Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    This league is such a ****show. You'd figure over a 4 year period you would have all gotten your **** together.....

    Arent you guyus embarassed that you do this EVERY year? it's awful. And you wonder why I didn't want to play last year? lol
    But its still awesome. Deal with the crap.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
      Lets have a vote. i want the flex to include QBs too
      I'm down, one vote for YES!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
        the vote was between 2 wr flex and 3 wr, period end of story. EXACTLY. Well, except that wasnt the end of the story and some other random vote was brought that i never voted on nor saw the results for. 3 wr isnt what i wanted, but i prefer it over 3 wr + flex and i voted accordingly.there was absolutely no reason to vote again on something that had been decided. your analogy is terrible. an analogy that fits the bill would be a vote on whether or not qb td points should be 4 or 6. Say 6 wins, well now **** that i dont like that, lets vote for qb td points being 5 points. Doesnt make much sense to me.
        obviously the vote should be more procedural you can't just be throwing votes in cause you don't like the results and such ....Matt was just trying to find something that maybe everybody would like he wasn't trying to piss everybody off or manipulate anything....end of the day the vote could have handled a little better......but the votes were there for the change I know that I saw them

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          lol
          4 years isnt baby steps! it should be a well-oiled machine!

          What's the opposite of a well-oiled machine? lol
          squeaky wheel !

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
            I'm down, one vote for YES!
            Thats 2also if we're really gonna do this flex we need alot of roster spots

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              lol
              4 years isnt baby steps! it should be a well-oiled machine!

              What's the opposite of a well-oiled machine? lol
              a rusty machine?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                obviously the vote should be more procedural you can't just be throwing votes in cause you don't like the results and such ....Matt was just trying to find something that maybe everybody would like he wasn't trying to piss everybody off or manipulate anything....end of the day the vote could have handled a little better......but the votes were there for the change I know that I saw them
                Matt wanted 3 WR and flex all along. Why would you vote on another format when we already voted on 2 WR plus flex?
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Matt wanted 3 WR and flex all along. Why would you vote on another format when we already voted on 2 WR plus flex?
                  i still would like to know the official tally.it looks like:2wr flex: me bb4417 mh kase3 wr flex: matt amanda daven and byron?I dont know the other votes

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                    Agreed I think this is exactly what happened, but the thing is if we are doing the votes on the forums then inevitable some people are going to miss it, until we come up with some other place to do it it's always going to be like this, the thing I don't get is the league rules are based on votes right? so it really doesn't matter per say if "You" or "I" get to see a particular vote...because in the end everyone thinks how they think and are going to vote how they are going to vote...if there is 6+ votes on whatever it is it really makes no difference if I was against it and didn't get to vote...because without me there was 6+ votes anyhow so it was going to pass no matter what...
                    I hear ya Daven maybe in the future, a period of time is set to get all issues to be voted listed after that period of time no more votes can be added for the leauge year.. strait up or down vote

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                      an analogy that fits the bill would be a vote on whether or not qb td points should be 4 or 6. Say 6 wins, well now **** that i dont like that, lets vote for qb td points being 5 points. Doesnt make much sense to me.
                      It's just a difference of opinion, my analogy was there to show you how "I" view it, I really see zero difference between my analogy and yours, both analogies show 2 separate votes which have nothing to do with each other, in your analogy it's still two separate votes, I don't care that it effects the same thing, after it is passed for 5 points if someone wants to make it 10 pts and it goes to vote then that'd be separate from the two previous votes before it...they are all separate...at least that's my view.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                        i still would like to know the official tally.it looks like:2wr flex: me bb4417 mh kase3 wr flex: matt amanda daven and byron?I dont know the other votes
                        NO FLEX: Me, Amanda, Byron, Lando,LT

                        YES FLEX: Daven, Lawl, Sharick, Kase,Pats,Flippy

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Matt wanted 3 WR and flex all along. Why would you vote on another format when we already voted on 2 WR plus flex?
                          no, Matt wanted 3WR's all along, he absolutely hates 2WR+Flex because in his world that means that Running Backs "HAVE" to be drafted first by everyone no matter what...and he thinks that's boring...

                          of course since WR and RB's are equal now (even though he won't admit that it's the truth) that's obviously not the case, but in his mind it is so no matter what he wants there to be 3WR....to...in his mind, make it harder to draft a good team.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Matt wanted 3 WR and flex all along. Why would you vote on another format when we already voted on 2 WR plus flex?
                            matt was no-flex from the beginning...he put the 3wr flex up as a compromise......this ****ing awesome hahahah

                            Comment


                            • motion to send it all back to conference and repeal/ re vote !!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                                NO FLEX: Me, Amanda, Byron, Lando,LT

                                YES FLEX: Daven, Lawl, Sharick, Kase,Pats,Flippy
                                Thats Mr. Flippy to you.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X