• Originally posted by byron View Post
    no ppr.....
    Amanda just said no PPR. One more NO vote to cancel PPR out
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Are we seriously having 3 wr and a flex? Pretty ****ty

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
        Well it was actually that some agred that the compromise was better so everybody is happy and then the people that don't want flex period would rather have 3 wr
        I throught the way we had it last year worked out pretty good....

Comment

• No PPR for me.
          If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
            No PPR for me.
            Matt and Amanda put on quite a show.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Matt and Amanda put on quite a show.
              yeah it was cool its been a couple years sience i've seen him
              fater time is a rude dog sometimes

I'm just jk !!

Comment

• I really think we need to get vote again on this. 2 RB's 3 WR's and a flex is just too much. It takes all the skill out of the game in my opinion. You are playing 6 skill players, a QB with 6 pts per TD and a TE. There will be no decisions like should I put in player A or B. You can just put everyone in and hope they blow up. We are all more skilled than this. This is the kind of **** rookie leagues do. It should either be 2 RBs and 3 WR's or 2 RB's, 2 WR's and Flex.

I vote for 2 RB's and 3 WR's.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  yeah it was cool its been a couple years sience i've seen him
                  fater time is a rude dog sometimes

I'm just jk !!
                  I don't think he's any more hideous than he was last year. I give him that. (of course he's no less hideous either)
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue4417 View Post
                    I really think we need to get vote again on this. 2 RB's 3 WR's and a flex is just too much. It takes all the skill out of the game in my opinion. You are playing 6 skill players, a QB with 6 pts per TD and a TE. There will be no decisions like should I put in player A or B. You can just put everyone in and hope they blow up. We are all more skilled than this. This is the kind of **** rookie leagues do. It should either be 2 RBs and 3 WR's or 2 RB's, 2 WR's and Flex.

I vote for 2 RB's and 3 WR's.
                    Didn't you quit?

2 wr flex won the vote. Regardless I don't think it would Change the compromise vote

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      I don't think he's any more hideous than he was last year. I give him that. (of course he's no less hideous either)
                      Haha both of you can blow me

Comment

Didn't you quit?2 wr flex won the vote. Regardless I don't think it would Change the compromise vote
                        Its not a compromise. It is a completely different idea in itself. Noone wants 3 wr 2 rb and flex besides you. The majority on the other hand voted for 2 rb 2 wr and flex. That's how it should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                          Its not a compromise. It is a completely different idea in itself. Noone wants 3 wr 2 rb and flex besides you. The majority on the other hand voted for 2 rb 2 wr and flex. That's how it should be.
                          Actually 3 we flex best out 2 wr flex 6-3 or something like that. Lando asked for a recount because he wants no flex

Comment

Actually 3 we flex best out 2 wr flex 6-3 or something like that. Lando asked for a recount because he wants no flex
                            iPad sucks.

3 WR flex beat out 2WR FLEX 6-3. Lol I love how it's always a conspiracy when somebody doesn't get what thy want. Then I get complaints like why are we voting on everything. This is why

Comment

Did it really? I don't recall even voting for that specific thing. I did say that if 3 wr flex was even a possibility then I would've voted for no flex to begin with

Comment

• New boards are a little quirky for me at times also. When I am signed in the boards tell me I am not signed in and cannot post. When I have a message I want to respond to, I have to go to the main board sign in and then I have a difficult time getting back to the message. The board doesn't load the Swag Last page like it used to. It can be frustrating 50% of the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X