Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Where can I get some of that ****....my office is a friggin mess!!
    I dont know how you get it prescribed to you nowadays....when they started diagnosing young adults with ADHD, it was fairly common.

    But there's a stigma attached to the drug now apparently, because college kids all over the country were getting it, and the amount of school work you can get done with adderall is awesome. SO OF COURSE when somethign gets popular, it's immediately considered bad....

    I only used it cuz my friend had some. I took it the morning of all my finals one semester, and got home and it was still working lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I dont know how you get it prescribed to you nowadays....when they started diagnosing young adults with ADHD, it was fairly common.

      But there's a stigma attached to the drug now apparently, because college kids all over the country were getting it, and the amount of school work you can get done with adderall is awesome. SO OF COURSE when somethign gets popular, it's immediately considered bad....

      I only used it cuz my friend had some. I took it the morning of all my finals one semester, and got home and it was still working lol
      I was prescribed Strattera back in 04. Several weeks later I found myself wondering what the hell I was doing, power washing my house at 6:30 in the morning.
      That was actually true. I had to stop because of side effects that I won't go into.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Martellus Bennett referred to OC Kevin Gilbride as Prof. Dumbledore at practice today.

        Comment


        • 9 more days til preseason

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I dont know how you get it prescribed to you nowadays..
            Go to a doctor and tell them you have trouble focusing and are tired all day.

            Comment


            • about tiiime!!

              Comment


              • In Reese We Trust
                John Mara just walked by with a bandage on his head and said "You should see what Jerry Jones looks like." - From Ralph Vacchiano

                Comment


                • Originally posted by antimorehead View Post
                  Martellus Bennett referred to OC Kevin Gilbride as Prof. Dumbledore at practice today.
                  hilarious!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by antimorehead View Post
                    Go to a doctor and tell them you have trouble focusing and are tired all day.
                    doesnt really work that way anymore I dont think. lol

                    plus, if you say youre tired all the time, they'll just tell you to exercise more, and to change your diet. I need a shady doctor that will do what i ask, and not give me the run around all the time. I remember i went a year or 2 ago to get a prescription for chantix, and my doctor was trying to convince me not to. lol

                    Im like....umm...well i cant quit cold turkey, ive tried patches....and ive heard people who have had great results! hes like "welll....yea, but the DREAMS, MAAAN!!!" dude i dont care about the dreams....i jsut wanna quit smoking because its expensive lol

                    I never had any crazy dreams while on it anyway....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      doesnt really work that way anymore I dont think. lol

                      plus, if you say youre tired all the time, they'll just tell you to exercise more, and to change your diet. I need a shady doctor that will do what i ask, and not give me the run around all the time. I remember i went a year or 2 ago to get a prescription for chantix, and my doctor was trying to convince me not to. lol

                      Im like....umm...well i cant quit cold turkey, ive tried patches....and ive heard people who have had great results! hes like "welll....yea, but the DREAMS, MAAAN!!!" dude i dont care about the dreams....i jsut wanna quit smoking because its expensive lol

                      I never had any crazy dreams while on it anyway....
                      It all depends on the doctor. I know people that are prescribed roxys for "pain". Its insane. But the last couple of months a lot of these doctors have been getting locked up.

                      My gf was prescribed adderalle in fl and tried to get prescribed up here when she came back and the doc wanted her to see a shrink even though she showed him a few slips from the doc in fl. She felt insulted and wanted her money back for the appointment. Anyway she went to another one the next day and got prescribed.

                      Comment


                      • http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.UBld76CuOSp

                        I want him to get the 3 spot. Hes too explosive to be sitting on the bench

                        Comment


                        • **** YOUR FACE, JORGE!!!

                          lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            It all depends on the doctor. I know people that are prescribed roxys for "pain". Its insane. But the last couple of months a lot of these doctors have been getting locked up.

                            My gf was prescribed adderalle in fl and tried to get prescribed up here when she came back and the doc wanted her to see a shrink even though she showed him a few slips from the doc in fl. She felt insulted and wanted her money back for the appointment. Anyway she went to another one the next day and got prescribed.
                            yea, thats kinda bull****....youre already prescribed a drug, and other doctors are overly cautious, yet you get these quacks prescribing literally the most dangerous prescription drug for "pain"....wow **** that...
                            I had SEVERE pain caused by my wisdom tooth on christmas day this year....couldnt do anything about it. like, it hurt my entire body, i thought i ****ed up or something and was going toxic, i had no idea it could get that bad instantaneously. My mom had to give me like 4 of her vicodin just so i could function like a regular person until the dentist could see me the next day....
                            and even then, the doctor gave me prescription strenght motrin till my surgery instead of something stronger.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              It all depends on the doctor. I know people that are prescribed roxys for "pain". Its insane. But the last couple of months a lot of these doctors have been getting locked up.

                              My gf was prescribed adderalle in fl and tried to get prescribed up here when she came back and the doc wanted her to see a shrink even though she showed him a few slips from the doc in fl. She felt insulted and wanted her money back for the appointment. Anyway she went to another one the next day and got prescribed.
                              Why would she feel insulted? The new Doc has an obligation to make sure that the prescription was appropriate. How do they know that some quack didn't perscribe the wrong thing in FL?
                              To me thats just a doctor looking out for the patient.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Why would she feel insulted? The new Doc has an obligation to make sure that the prescription was appropriate. How do they know that some quack didn't perscribe the wrong thing in FL?
                                To me thats just a doctor looking out for the patient.
                                I guess because shes been prescribed this since she was in high school and she felt he didnt believe her. If a doctor said im not giving you your meds until you see a shrink, id be pretty mad as well. She cant afford to see one anyway.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X