This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ny06 View Post
    How is it the worst signing by Reese? There was no way of knowing that Thomas would have gotten injured again, even though we all had our doubts. The contract is to the Giants advantage. Now that Thomas season and career is in jeopardy, the Giants only have to pay about 2 million this season, and cut him.
    There was no way the Giants were going to match the Jaguars offer to Ross ( three-year, $9.75 million contract) This is why we drafted Prince last year, and Hosely this season. It's time for guys to step up and be ready to play some significant time this season.
    lol i read that last part as "its time for you guys to step up and be ready to play...etc..."....and im like....whoa, intense....but i cant play CB. I draw the line at LB. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I doubt Rolle will be at corner. We were litterally out of corners last season when Rolle was pressed into nickel duty. While the loss of TT is tough for him, our defense won't miss a beat. We rely on our pass rush and playmaking ability in the secondary.
      And our team does not rely on the arm of Eli. Lots of good players on this team. Your low opinion of the New York Giants, especially after winning a SB is mind boggling.
      they should just bench the corners for the rest of camp.....or just let them do stretches....i rather them get injured in the regular season that before preseason

btw....TT, **** you, still....k thx
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        they should just bench the corners for the rest of camp.....or just let them do stretches....i rather them get injured in the regular season that before preseason

btw....TT, **** you, still....k thx
        I meant to say that I doubt Rolle will be at nickel.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by antimorehead View Post
          Yea, same thing happening with me. Ill leave thee thread and go into a tagf and im logged out.
          How long did you guys have to wait before being approved. This name was approved right away some reason. **** is complicated.
          I thought you on the other day with your dezzzR name I welcomed you back.....yeah when I do log in it takes a long time logging me in also...I've written a number of replys only to find I'm not logged in and lose everything...it sucks cause I'm not that good of a writer its work for me... and I hate doing anything twice...oh well

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I read Jernigan is doing really well. Lining up outside. Beat Webster in man, not easy. I hope hes the next steve smith(panther)
            this was a post from yesterday Dezz what gives!

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post

hahaha yea i was confused when I saw him complaining about that too...im like...wait didnt he post yesterday, and then someone say "good to see dezzz is on now!" lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

hahaha yea i was confused when I saw him complaining about that too...im like...wait didnt he post yesterday, and then someone say "good to see dezzz is on now!" lol
                I guess his other personalty is kicking in today!

Comment

I guess his other personalty is kicking in today!
                  Dezz?........Personalty?

I think not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Dezz?........Personalty?

I think not.
                    ZING!!!

btw, has anyone noticed that they dont do block quoting anymore....THANK GOD!!!!!! lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Ii know, what the hell?? when i went on yesterday it said you dont have posting privileges or something of that nature and that my name might be waiting to be approved

Comment

ZING!!!

btw, has anyone noticed that they dont do block quoting anymore....THANK GOD!!!!!! lol
                        I miss that a lot actually. shows who said what without flipping through 100 pages. It could get crazy at times though.

Comment

which dog? mine? Molly was put down the morning before I left for NC.

I was absolutely livid with my father and stepmom for not only making that decision without me, but for not waiting 8 ****ing hours for me to come down and at least spend her last day with me. Like, literally my flight left at 530pm, and they told me at 930am. I didnt talk to my father for almost the entire week i was there unless i absolutely needed to.

It was heartbreaking....it really was.

To make things worse, my step mom got another bull mastiff less than a month later. couple weeks ago.....you can really tell they care, right?
                          JP, I'm very sorry to hear about Molly and the timing with her being put down. Oh man, I really hate to hear that.

Comment

• I got logged in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• U pick the order yet
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue4417 View Post
                                I got logged in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Love ya Lando but you gotta lose that beard thingy your sporting. Just trying to help.

Comment

Working...
                                X