Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'll be able to fix everybody's accounts tonight. Hit me up with a fbook email and tell me what your new email is and exactly how to spell your login name and i'll take care of it later
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• thanks matt.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
        i'll be able to fix everybody's accounts tonight. Hit me up with a fbook email and tell me what your new email is and exactly how to spell your login name and i'll take care of it later
        Hey Matt, it's Nick (ny06)
        I can't get an email to confirm my old user name password. Any help will be much appreciated. I don't have facebook but I can give you one of my emails addresses if you need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
          Well, dont know what email lawl was under. Oh well. Gotta think of a name
          I don't know who you are, but you officially have the greatest screen name on the Giants MB.
          It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

• I'm lawl.. Don't know what email address I registered with back in the day, so the days of lawl are over

Comment

• Just bought an iPad so I should be on the boards a lot more

Anybody having issues should email giantsboards@gmail.com but u have to know what email address your account was hooked up to

Comment

Just bought an iPad so I should be on the boards a lot more

Anybody having issues should email giantsboards@gmail.com but u have to know what email address your account was hooked up to
                Now, get this forum on ForumRunner or Tapatalk and you can have a nice smooth forum transition
                OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
                SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Well, dont know what email lawl was under. Oh well. Gotta think of a name
                  Haha, that stinks. Sorry Dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I don't know who you are, but you officially have the greatest screen name on the Giants MB.
                    I gotta agree with Morehead on this one, your new name is most triumphant

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                      I gotta agree with Morehead on this one, your new name is most triumphant

Really? Not sure if I like it.

Comment

I love it too

Comment

given the history behind the word its cool most of the regulars would know its history....it will just take awhile to get used to your new name lawl...you could use your real first name if you're are into that.....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                            given the history behind the word its cool most of the regulars would know its history....it will just take awhile to get used to your new name lawl...you could use your real first name if you're are into that.....
                            For me it's all about image recognition. If Lawl put's up that baseball player avatar, I'll know it's him no matter what name he chooses. I like the name as well.

Comment

Just bought an iPad so I should be on the boards a lot more

I emailed them today, and I gave them my email address that was to my old user name. Have any idea how long it takes to get feedback?

Comment

• Originally posted by lttaylor56 View Post
                                For me it's all about image recognition. If Lawl put's up that baseball player avatar, I'll know it's him no matter what name he chooses. I like the name as well.
                                Good point. He should put a picture up of melky though

Comment

Working...
                                X