X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    you could of did that anyway
    Naw, this name defines who I am more anyway. If you knew me in real life, you'd know.

MikeIsAGiant sucks
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

• Looks like we lost Dez and Pizzey in the transition. Which reaffirmes our view that they are the same person.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• tried to register dezzzr and they gave me this. lmao. wth?!

Comment

• Im guessing if you used a old email address thats no longer in use you cant get your old name back

Comment

• Originally posted by antimorehead View Post
            tried to register dezzzr and they gave me this. lmao. wth?!
            ...and your obsession with me continues.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              ...and your obsession with me continues.......
              if you think i want you associated with me in anyway youre sadly mistaken. lol Nah we were arguing about something like a year ago, you were in complete troll mode, and i made this name but it was never approved until I just tried registering dezzzr. maybe i used an old email address or something....ohh well dont really care about post count. it was all about those green bars!!!!

Comment

• Wondering we are going to get the green bars/or some sort of reputation thing
                OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
                SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

if you think i want you associated with me in anyway youre sadly mistaken. lol Nah we were arguing about something like a year ago, you were in complete troll mode, and i made this name but it was never approved until I just tried registering dezzzr. maybe i used an old email address or something....ohh well dont really care about post count. it was all about those green bars!!!!
                  Keep telling yourself that. Anyway...its all very flattering.

Comment

• yea when i go to register i type in dezzzr, it recognizes the name and asks me to change the password, once i go to change the password, they ask for the email address. I put a newer address that i would like them to send it to and no email comes. When i put another older email in it gave me antimorehead even though i typed dezzzr.

Comment

yea when i go to register i type in dezzzr, it recognizes the name and asks me to change the password, once i go to change the password, they ask for the email address. I put a newer address that i would like them to send it to and no email comes. When i put another older email in it gave me antimorehead even though i typed dezzzr.
                      I read the words but what you're really saying is ..."I can't get Morehead out of my mind".
                      Its OK Dezzey poo.

Comment

• i need a mod...

Comment

i need a mod...
                          In the worst way.

Comment

tried to register dezzzr and they gave me this. lmao. wth?!
                            Classic Dezz! Nice.

Pizzack was here last thurs/Fri on new boards--he made the transition

I really think Grant gets signed at camp this year.

Comment

• Well, dont know what email lawl was under. Oh well. Gotta think of a name

Comment

• im a mod, but im useless
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X