This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    I originally voted 3 wr on flex same setup as last year...that was the first vote we took and it passed Matt called it...then somebody changed their vote and all hell broke loose.....lol

FLEX VOTE UPDATE:

NO FLEX: Me, Amanda, Pappy, Byron, Lando

YES FLEX: Daven, Lawl, Sharick, Kase

waiting on LT and Pats

5-4
    LT voted standard....pats voted flex....the vote was tied Amanda being the tie breaker...... I'm thinking a no flex win at this point...... then
    I was all for Flex when it was 2WR Flex vs 3WR and No Flex

If i was voting for 3WR and Flex vs 3 WR, I would vote for 3 WR
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
      I was all for Flex when it was 2WR Flex vs 3WR and No Flex

If i was voting for 3WR and Flex vs 3 WR, I would vote for 3 WR
      yeah we need to improve our voting process....
      Last edited by byron; 08-03-2012, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
        3 wr + flex was not introduced at the beginning. It should not be voted on at all. If 3 wr plus flex was introduced at the beginning (before I made my vote) then I would have voted for 3 wr instead of flex and therefore flex would not have won.
        I don't understand this logic, the first vote was 3WR vs 2 WR and Flex, that went 2 WR Flex..everyone participated in that vote, then AFTER that 3WR plus Flex was introduced.

people are acting like Matt decided to change the 2WR flex into 3WR Flex...that's not what happened...it was a separate vote that did that, whether it was an option when we were voting for 2WR+Flex vs 3 WR without flex is irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
          I don't understand this logic, the first vote was 3WR vs 2 WR and Flex, that went 2 WR Flex..everyone participated in that vote, then AFTER that 3WR plus Flex was introduced.people are acting like Matt decided to change the 2WR flex into 3WR Flex...that's not what happened...it was a separate vote that did that, whether it was an option when we were voting for 2WR+Flex vs 3 WR without flex is irrelevant.
          Not true. after i voted and before all votes were finalized, the idea of a 3wr +flex was brought up. 3 wr + flex is its own idea in itself, it should not be related to 2 wr + flex. If 3wr + flex was going to ever be an option it should have been brought up before any vote took place. it was not.

Comment

I don't understand this logic, the first vote was 3WR vs 2 WR and Flex, that went 2 WR Flex..everyone participated in that vote, then AFTER that 3WR plus Flex was introduced.

people are acting like Matt decided to change the 2WR flex into 3WR Flex...that's not what happened...it was a separate vote that did that, whether it was an option when we were voting for 2WR+Flex vs 3 WR without flex is irrelevant.
            The vote was for 2 WR vs. flex vs. 3 WR. 2 WR plus flex won. How then can you have another vote for 3 WR plus flex when we already voted for 2 WR plus flex.
            Its like saying..."never mind that we voted for 2 WR plus flex.......lets just ignore that and have a completely different vote"
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• so what you guys are saying is that it should have been a three way vote? 3WR vs 2WR Flex vs 3WR Flex....I suppose it could have been that way but honestly I don't see much of a difference, if enough people wanted 3WR without flex then it would have beaten 2WR+Flex to begin with....it didn't because it wasn't popular enough, 3WR+Flex beat 2WR+Flex because it was more popular...to me the one that was the most popular won why everyone is changing their mind now after the voting is confusing to me.

Comment

• Переводчик, п

Переводчик китайского, английского, русского языка предоставляет услуги в Китае, Циндао, Пекине, Гуанчжоу, Шанхае, встретит в аэропорту, будет вашим гидом, организует туризм и отдых, работа представителем, займется поиск производителя , окажет другие бизнес услуги в Китае.
                http://www.china0001.info .

Comment

• whats up *****es?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

so what you guys are saying is that it should have been a three way vote? 3WR vs 2WR Flex vs 3WR Flex....I suppose it could have been that way but honestly I don't see much of a difference, if enough people wanted 3WR without flex then it would have beaten 2WR+Flex to begin with....it didn't because it wasn't popular enough, 3WR+Flex beat 2WR+Flex because it was more popular...to me the one that was the most popular won why everyone is changing their mind now after the voting is confusing to me.
                    when did the second vote even happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      The vote was for 2 WR vs. flex vs. 3 WR. 2 WR plus flex won. How then can you have another vote for 3 WR plus flex when we already voted for 2 WR plus flex.
                      Its like saying..."never mind that we voted for 2 WR plus flex.......lets just ignore that and have a completely different vote"
                      all votes that pertained to flex should have been on the table ..... given the way it went tho a vote should have been taken on whether or not to have a vote on the compromise...3wr/flex.....we over turned a passed vote without repeal...I can see why some don't like it/that

Comment

the whole flex vote starts on page 13546.....I'll say this matt was talking about the 3wr flex thing very early in the vote/debate....the second vote happened right after two wr flex passed....lol.........it went like this 3wr passed matt called it then mh changed his vote 2wr/flex wins matt calls that then calls for the 3wr/flex vote it passes final.....I was there !.......I don't care what the rule is but I would like to see the voting process cleaned up it ill eliminate these cluster ****s .....
                        Last edited by byron; 08-07-2012, 12:28 AM.

Comment

after the first one? everyone keeps saying he "snuck" the vote in or something but like I've said 3 or 4 times now, for 6+ pages he mentioned that there was going to be a "second" vote on whatever won between the Flex or 3WR, that the second vote would be whatever won vs 3WR+flex...it was talked about in depth over multiple pages, it seems everyone choose to ignore it...and now everyone that ignored it is angry.

the second vote was made clear to everyone on the boards who actually reads them, if multiple people weren't there that day sorry, but that happens sometimes it's no different then any other year....the fact remains that there was enough members of the league that voted for it that it was passed....I know that makes you guys angry but that's the point of a vote...if you want to throw your "no" votes in throw them in but the fact remains that out of 11 voters (?) 6 of them said yes to 3WR+Flex....

so even if you missed it...(even though it was talked about in depth over multiple pages) it still doesn't matter because the vote was fair and it came out in favor of it.

Comment

• 4 more days **** heads.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                              all votes that pertained to flex should have been on the table ..... given the way it went tho a vote should have been taken on whether or not to have a vote on the compromise...3wr/flex.....we over turned a passed vote without repeal...I can see why some don't like it/that
                              Ok I understand that logic, that makes sense, before trying to overturn the "roster settings" that had been set at 2WR+Flex after MH's flip we should have voted on whether to let a compromise vote even happen in the first place...understood.

that said since 6+ people voted for the 3WR+Flex doesn't it stand to reason that the compromise vote would have been passed?

Comment

after the first one? everyone keeps saying he "snuck" the vote in or something but like I've said 3 or 4 times now, for 6+ pages he mentioned that there was going to be a "second" vote on whatever won between the Flex or 3WR, that the second vote would be whatever won vs 3WR+flex...it was talked about in depth over multiple pages, it seems everyone choose to ignore it...and now everyone that ignored it is angry.the second vote was made clear to everyone on the boards who actually reads them, if multiple people weren't there that day sorry, but that happens sometimes it's no different then any other year....the fact remains that there was enough members of the league that voted for it that it was passed....I know that makes you guys angry but that's the point of a vote...if you want to throw your "no" votes in throw them in but the fact remains that out of 11 voters (?) 6 of them said yes to 3WR+Flex....so even if you missed it...(even though it was talked about in depth over multiple pages) it still doesn't matter because the vote was fair and it came out in favor of it.
                                who are the 6 that voted for 3 wr + flex.and yes, the vote for 3 wr + flex was most definitely randomly added after some had already voted for.flex. both kase and myself would have voted for 3 wr if we knew prior to voting that 3 wr + flex was even an option.

Comment

Working...
                                X