Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bigblue4417 View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuuck NOOOOOOOOO
    sooooooooooo, no?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Honestly Byron I would have preferred 3 WR and no flex over what we have. Had I know 3 WR and a flex was even a possibility I would have voted for 3 WR..
      In other words...I agree with you, I shouldn't have been allowed to switch so lets go back to 3 WR and NO flex.
      It really should be one or the other. Both is makes it too easy to get lucky on any given week.,

      Comment


      • yes for ppr

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bigblue4417 View Post
          It really should be one or the other. Both is makes it too easy to get lucky on any given week.,
          I apologize to all that I allowed Matt to ruin our league.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by byron View Post
            I don't care one way or the other flip flopping shouldn't be aloud on a vote....you don't get to take your vote back out of a ballot box do you...just saying I really don't care ....but no flex had won till he changed we wouldn't even be talking about this vote had the first votes stood with nobody changing...
            U guys are making me nuts lol

            We WOULD have had the vote either at and I was personally voting for the compromise over non flex.
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Honestly Byron I would have preferred 3 WR and no flex over what we have. Had I know 3 WR and a flex was even a possibility I would have voted for 3 WR..
              In other words...I agree with you, I shouldn't have been allowed to switch so lets go back to 3 WR and NO flex.
              The vote would of happened either way.
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                I apologize to all that I allowed Matt to ruin our league.
                Lol u didn't though
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                Comment


                • PPR vote:

                  Yes: lawl, pats

                  No: pappy, lando, me


                  Anybody else vote that I missed?
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                    Lol u didn't though
                    No I get it. The more luck involved, the better chance a bad player has......like you. Hahahaha!!!!
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • If this league goes ppr I'm out. Straight up. The changes we already had are gay enough

                      Comment


                      • On page 13570 starts the truth about the whol what my intentions were about the flex/standard format. The truth shall set you free
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bigblue4417 View Post
                          If this league goes ppr I'm out. Straight up. The changes we already had are gay enough
                          we've had one change in which was a compromise of two diff settings we've gone with in the

                          Sad to see you pull a pizz. You'll be back
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                          Comment


                          • Sounds like NOBODY wants 3WR AND a Flex

                            Cant we get a re-count?? LOL
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                              PPR vote:

                              Yes: lawl, pats

                              No: pappy, lando, me


                              Anybody else vote that I missed?
                              no ppr.....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                                Sounds like NOBODY wants 3WR AND a Flex

                                Cant we get a re-count?? LOL
                                Well it was actually that some agred that the compromise was better so everybody is happy and then the people that don't want flex period would rather have 3 wr
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X