This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    motion to send it all back to conference and repeal/ re vote !!!
    LOL Seconded!

Comment

NO FLEX: Me, Amanda, Byron, Lando,LTYES FLEX: Daven, Lawl, Sharick, Kase,Pats,Flippy
      i mean who voted for 3 wr+flex? i know 2 wr+flex won the initial vote but apparently there was another vote

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
        i mean who voted for 3 wr+flex? i know 2 wr+flex won the initial vote but apparently there was another vote
        you sure you want to open up that can of worms ?!....lol

I'll fess up.... I did... not sure why anymore,Daven, Matt and I believe Amanda...the others know who they are
        Last edited by byron; 08-06-2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

you sure you want to open up that can of worms ?!....lol
          I Know me Amanda and Matt did not sure who else.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
            I Know me Amanda and Matt did not sure who else.
            It sounds like me bb4417 Kase and MH voted for 2 WR. That leaves pats and sharick and some other person unaccounted for

Comment

• I want to clarify lawl...(or imgrate :P) I voted for 2WR+Flex over 3WR, but I also voted for 3WR+Flex over 2WR+Flex.

My reasoning is (I know you don't care) that 3WR+Flex makes the league have to dig deeper then 2WR+Flex.

Comment

It sounds like me bb4417 Kase and MH voted for 2 WR. That leaves pats and sharick and some other person unaccounted for
                go back to pages 13576,13577,13578

Lawl you participated in the vote
                13576---matt
                NEW VOTE

2 WR FLEX: Lawl, Pappy

3 WR FLEX: Me, Daven, Amanda, Sharick

Still needing to vote: Pats, Lando, Kase, byron, and LT

I voted 3wr flex at that point we needed one vote to win
                page13578 MH voted 3wrs flex

making it 3wr Flex...matt,Amanda,Sharick,Daven,Byron,MH
                2wr flex...Lawl

definitely a trend here..
                Last edited by byron; 08-06-2012, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• MH is mad about the vote, but voted for 3 WR + flex anyway?Weird.

Comment

• For now on we shouldn't vote for anything. Commisioner makes the league and if you don't like the rules then don't join

Comment

For now on we shouldn't vote for anything. Commisioner makes the league and if you don't like the rules then don't join
                      Only because 2 plus flex had already lost. I conceded defeat.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I don't agree with that Lawl, we definitely should have the ability to bring up and vote on issues at the beginning of each year, do we need a better place to do it then on the forums, yeah probably, but being able to change the rules around from year to year is fun (unless we one day do keepers...then it becomes an issue)

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                          I don't agree with that Lawl, we definitely should have the ability to bring up and vote on issues at the beginning of each year, do we need a better place to do it then on the forums, yeah probably, but being able to change the rules around from year to year is fun (unless we one day do keepers...then it becomes an issue)
                          that's a good point. I THINK there are a few sites that you can host temporary polls. that'd be a cool option, but admittedly i cant think of a site off the top of my head so i dont know much about it
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            that's a good point. I THINK there are a few sites that you can host temporary polls. that'd be a cool option, but admittedly i cant think of a site off the top of my head so i dont know much about it
                            I agree with you both the voting process just needs to be cleaned up we all want the same thing...." the most awesome league of all time" and we are getting really close !

taking voting away would ruin everythng
                            Last edited by byron; 08-06-2012, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• And to think, if MH didnt change his mind none of this would be happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue4417 View Post
                                And to think, if MH didnt change his mind none of this would be happening.
                                I'm the monkey in the wrench baby.

Forget the "switching vote" I thought about it and like the flex plus 2 better. So blame anyone who voted the same way.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X