X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Morehead State"]

the only thing Providence can explain is how the working class is held down by the man.[/quote]</p>He
    never said that, stop being a grumpy old man because you've proven
    wrong by undeniable logic...one day when you'll make it to the big
    leagues Morehead one day...but you have ALOT to learn still little guy.

you are entitled to "Believe" what you want though of course Morehead.

Defending Champions are Defending their title even if they aren't playing anymore (Lol)
    the world is flat
    and 1+1=8

All Fact's in "Morehead" world ..... [*-)]

Comment

0-1.....No big deal</p>

0-2 .....We'll get 'em tomorrow</p>

<font size="4">0-3......The beginning of a troubling trend</font></p>

<font size="4">0-4.......Why can't we beat these guys.</font></p>

<font size="5">0-5......Our team stinks! Fire the manager.</font></p>

<font size="5">0-6......Hal and Hank have ruined ourteam!!</font></p>

<font size="6">0-7......Its the end of the world as we know it. </font></p>

<font size="6"> "Leonard Bernstein"</font></p>[/quote]

Comment

Phillies won

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

the only thing Providence can explain is how the working class is held down by the man.[/quote]</P>

He never said that, stop being a grumpy old man because you've proven wrong by undeniable logic...one day when you'll make it to the big leagues Morehead one day...but you have ALOT to learn still little guy.

Defending Champions are Defending their title even if they aren't playing anymore (Lol)
          the world is flat
          and 1+1=8

[/quote]</P>

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.............For a few more days."</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

the only thing Providence can explain is how the working class is held down by the man.[/quote]</p>

He never said that, stop being a grumpy old man because you've proven wrong by undeniable logic...one day when you'll make it to the big leagues Morehead one day...but you have ALOT to learn still little guy.

the world is flat
            and 1+1=8

[/quote]</p>

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.............For a few more days."</p>[/quote]

YOU AREN'T THE CHAMPIONS!!!! You got eliminated. Your title was taken away from you when you lost in Game 7 against Orlando... it is over... you reign is over as champion. The throne is vacated, awaiting either Kobe or Dwight Howard to take the crown

IT'S OVER MOREHEAD

Comment

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.............For a few more days." <font color="#0000ff">(In Morehead world were 1+1 = 8 too!)</font>
              </p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.............For a few more days." <FONT color=#0000ff>(In Morehead world were 1+1 = 8 too!)</FONT>
                </P>

[/quote][/quote]</P>

your an idiot. 1 +1 is 3.</P>

And we're still the Champs!</P>

"Leonard Bernstein"</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.............For a few more days." <font color="#0000ff">(In Morehead world were 1+1 = 8 too!)</font>
                  </p>

[/quote][/quote]</p>

your an idiot. 1 +1 is 3.</p>

And we're still the Champs!</p>

"Leonard Bernstein"</p>[/quote]

And e= mc squared... only when you say so

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.............For a few more days." <FONT color=#0000ff>(In Morehead world were 1+1 = 8 too!)</FONT>
                    </P>

[/quote][/quote]</P>

"Leonard Bernstein"</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=6>O</FONT></P>

<FONT size=6></FONT></P>

<FONT size=6>AND </FONT></P>

<FONT size=6></FONT></P>

<FONT size=6></FONT></P>

<FONT size=6>7</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

[/quote][/quote]</p>

your an idiot. 1 +1 is 3.</p>

And we're still the Champs!</p>

"Leonard Bernstein"</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

<font size="6">O</font></p>

<font size="6"></font></p>

<font size="6">AND </font></p>

<font size="6">7</font></p>[/quote]

I can't even say 1918 anymore.... all I can say is.... we'll get 'em next time Charlie Brown!

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

[/quote][/quote]</P>

"Leonard Bernstein"</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=6>O</FONT></P>

<FONT size=6></FONT></P>

<FONT size=6>AND </FONT></P>

<FONT size=6></FONT></P>

<FONT size=6></FONT></P>

<FONT size=6>7</FONT></P>

[/quote]

I can't even say 1918 anymore.... all I can say is.... we'll get 'em next time Charlie Brown!
                        [/quote]</P>

There's only one thing better than 7 and 0.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT size=6>0 and 7!!!!</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

you are so wrong.. when(or if)they crown someone elseat end of the regular season as NFCEast Champs thats when we are dethroned </P>

[/quote]

nope, not at all.

how can we be the champs of a division when everyone has exactly the same record...we can be LAST YEARS Champs, or DEFENDING champs, but it's impossible to be the current champs...that's why the games are played...

Using your logic. If we were the current champs then week one I suppose we already made the playoffs with homefield advantage since were the champs? lol.
                          [/quote] Daven... The wording important...thats where I got ****ed up today... I get what your saying here and agree you can't be current champs when a new season starts. Once the playoffs start the trophy's/ titles or whatevergo back to the commish to be handed out to the winners of said playoffs.[/quote]

yup, I don't know how to explain it any better, I think Providence in the other thread did the best job of it.
                          [/quote]</P>

the only thing Providence can explain is how the working class is held down by the man.</P>

And he's wrong about that.</P>[/quote] and that a horse of another color ... Have ityour way, I'll have it mine itbrought some life to the boards and it was fun

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

you are so wrong.. when(or if)they crown someone elseat end of the regular season as NFCEast Champs thats when we are dethroned </P>

[/quote]

nope, not at all.

how can we be the champs of a division when everyone has exactly the same record...we can be LAST YEARS Champs, or DEFENDING champs, but it's impossible to be the current champs...that's why the games are played...

Using your logic. If we were the current champs then week one I suppose we already made the playoffs with homefield advantage since were the champs? lol.
                            [/quote] Daven... The wording important...thats where I got ****ed up today... I get what your saying here and agree you can't be current champs when a new season starts. Once the playoffs start the trophy's/ titles or whatevergo back to the commish to be handed out to the winners of said playoffs.[/quote]

yup, I don't know how to explain it any better, I think Providence in the other thread did the best job of it.
                            [/quote]</P>

the only thing Providence can explain is how the working class is held down by the man.</P>

And he's wrong about that.</P>

[/quote] and that a horse of another color ... Have ityour way, I'll have it mine itbrought some life to the boards and it was fun[/quote]</P>

Yes it did. PLUS, the Celts are still Champions.</P>

Don't you love it when everyone wins?</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

you are so wrong.. when(or if)they crown someone elseat end of the regular season as NFCEast Champs thats when we are dethroned </p>

[/quote]

nope, not at all.

[/quote]</p>

the only thing Providence can explain is how the working class is held down by the man.</p>

And he's wrong about that.</p>

[/quote] and that a horse of another color ... Have ityour way, I'll have it mine itbrought some life to the boards and it was fun[/quote]</p>

Yes it did. PLUS, the Celts are still Champions.</p>

Don't you love it when everyone wins?</p>[/quote]

The Big 3 are champions of the halftime snack run because that's what they've been doing since they got eliminated.

Just admit that they aren't the champs anymore and it will be okay.....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

nope, not at all.

[/quote]</P>

And he's wrong about that.</P>

[/quote] and that a horse of another color ... Have ityour way, I'll have it mine itbrought some life to the boards and it was fun[/quote]</P>

Yes it did. PLUS, the Celts are still Champions.</P>

Don't you love it when everyone wins?</P>[/quote] lol... look you old *******....yes[]

Comment

Working...
                                X