Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Not everyone is as facially hair gifted as you sir.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
      U pick the order yet
      Who knows if Pats will even get back on with the switch. I hope he does but once Lawl registers you should do the order. I'm getting too anxious. lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bigblue4417 View Post
        Not everyone is as facially hair gifted as you sir.
        Just tell him that you also want to be able to give him the creepy man hug when you see him soon! lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Just tell him that you also want to be able to give him the creepy man hug when you see him soon! lol
          No hug from Lando could ever be creepy.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Love ya Lando but you gotta lose that beard thingy your sporting. Just trying to help.
            trying to tell others how to grow their facial hair. How elite of you. Bloomhead State.

            Comment


            • Welcome Back Buddy!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by antimorehead View Post
                trying to tell others how to grow their facial hair. How elite of you. Bloomhead State.
                Trying to figure out how some friendly banter between friends concerns you.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Trying to figure out how some friendly banter between friends concerns you.
                  Well, you did send me a friend request the other day.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by antimorehead View Post
                    Well, you did send me a friend request the other day.
                    Well even though your obsession with me is a bit creepy, I know whats happened to hookers who have crossed you.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Well even though your obsession with me is a bit creepy, I know whats happened to hookers who have crossed you.
                      Stop sending me mixed messages man!

                      hopefully my old gets approved today.

                      Comment


                      • My daughter sent me this video. This guy is a riot.
                        http://vimeo.com/42209600
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Sash suspended for 4 games for performance enhancing drug violation. He claims he took Adderall in March 2012 to help him with public speaking.
                          Does anyone know which method the nfl uses for their test? It sounds like hair follicle if they are picking up stuff from 4-5 months ago.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by lttaylor56 View Post
                            Sash suspended for 4 games for performance enhancing drug violation. He claims he took Adderall in March 2012 to help him with public speaking.
                            Does anyone know which method the nfl uses for their test? It sounds like hair follicle if they are picking up stuff from 4-5 months ago.
                            I still dont understand how Adderall is considered a PED....
                            the only thing I experienced when I took it was ultra-focus, and motivation to be productive. lol
                            I cleaned my room, washed my car, and tidied up the garage lol


                            Whaaaatever....I'm not the NFL, I dont make the rules. but it's a bull**** suspension....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              I still dont understand how Adderall is considered a PED....
                              the only thing I experienced when I took it was ultra-focus, and motivation to be productive. lol
                              I cleaned my room, washed my car, and tidied up the garage lol


                              Whaaaatever....I'm not the NFL, I dont make the rules. but it's a bull**** suspension....
                              Where can I get some of that ****....my office is a friggin mess!!
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • CBs coach Peter Giunta indicated S Antrel Rolle will be back at nickel CB with Terrell Thomas out, though he conceded that's not ideal. - From Ralph Vacchiano

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X