-KOuz5q*YnqUN/p1_wang.jpg[/img]

Comment

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]</P>

why would you do this...he wasthe start of the slump for the Jays. boooooooooo</P>

Comment

They won 9-0 last night. The slump is over BW

Comment

Hip hip Jorge! Oh! Hey! Oh!

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]They won 9-0 last night. The slump is over BW
                  [/quote]</P>

only 1.5 games back of SOX and Panzees..wooohooo</P>

Comment

Would it have been so hard to start Hughes from the get go instead of waiting until it was 4-1?

Comment

<font size="6"><font color="#ff0000">Sox 7</font> <font color="#000080">Yanks 0</font></font>

Comment

DAMNIT WERTH........

Amanda you were just Saved....that was game over right there...right there.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]DAMNIT WERTH........

Amanda you were just Saved....that was game over right there...right there.
                          [/quote]

That was a sick *** catch

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

you are so wrong.. when(or if)they crown someone elseat end of the regular season as NFCEast Champs thats when we are dethroned </P>

[/quote]

nope, not at all.

how can we be the champs of a division when everyone has exactly the same record...we can be LAST YEARS Champs, or DEFENDING champs, but it's impossible to be the current champs...that's why the games are played...

Using your logic. If we were the current champs then week one I suppose we already made the playoffs with homefield advantage since were the champs? lol.
                            [/quote] Daven... The wording important...thats where I got ****ed up today... I get what your saying here and agree you can't be current champs when a new season starts. Once the playoffs start the trophy's/ titles or whatevergo back to the commish to be handed out to the winners of said playoffs.[/quote]

yup, I don't know how to explain it any better, I think Providence in the other thread did the best job of it.
                            [/quote]</P>

the only thing Providence can explain is how the working class is held down by the man.</P>

And he's wrong about that.</P>
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Utley.... WOW

Comment

ahhh man if we didn't get rained out and won we coulda been tie for 2nd with the yanks..damn you mother nature

Comment

Working...
                                X