This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up ****ers.

sorry I been MIA. I was in Rhode Island all last week, and didnt know how to get on the new forums, and it was tricky enough on my tablet as it is...

anyway. New forums are ok I guess. I VERY used to seeing people avatars as i scroll, so without them, it freaks me out. i did my best to keep mine the same for the time being i think.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• im actually going there in a few weeks. Never been to RI, how is it? Where did u stay?

Also send me your email address so i can send u the fantasy league invite.

Once everybody is signed into the league we will pick the order
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
        im actually going there in a few weeks. Never been to RI, how is it? Where did u stay?

Its Sox country so you have a generally better class of people.
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• BTW...Morehead had his first hole-in one-yesterday. Only after 45 years playing golf.
          Best thing is that we play early so there were very few people in the bar when we got there to buy drinks for.
          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
            im actually going there in a few weeks. Never been to RI, how is it? Where did u stay?

Narragansett. My friends and I rented a 6 bedroom house for the week.
            Wasn't my idea of a real beach town, so I found it a bit strange, but that's ok...there was a beach, and I wasn't in PK for a week, so thats all that matters.

And MH isn't exactly correct. Alot of MA ssholes there, and after 2 days, I was tired of the accent.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Yooollllo?

Comment

• I read Jernigan is doing really well. Lining up outside. Beat Webster in man, not easy. I hope hes the next steve smith(panther)

Comment

• our league currently contains an odd number of teams!

Comment

• good to have JP and DezzzR back ! that accent is crazy tom sounds like tam

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                      our league currently contains an odd number of teams!

that might be because I had not gotten the email yet? idk...
                      I just PMd Matt with my email, so it's probably my spot that is sitting empty, MY BAD YO!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        I read Jernigan is doing really well. Lining up outside. Beat Webster in man, not easy. I hope hes the next steve smith(panther)
                        Nice. I was thinking this spring that it was like a 60% chance he might get that role as a "WR3", though it might not matter...the label is dumb. I havent read much since day 1. Hixon look good?
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                          good to have JP and DezzzR back ! that accent is crazy tom sounds like tam
                          good to be back....kinda! =P

mostly cuz if im posting, it means im working, and im bored with my job these past few months.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            good to be back....kinda! =P

mostly cuz if im posting, it means im working, and im bored with my job these past few months.
                            Same actually lol
                            OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
                            SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

that might be because I had not gotten the email yet? idk...
                              I just PMd Matt with my email, so it's probably my spot that is sitting empty, MY BAD YO!
                              just sent u the league invite. Only 7 signed up... still will need 4 more after you

Comment

Nice. I was thinking this spring that it was like a 60% chance he might get that role as a "WR3", though it might not matter...the label is dumb. I havent read much since day 1. Hixon look good?
                                early reports were real good

can't wait for the first piece of crow to serve in THEE thread for the season

Comment

Working...
                                X